What say you, racists?

What say you, racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Luanda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angola
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168507/Footage-shows-brand-new-Angolan-city-designed-500-000-lying-empty.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. Let's stop sending aid and donations to them. Thanks, mane.

>What say you, racists?

I say everything used to build those houses was white or asian in origin

Chinese colonies? We already know

lmao
>population consists of people who earn +100,000$ in the western world

wew lad

thats the sort of suburb where Portuguese expats live though

Where their white owners live

note the high perimeter fence

That this proves that Colonialism works as that only came about due to Chinese activity?

>walls

I'm pretty sure that's a white suburb though, probably Portuguese.

This.

labor was probably done by a white or asian man too

Looks nearly as good as rhodesia before ya guys fucked it up...

Why do they waste so much space?, on the palce of the pool you can easily build another house.

It actually is

they have oil dumbass

these are gated communities for the elite in a corrupt country with massive inequality

everything a card carrying SJW leftist is supposed to hate

>posts picture of gated community
>l..look guys, this is how Africans live
Fuck off troll.

lol @ the fences.

The Chinese are extremely active in Angola as well as other western investors. qed

why look at those fuck off walls

so progressive and nice

>1 post by this ID
This is a slide, but Angola has oil, which you'd know if you'd ever been there. there are houses there (usually seasonal) for the oil people, a lot of chinks but also euros.

Everything in that photo was built by the Chinese.

>white suburb
>portugese

8 ^ )

Probably the one neighborhood where the president's buddies live.

Here's the actual Africa
>angolan president has been in power since the 70s
>his daughter is literally the richest woman in africa
>illiteracy and poverty rates are off the charts
>people in angola get arrested for thinking about democracy
Angola is a shithole

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Luanda

Check this shit, especially the comments. You'll understand.

Because of oil, I should add. The high walls are for the protection from poor people once they realise their government sold them out.

Those fences are probably 2,5-3 metres tall. I'm sure it's not a coincidence.

>democracy is good

>Angola is the craziest city in the world, and it's a very awful place to live.

>The prices are higher than in Switzerland with purely 3rd world salaries. Only company owners, high grade govern employers and important people can live in the centre.

>Prices are as high as those ones near Central Park in Manhattan while the average salary is not even 1000$ in the city center. Because most of the people are cleaners, barmans, etc etc normal workers with low salaries.

>The city is always full of traffic on daylight because all of those workers must drive or get a public transport to Luanda from their towns or small cities. The prices of eating in a restaurant are also ridiculous, I've eaten in Spain , France or Italy with the half or even a third of the price that it costs a normal meal on an average restaurant in Luanda. No joke. I don't know WTF is in the mind of the people who put there the rental prices, the sell prices, the food prices, etc.

>While on 90% of Luanda you eat and rent as low as in any other southern african country, but also the salaries are like 200$ per month... still not far from Luanda, as I've said before (and other people said) a normal unqualified worker gets 300 per month while the renting of an appartment in Luanda is 1000$ per month... crazy huh?

>look, Eurasians taught them things!
>racists BTFO!

You literally could not hurt your point any more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angola

>Angola's economic growth is highly uneven, with the majority of the nation's wealth concentrated in a disproportionately small sector of the population.[6]

nice cherries m8

and civil war too

They taught them things, but now the natives are fucking greedy as hell and make the city unmanageable to live or travel to.

Beautiful, well organized white neiborhood.

How can blacks even compete?

FPBP

kek

>it's okay to arrest people for opinions

That is where the political elite live, the rest of the country shares sleeping bags

Its where the corrupt elite 0.00000000000000001% live. I mean the Chinese government is pretty shitty but at least they leave some for the middle class. African leaders are the fucking worst.

Haven't the white man taught them how to mow their lawn properly?

This, fucking this.

Shows photo of the only white neighborhood in Angola, hates self because he's never going to be white.

then why does the US send billions every year to Angola if their so self sufficient?

I love people like this retard who can't grasp the sarcasm and satire that glues this whole board together. I swear it's autism.

It's better than what they have right now.

Democracy is shit, but at least you can vote awful politicians out of office.
It's a roadblock for bad politicians since they have to persuade people to vote for them.

No No that's where all the white people live. All the mudniggers live in their filthy mudhuts in the foreground.

So THAT'S where the white and asian people live.

I Angola lie, that's s nice house!

