Anyone remember this?

Scarface did and interview and described the higher ups in the hip hop industry as "so fucking white, and so fucking jewish." He goes on to bash whitey, but black people usually lump jews in with white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bUpeKyy-CE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
youtube.com/watch?v=81GzFi927qE
youtube.com/watch?v=RbtPXFlZlHg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Psuqys26J4
youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ63spk48s
youtube.com/watch?v=MeE3-rOG7i4
youtube.com/watch?v=_8jJXwO8IxE
youtube.com/watch?v=YAJ9ArSlUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=uV3QYQzlcJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=AULRSOK1KPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>says Hip Hop is white now
>now
Didnt Straight Outa Compton show it has always been ran by whites/jews?

When the public finally separates Jews from whites then you will have mass enlightenment among all minority communities.

> be 79.99 IQ man-monkeykin hybrid
> make """"""""""""music"""""""""""" by talking ("""singing""") over samples lifted verbatim from music composed by white people and jews
> literally unemployable and irredeemable in every other way other than your """""""""""""""""""""""music"""""""""""""""""""""""""
> complain

oy vey Avi, the schvartzeh golems are getting restless

It's what happens when things go mainstream. Jews have controlled hip hop and rap and taken it from the block party dance songs to gangsta rap. Gangsta rap is popular because music labels and studios decided to promote it heavily.

>over samples lifted verbatim from music composed by white people and jews

Arent the samples usually soul songs by blacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

King Crimson.

Gil Scott Heron

youtube.com/watch?v=81GzFi927qE

well thank you mr (((goldberg))) for making it popular....LOL

also please post that sick cultural jewish music

please please please

Blacks are the only minority group that have their culture controlled by Jews

Asians, Mexicans, etc. all have their music and whatever, while Jews control rap and usually look down upon any other subgenres of rap outside of thugging and gangsta.

So many Dre beats have sampled white musicians from the 60, 70s and 80s.

Infected Mushroom is pretty good and they are from Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbtPXFlZlHg

youtube.com/watch?v=8Psuqys26J4 (from 0:59)

> niggers
> creativity

That or Funk.

I'm not going to waste time looking for it. Some rap website did some type of survey and found that James Brown was the most sampled artist in rap.

There are some samples that became very widespread (Like the "Amen Break"), but the artists that have been sampled really runs the gamut.

There's nothing inherently wrong with sampling, though some people are especially lazy with it.

Venetian Snares, a guy from Alberta, puts out ridiculously good sampled music, but he transforms it to such a point it really becomes his own thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ63spk48s

what is "jazz" for 500

what are "outliers" for 200

jesus christ i hate kikes

yeah my kind is retarded, i'm an outlier in and of myself cuz my iq is over 120.

but at least blacks had a fucking place to call home in the world, you (((people)))

(LOL if jews are even fucking people, in every religion, ethos whatever, people tend to think jews are demons, but i digress)

get btfo'd everywhere you go, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE. for what over a THOUSAND years?

i mean shit, blacks were living in some shitty huts and what not but jesus christ it's better than NOTHING.

lolololol

Gotta ask: How often have you been told you're "not acting black enough"?

>no facial scars
>calls himself scarface
i bet that fat nigger complains about appropriation

whenever i'm around alot of blacks my age

since i started supporting trump...ALOTTT more

He's not wrong though listening to to classic hip hop from the 70's compared to the post jew record label run era of modern hip hop it's like the difference between reading Noam Chomsky and E.L. James.

Who cares? Rap is crap.

erap
rapc

okay somebody's mad

Yeah, figured as much.

If you want to heal your community, that's the place to start, man.

Eh. Not categorically. There's a lot of trash, but all genres do. The trash just gets popular more frequently.

You guys should appreciate this one: youtube.com/watch?v=MeE3-rOG7i4

OY VEY

youtube.com/watch?v=_8jJXwO8IxE

No, it's just a shit genre of music that hasn't produced anything of any note. Rap music is either niggers pretending to be tough, niggers pretending to be deep, or white people pretending to be niggers doing those things.

