He fell for the MGTOW meme

>He fell for the MGTOW meme

I seriously hope you niggers don't do that

MGTOW is literally cucking yourself out of the evolutionary cycle.

Letting your entire life revolve around women by becoming a slave to pussy is equally cucked though.

Gay MGTOW is the way to go.

It's a Jewish trick.

Opinion discarded

i have aspergers

She's bovine, not even remotely good looking

Real talk, tho.
If every men was gay, and if we had already figured out a way to reproduce without women (aritifical uterus), society would be better.

Disgusting

The fuck is this bitch doing?

she's made up like a fucking whore

look at those fake af eyebrows

when women are ready to present an honest appearance maybe we can presume an honest personality

I'm not allowed to get a gf because I'm not white

Shoo shoo you disgusting ape

Pay denbts

Women bave been using make up since antiquity you retarded fuck

It is true, tho.
No women, only men.

wtf is she doing?

Fell for it for a bit, dark times mane

Came out of it red pilled and more bitter tho, but I'm still ready to try

how's bar bar doing these days?

MGTOW is a shitty meme, but any girl that's not a virgin isn't worth dating.

She heard you could get high off "grass" and was trying to get stoned.

She's blowing into a blade of grass to make a funny sound. Do they not have grass in Russia, Ivan?

Modern women are insufferable counts that have nothing of value to offer a man.

Their worn out fuck holes are not worth the price you pay for them

Going your own way is the only way to go

Op is a weak faggot who needs a mommy surrogate to run his life

Fooling around trying to whistle using a leaf

Aren't they all?

check yourself shitlord

Better looking than any of your gook butterfaces.

Can you pls go to r/redpill? We don't take kindly to whiny weak emasculated redditor meninist bitches around here

She's young too. No grown women is going to sit in the fucking grass and play with you. That's a one way street to chad fucking her the next day,

>Women bave been using make up since antiquity you retarded fuck

and people have owned slaves since antiquity

what's your point? it's still dishonest. doing it for millennia doesn't make it less so.

>He fell for the heterosexuality meme

I seriously hope you niggers don't do that

Says the pussy make who needs a mommy stand in to run his life

You pathetic weak faggot

kek point illustrated ty sir

>No grown women is going to sit in the fucking grass and play with you

Then why live?

>That's a one way street to chad fucking her the next day,

Her smile indicates to me that chad fucked her that very morning and she's got plans to suck his dick 15 minutes from the end of the video

this so much

Kill yourself you autistic miserable pathetic weirdo. Take your mommy issues and bitterness back to r/redpill you whiny ugly bitch.

We don't want weak manchildren on Sup Forums

Its basically Beta coping.
Yes, some women are shit. Yes, some men are shit. That doesnt mean that you can't engage a meaningful relation in your life if you treat a woman right.
Also: 'treating her right' does not mean some faggy Bruno Mars shit, but how you treat a girl so she says with you. And that includes clear articulation of what you want from her and why you want her in particular.

MGTOW is mostly ugly dudes who were so spineless and boring that their wife ran away to suck chads cock.
Guess what, if you are Chad, that stuff won't happen!

too bad i'm ugly. i can always become the town rapist i guess.

>living for women
>2016

pick one

What's the sauce on this grill Yianni? She's heart-melting cute.

Disgusting gross smelly ugly faggot shitskin you are mentally ill

Grass whistle, bitch. What kind of sad childhoods do you have in Romania that you don't know about that?

see? who would bother with such a repulsive whore

makeup is a con game in which men are the inevitable losers

Ahahahah it's funny because they're both revolting goblins

will trade (You)'s for uggos

It's from a Youtube video I can't find it right now. She is with a female friend fooling around in the grass

nothing disgusting about men. men are the best.

All i want is a small farm and a wife i can trust, love,grow old with and shit out 15 kids. Thanks to modern feminism and globalist bullshit banking i can have neither, so i will fap and play video games. Fuck this gay earth. I refuse to play the game anymore.

This one a cute pregame

aiiiyo whattup Brazil? ;^)

why so upset, user?

>it's still dishonest

It's not because it is a social convention nearly every woman follows. Also are you that autisticto think that people trying to look better is cheating?

Last one, I had less than I thought

Die of AIDS already you gross repuslive fags

You seem lost. This is Sup Forums, not /fit/.

post more qts

It's alarming how many "redpilled" men don't get this

Many of their points are valid but their conclusions are nonsense which aren't even internally consistent with their own logic. You don't deal with the problem of women by becoming proto-faggots.

Many are simply trying to take control of their failure - "I-I didn't want to fuck all these s-s-sluts anyway"

Men are eager to pleasure.

*to please

fucking hell, what a stupid mistake.

yet I'm still virgin and have no gf that stays with me.

quite frankly, I don't even wanna know what kind of fucking awful whore that bitch in your webm is. I already fear the worst. probably somebody who rejects males on a weekly basis while owning a "male tears" mug unironically.

>Hips of an 11 year old boy
>plain jane face
>no tits
She's not ugly but not noteworthy at all.

How does it feel that you will always be a mentally ill abomination? Disgusting nigger faggot

so fake tits are also "honest"?
what about transgenders who dont tell the other person they have switched gender. Are they honest?

MOST women are dishonest fake whores doesnt. that doesnt change the meaning of the word dishonest

Why are you so bitter? Stop blaming others for your sexual failure. Also stop trying to create some cringy gay little movement out of that.

there is no grass in eastern europe retards

I've tried pushing this point on Sup Forums, down to debunking the fake stats used to push the sexual revolution.