Isn't islam banned in Angola and mosque closed down?

Wasted space would be houses on top of each other as close as they could be. A pool with a yard is not a waste of space, it is preservation of space.

No you.

White ppl district. Now show the 99% slums and rest of the aiz shithole.

'ad a giggle

White dad born in Angola currently living there. Can confirm it's mostly for Chinese and Portuguese expats and built with imported Chinese labour. Also, watch this news. The locals can only dream of being able to afford to live in places like those.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168507/Footage-shows-brand-new-Angolan-city-designed-500-000-lying-empty.html

why don't the migrants go there

I'm glad, hopefully they'll stay then

wtf I love Angola now

not bad but it just looks like a spot in cali and that means brown people live there

Hate? Are you sure you're German? You love Islam and Mosques

That's racist! They are appropriating White culture
> also: dat walls

Portugal, you'd now about Kolwezi and Stanleyville no? When all the negroes begin raping and disemboweling children and they had to send in French Foreign legion, Rhodesians, Belgian paratroopers, etc.. to shut it down?

The aristocrats

this

Basicly where all the whites live, blacks live in huts down the road can confirm.

prety much every good part of Angola was built by Portugal and only the elites live there

Everywhere else is shit

I love you guys, never change Sup Forums

This is also in Angola and the majority of Angola lives in these hellholes.

Do they have to electrify the fences to keep the ferals out?

are those places all over africa?
i will have to move to the ivorycoast soon for 2 years

wait you really send donations or it's just a meme?

This is one of the first images that comes up for Angola. Stop cherry picking.

I am not sure about this, I have been reading about it just now. My father might know about it since he in his teens when it happened. The problem in Congo is that there's too much social divide amongst the different tribes to control the territory.

I'm not sure if it's true, but I heard some smaller residential areas for expat workers are indeed protected by gates. It doesn't seem to be the case with the town posted by the OP. The cost and location (in the outskirts) alone will be huge obstacles for the poor natives to get there

>this is Angola, racist!
Yeah, the white neighbourhood

They need some urban planners.

And? No one believes that the entire Africa is Shit

Perfect we can send em all back. Good point!

We send "aid" to damn near everybody, especially our (((greatest ally.)))

dude we send aid to almost every 3rd world shithole on earth, including somalia and israel

Usually the countries with big deals with China have these kind of places. Chinese companies will explore their resources (oil) and in return they will build infrastructes like railways and this kind of modern neighbourhoods only to become a ghost town or populated by the elites and expats after. I don't know what the current relations between China and Ivory Coast are.

How come black people are incapable of building a neighbourhood like this

>Angola

You are aware that it's a gated community built by Chinese interests, right?

Meanwhile, in the rest of the country.

That's like expecting wasps to build a bee nest.

Angola is relatively functional, mostly because it was actually a semi-developed feudal society when the Portugese stumbled upon it in the 1500s and it's had heavy Portugese influence ever since. If Angola had been found by the Brits it would probably even be first world.

>CGI

>implying there's any difference between Portugal and Angola

WTF? How much money did you send to Angola and why? Like a "4-1-9" scam?

>Angola

HAHahahahAHahahahaha

Sun shines on a dog's ass once in a blue moon.

T. Alberto Barbosa

perfect! the next tsunami will wipe em all out

stupid nigs, angola is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, their people live in absolute poverty, diseases that had been extinct are coming back because everything is fucking filth.

That is blatant American architecture

Democracy is good.
Do you think people in Europe wanted to be flooded by niggers ? Because they didn't, rulers imposed it.
Problem is not democracy, it's globalism, the elites never swallowed to see the populace taking powers.
The entire purpose of multiculturalism is not to actually destroy western civilization (even if it does), it is to dissolve any sense of unity among the middle and lower class, aka the people, it's as simple as divide and conquer.

Just look at the USA, election used to be about "what should be the US domestic policies and place in the world", now it is "niggers+spics+feminist+gays vs whites families".
UK and France are already doing the same, the left engineered mass immigration and the right just let it happened.

>build Angola from the ground up
>Luanda is pretty much the best city in Sub-Saharan Africa
>niggers chimp out
>give them independence
>they ruin Angola
>we let them migrate here

Decolonisation was a mistake.

You can thank russians and americans for that.
Oh and the germans for bringing down France and UK on the global stage.

they all have walls to keep out niggers.