The one I just posted is legitimate commentary on the state of the world, told from the perspective of the super rich who control everything. Think: Rothschild.

You're just displaying how naive you are.

Niggers are so hateable, It's funny they turn on the kikes that made them tho

>1816
>pickin cotton for the white master

>2016
>bustin raps for the white master

abolition movement 2.0?

The industry has actually become LESS jew-dominated due to prominent black producers and independent labels.

>There's nothing inherently wrong with sampling, though some people are especially lazy with it.
Don't get me wrong, I like rap.

I think it's understandable that people have a bad reaction to it like . Granted, you had this around since the beginning. It just seems these days it's more common for popular producers go the route of Diddy and friends: a 3 second loop without much else added.

I mean, if you have to go that route, at least do it well. Apollo Brown, Oddisee, and Damu The Fudgemunk are great examples of people who can do that; and are capable of doing more, if they choose to.

Also, thanks for the recommendation, I look for more of his work.

okay mr gay

>does anyone remember this

No -- cause no one cared in the first place. Hip-hop is not "music" and whites hate wiggers just as much as blacks. Only difference is African-Americans hate wiggers cause they perceive them as stealing their "culture".

Oh noo!! Slomo!! Why???

Jews will buy them out when they are weak, see BET

On what basis?

From where I'm sitting, it looks more like you made an extremely broad statement (and thereby a more easily disproved one) because you have little to no exposure to anything that wasn't from rowdy assholes blaring it from their phones and your ego is too fragile for you to even consider looking into any of it further.

If I walked into a conversation about poetry and said "All limericks are SHIT!", I'd look like a fucking dingus.

Guess what you just did.

Sampling is not inherently bad, I'm definitely not saying that. You don't have to go all the way to Plunderphonics to find examples of good sampling.

What I object to is sampling in modern rap. Lifting entire baseline and not even shifting the pitch, or taking a 5 second sample of some instrument (when you can't even play an instrument yourself!) and not even chopping it up a little, is insulting, and lazy. It also makes a particularly bad song even more annoying when you know the original.

p.s. Venetian Snares is great. and for what it's worth, a lot of rap is great too even though I love trolling this place

How is that Jason Derulo song sampling Jewish music?

Israeli with the mad bantz

Like everybody else uses samples. He got the sample cleared (paid royalties to the artist)

I get that. I'm just asking from which Jewish music did that come from. Is that sax/trumpet sampling a Jewish song?

>fat dumbass nigger names himself "scarface" in an attempt to sound hard
opinion discarded. directly into the trash.

Ah, sorry, now I got you. The band itself is Israeli.

He took the baseline and the sax part, which is pretty well-known here. He added that clap synth and a little more but the entire song is pretty much samples from Hermetico

Oh I didn't see your second youtube link (Hermetico) in that link. Ya it's the same pretty much. Didn't know Jews make music other than fiddler on the roof.

This has been a theory of mine for a while. The gang violence and drug use was actually encouraged to promote that culture within black communities and to keep them voting democratic

>jew talking about music

pretty sure the last time anyone cared about your musical exploits was the sound the chimney made when the batch was done.

also wtf is this thread, post scarface youtube.com/watch?v=YAJ9ArSlUG0

oy vey goyims

To be fair, He's always been seen as a "storyteller" more than a "hardcore gangsta ass nigga".

At the very least, I find it hard to believe Sup Forums honestly hates these two songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=uV3QYQzlcJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=AULRSOK1KPQ

Now that the funeral is over
and all the tears are dried up

>What I object to is sampling in modern rap. Lifting entire baseline and not even shifting the pitch, or taking a 5 second sample of some instrument (when you can't even play an instrument yourself!) and not even chopping it up a little, is insulting, and lazy. It also makes a particularly bad song even more annoying when you know the original.

You just described 90% of rap and every puff daddy/pdiddy/lips and sunglasses nigger song.