I get nothing but shitposts, non-arguments, and pissed off mods.

I'm pretty sure I'm chad and women do all sorts of fucked up shit. Often it has little to do with the guy they left and more to do with the mindset of women. Either way, betas really might as well go mgtow and stop feeding these girls egos. Only 20% of guys are getting layed because the girls themselves are ass holes (under 30) betas should not bother feeding womens egos. I've been lucky enough to know women well and trust me, 9/10 if not more are fucked up, mean and lazy. I'd call them dumb but I don't blame people for being dumb.

better no tits than sad tits, I personally think she's cute

you have to go to /lit/. They're all about the ancient pederasting greek philosophers.

it's
>r9k read a book without picture --- The Board

you know you can apply makeup too, right? nothing is stopping you. there are many ways for men to use natural-looking makeup to make their face look slightly better. again, not to look all caked up, but just a slight concealer for dark undereye circles? that's easy and so natural looking no one will even know you're wearing makeup.

I mean, I also use chapstick during the winter months when I get chapped lips. is that cheating too? or is only "makeup" cheating for some reason? how about hair products? have you ever used hair gel or spray? well I guess you've been "cheating" then eh? how about general skincare products? that's cheating too right?

oh c'mon, there's nothing gross or repulsive about my Kosta. :^)

I love my 'mental illness'

Men using hair products or going to the gym purely for aesthetics is also "cheating" using your logic.
You have to be a turbo autist to get upset about the things people to do to look more desirable.
It isn't even about sex exclusively. Studies have shown that attractive tall people have a higher income are more likely to be promoted etc. Stop whining like a fat tumblrina cat lady.

I'm not even MGTOW myself but I totally see why it is a thing. you might realize it as well once you hit a certain age.

>Stop blaming others for your sexual failure.

there is nothing wrong with that.

Lol why are you posting White faggots? You are a gross brazilian brown mongrel. Not even a homeless nigger would want to fuck your ass you ugly trash monkey.

Make up is getting stupid. It's literally liquified/solidified/powdered lies that you can apply to your face in order to deceive.

ridiculous eyebrows and extreme mental and physical neoteny. no better than a pet except does not maintain herself as one, and has enough legal rights to threaten you. nah. i've got 5 virtual desktops all running amazing VR games. bye.

Whatever go to tumblr and whine about "lookism" and "heightism" with all the bitter signle childless feminist catladies you sad little bitch.

>shave off your eyebrows
>paint them back on

women, man

what are your thoughts on Mr. Filippidis, straightfag? do you think he's cute? or is he more of a hot/sexy kind of guy?

personally, I have trouble deciding. sometimes he can look quite cute in the "boy next door" way, but most frequently he looks sexy in the "gorgeous sensual lover" way.

It's because they can't deal with the fact that they're dating used up sluts

He looks like a mutant with that weird jaw and mouth. Also I don't care I am not a fag

keep on hating

I'm not MGTOW, but I'm sympathetic towards the decision to give up on women until circumstances improve.

Feminism has done a wonderful job of creating huge risks for men at every step of the sex, dating, and marriage scene, while at the same time significantly lowering the odds of a good payoff. It's not an exaggeration to say that society is hostile towards the active bachelor, boyfriend, husband, and father. They're also hostile towards voluntarily celibate men, but at least these men are a little further out of reach of feminist legislation... for now.

Society essentially asks men to stick their head in a guillotine and let someone else stand by the lever at all times, with this other individual being protected from any consequences for pulling it. Will most women pull that level? No, but can you really blame men for not sticking their head in there? Can you call that an issue with distrust of women in general? Or is the issue the fucking guillotine? Women have too much power and protection, and men have very little, with society actively fighting to basically turn that to "none".

Most the time their skin is fucked up in the first place from caking the makeup on and clogging their pours,

>looks terrible
>looks terrible and is caked in makeup
What does this prove? Don't tell me you think the latter is attractive.

Why is their skin so shitty in the first place?

This is what happens with my sister.

She cakes that shit into her face, all her pores get blocked. So she cakes more on, etc.

It's a vicious cycle, and these dumb broads don't realize it. In a way it's similar to addiction (smoking/etc) - the only way to get rid of the problem (spots/cravings/etc) is to use the product that gives you them.

Artificial wombs soon, anyone still putting up with biocunts hasn't been paying attention in the past 100 years or so.

that's not a nice thing to say at all. I think he has a unique charm to him. also, he looks better animated imo.

you know, upper class light-skinned Brazilians with appreciable european ancestry can often end up looking quite mediterranean/southern european (and they could even look "whiter" than you, Mr. Greek guy).

I'm assuming he isn't posting on Sup Forums from one of those 3rd world favelas, so he's likely one of those light-skinned Brazilians.

Well if the fact that I consider my career much more important than any relationship makes me a MGTOW, well, then I guess I'm a MGTOW.

From my perspective, people who start relationships instead of pursuing money and power are losers.

I hope you're not some fat 24/7 frappe drinking Greek.

>makeup was invented by a fallen angel

Because they are always wearing so much makeup.

OP fell for the "being enslaved financially, emotionally, and physically, to a female, just so he will fit in. Only to get cheated on, divorced, accused of abuse, and have all his shit taken" Meme

Hedonistic scum. Who the fuck cares about money if you don't have progeny you tard?

WHY do they shave off their fucking eyebrows just so they can draw on those SJW meme brows.
Shit looks disgusting.