youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c
youtu.be/d9994nv8BcU
youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw
youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M
kutv.com/news/local/utah-republicans-drop-support-for-protest-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happens when the lines touch

once told me

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

The world is gonna roll me

Sup Forums is gonna troll me

What time is it in Sweden

doubles

It will be extremely painful

THAT YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "H" on her forehead

>6 dollars to last till 11th nov.

>Put it all on trump
>Mfw

Kek

12:53

fpbp

WELL

The years start coming

THE LEAKS START COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN'.

THAT I USED TO KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c

And they don't stop coming

Singularity

Leave it to a fucking leaf I swear,

youtu.be/d9994nv8BcU

Fett to the rules
And I hit the ground running

BANE?

TWO
BULGING
WEINER
PROBES

And they dont stop coming

this one song will be my entire playlist today
thanks

And they dont stop comin

IM GOING DOWN, ALL THE WAY DOWN

IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL FROM HERE

Not funny

You're a big guy.

What the fuck are those things?

once raped me.

I thought he was my friend.

I went to his apartment for 'casual drinks' as he called it

We watched Archer together, having a great time laughing at jokes about 80s culture.

My drinks had been at the same strength as his so after an hour I was intoxicated.

It was Archer Vice so Lana (my heroine) was pregnant and I admitted that I would love to have a child to a strong man like Archer

"like me?" he said.

"I guess, there's no one else in my life right now." I responded.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me down on to the couch. "Then let's make this happen." He commanded, putting his weight upon me.

I instinctively moistened, to make the next forty five minutes of sexual degradation tolerable.

Every thrust and every moan we shared now that I look back was hell. We went through three position changes that I posthumously hate.

We spooned for the night which I now fell revulsion from. In the morning he explained everything that happened in my altered state.

After consultation with my gender studies professor I got the morning after pill, which despite it's name works for up to three days.

Anyway this story is getting long, he's in jail for rape charges and you sick fucks who are jerking off right now to my story belong in the basket of deplorables. I can't wait to see your pathetic inbred faces when Hillary wins.

trump wins the election

What I would give to kidnap these famous deformities and make their lives a living hell. I would force them to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject them to pure awfulness and humiliation. Terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break their spirits and drive them to suicide, but I wouldn't let them do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. They would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big-ass dog is scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to one of those things? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep them in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with them but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive them mad. I would dress the freaks like babies and force feed them 99-cent store baby food. I'd also pick them up and toss them from one corner to the next. I'd grab them by one leg and swing both of them at the same time like a human helicopter blade and then HURL them to see how far they go. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam both of them all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold them down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up their butts just to see the girls squirm, while I let my throbbing erection go as long as it could without ramming it in afterwards. I would stick them in dryers and turn them on and let those freakydeakys tumble for long periods of time. I'd force them to fight other freakazoids to the death. Man, just so many things I would do.

>See pic
>See flag
Why am I not surprised?

would plow that bitch and forever whackoff to the thought of her being stuck raising my retard spawn for life

>Anglo
>Women

t. Bill Clinton.

You're one to talk. God Mexicans are so fucking stupid.

Race war now

That's Italy, Canuck......

Zika children. Google it.

Not its not. The Italian flag has the Roman eagle in the middle.

CAUSE I GOT HIGH
CAUSE I GOT HIGH
CAUSE I GOT HIGH
CAUSE I GOT HIIIIIIGH

that would be bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M

NBC/SM is bullshit because most of it is an online poll, Survey Monkey should not be counted, because im pretty sure it's tied right about now looking at the tracking polls

In saying that, im very interested in seeing the next Fox News or Yougov poll etc right about now post FBI reopening the case

>Sup Forums gloats about 1 poll while all the others show Clinton ahead

Wow guys.

go to bed ctr

14 PM

Another Trump scandal.

Nice pasta

I read th first like 10 lines in the song tone

>YFW it's skewed by ONE (1) fucking Clinton +7 poll

>fox/yougov/nbc havent even been updated yet

It would be extremely painful.

Didn't make sense not to live for fun

IMPORTANT POLL