Who jobs to whom?

Who jobs to whom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egBt-ZsHKk4
youtube.com/watch?v=42HNvl0e26I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still wish Vegeta got to kill Freeza in Super

Shit. This one is tough. Can we make it a tag-team battle by adding Juggernaut and all of the Wrecking Crew (counted as one pick) to the match?

Probably Vegeta jobs, because he still doesn't have enough experience fighting people who aren't just walls of meat.

Manhunter hasn't won a fight in his life

Let's make this more interesting
>Manhunter has just slapped Bulma
>Vegeta just stole Manhunter's cookies
Who wins?

Vegeta always wins when he's on clean-up duty.
>Cui, Dodoria and Zarbon
>Android 19
>Pui Pui

Martian Manhunter is mook tier himself, so I give this one to Vegeta

Still might.

DON'T WORRY SUPERMAN, I'LL READ HIS MIND
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Vegeta ignored babadi who could contact an entire planet at once, filter out all the chatter, pinpoint one person and then make their head pop when they upset him, however, I figure Manhunter is still the stronger telepath and he can just stay intangible and attack with said telepathy until Vegeta decides to go to sleep.

Vegeta defeated that saiyan kid and the not-Freeza from another universe during that tournament.

I'd say that still falls under "clean up duty" personally. Not only was it in a tournament setting rather than a life-or-death battle, but wasn't the REAL big fish in that story Hit?

What is it like being this fucking wrong?

>Martian is a jobb...

This comparing DBZ to Superheroes shit has got to fucking end.
There is no fucking comparison.
Goku was bullet proof as a baby and has got many millions of times more durable then that over time.
Vegeta as a teen could destroy planets.

No Superman nor Manhunter have a fucking chance against them, they have absolutely no way to output energy powerful enough to injure even first level super sayians.

DONT WORRY KAKKAROT LEAVE THAT GREEN ALIEN TO ME GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH *jobs*

>it's because Vegeta is such a tortured soul

It's a load of bullshi- UUUUAGH!

>Goku was bullet proof as a baby and has got many millions of times more durable then that over time.
Goky got hurt by a pistol bullet
youtube.com/watch?v=egBt-ZsHKk4

Super is fucking retarded then.
He merely cringed from point blank shots from Webley revolver as a kid.

Raditz caught a shotgun slug and flicked it so hard it blasted through a human skull and cracked a truck engine.
And Raditz has been immeasurably surpassed.

Goku wasn't powered up in that scene, Raditz cannot lower his power level, bullets leave whelps on base saiyans.

Goku wasn't powered up in that scene, Raditz cannot lober his power level, bullets leave whelps on base saiyans...

I miss raditz, he was suck a lovable douchebag.

And I wish Future Trunks and Future Mai had stayed in current year timeline. Their sendoff was equivalent to being deleted.

I also wish Tien did anything at all ever. youtube.com/watch?v=42HNvl0e26I

So if they get too tired to power up anyone can kill them no matter how powerful?That make is sounds like their powers are purely magical and evergy based and not really phisical

Hey Tien got to uhhh... uhhhh. Be Gohan's personal punching bag that one time I guess?

Vegeta won far more fights than Goku in the manga after his entrance, the jobber impression of him mostly comes from anime bullshit like GT, Super, and the movies.

Their physical strength is inconsistent and I doubt the author cared, durability is kind of uniform though if they get tired or lower their shields at will they're just above bullet proof.

They get stuck in a infinite jobbing loop.

I would of been fun to see Freeza get TRIGGERED upon seeing Future Trunks.

He only ever beats Elite Mooks at best though, never one of the big guys.

Piccolo.

He's not even involved but he'll still job somehow.

Throw in Jobhan while we're at it

>Vegeta just stole Manhunter's cookies
Manhunter as long as he doesn't try to read his mind or fly offscreen while someone is shooting rockets

THE VEGETA CYCLE

Beat up some random elite mook to show how strong he's gotten so you're like "O MAN VEGETA'S GOTTEN SO STRONG HOW CAN HE LOSE NOW!"... annndd then the main enemy of the arc proceeds to totally shitstomp him to make them look good and threatening.

>He only ever beats Elite Mooks at best though, never one of the big guys.
He beat up Cell and Goku. And in the Z portion Goku didn't beat anyone but "Elite Mooks" either. Except Freeza, who he still didn't kill (so same level as Vegeta beating up Cell). Vegeta kicked his ass, Buu kicked his ass, Ginyu kicked his ass, Cell kicked his ass and then shat out a mini-Cell to kick his ass again.

Piccolo only jobs after he gets a massive powerup, only for it to be obsolete within 5 episodes. Otherwise he ether stands around looking cool, or takes bullets for Gohan.

At that point Vegeta, Gohan and Piccolo would be so confused as to who jobs first that Manhunter manages to get the jump on them.

19 kicked his ass too.

>(so same level as Vegeta beating up Cell)
Nah, Freeza only survived because his dad came and made him into a robot.

If Martian Manhunter were by himself then that means he would be the main threat and Vegeta would therefore job to him.

But if the rest of the Justice League were there then Manhunter would job to Vegeta, and then Vegeta would go down like a bitch to Superman or whoever the main threat on the league is.

I miss when Dragon Ball had actual blood and savage scenes instead of a blurry stain on the chest like with Super.

Their powers are ki based. So yes they're magical.

FACTUAL HERO BATTLE RECORD TIME:

Manga wise, post-Raditz:

Vegeta defeated 13 characters (Goku, Yajirobe, Krillin, Gohan, Cui, Dodoria, Zarbon, Guldo, Jeice, Ginyu-Goku, 19, Semi-Cell, Pui Pui), had a draw with two others (Cell Jr and SS2 Goku), and played major supporting roles in the defeats of both Cell and Buu.

Goku defeated 4 characters (Nappa, Recoome, Burter, and Freeza) and played major supporting roles in the defeats of Vegeta, Cell, and Buu.

Gohan had 12 victories (Freeza Soldier, Ginyu-Goku, Cell Jr. x7, Cell, first fight with Super Buu) and two assists, against Vegeta (fought him then fell on him, delivering the finishing blow) and Buu (donated the majority of the genki in the Genki-Dama). Plus one draw (Dabra).

Piccolo gets to beat 5 characters (Oozaru Gohan, Raditz, Saibaman, Android 20, first fight with Cell) and plays no role in the ultimate defeat of any of the big four main villains (unless you count distracting final form Freeza, which I don't).

Krillin beat 5 guys (Saibaman x3, Freeza-Soldier, Ginyu-Goku) and provided major assists against Vegeta (nailed him with the Spirit Bomb) and Freeza (inflicted more damage on him than anyone before Goku and distracted him the longest).

Fat Buu beat 5 characters most of whom were actually villains (Gohan, Majin Vegeta, Dabra, Babidi, and Kaioshin) and had a major assist against his evil self in the final battle (put up a decent fight and saved Goku by buying time).

Future Trunks has five victories (Freeza, Cold, future Android 17, future Android 18, and future Cell) and a draw (Cell Junior).

Neither has vegeta.
That's the point

Literally magic energy based. They run out of ki, they become nothing. Androids being the only possible exception.

Just like how Superman isn't really all that strong physically either. All of his strength comes from the solar energy stored in his body. Deplete every last bit of solar energy in Superman, or toss him under a red sun, and he's no stronger than a top tier human.

Unfortunately Japan is more strict about that kind of thing nowadays, if it's not directly aimed at adults it's hard to get away with blood.

Really this is the most likely case.

I'm sure Mr Satan can defeat a depowered Supes, because he's the strongest human in the world and those blonde faggots only used smoke and mirror tricks.

Vegeta ought to lose points though for getting Freeza to transform in the first place, allowing Gero to revive 16, 17, and 18, allowing Cell to become Perfect, and providing the energy to resurrect Majin Buu.

Rewatch freiza saga and see android 19 fight

Muhammad Ali beat a depowered Superman.
Pretty confident that Mr. Satan would do just fine. Dude IS a martial arts master, and a pretty impressive strongman in his prime.

>implying he wouldn't destroy a normal Superman

He kicked Beerus's ass

You think too small. Why do you think Zeno exist outside of all the universes? He's afraid Mr Satan would kick his ass if he didn't.

Toriyama can only give out so many handjobs. I think Master Roshi got the best treatment, taking out so many troublesome enemies and earning the respect of Beerus.

>Watching Super

There's your problem.

>Missed Opportunity: The Character

I was so baffled how nonconsequential he was in the long run. He was Goku's BROTHER.

>Be Tien
>Be a major antagonist that's Goku could barely handle
>Have extremely satisfying character development from a disgruntled opponent to an invaluable ally
>Be Roshi's pick for his successor
>Be a major component of the King Piccolo Saga, and have one of the best fights of said Saga with Drum
>Have further development against Tao
>Be one of the best parts of the Piccolo Jr. Saga
>Originate some of the best moves in the series

>Be wasted in everything else

>be dragon ball
>be canon until the cell saga
>end

Vegeta. He jobs sometimes, but he's pretty good at wasting funny-looking aliens.

It's like Worf if Worf got token wins sometimes.

>That one episode of Justice League Action where MM's jobbing was used as a ploy to save the day

I wish Vegeta got to kill the big bad everyday

Yeah Toryiama basically decided he wanted to suck Roshi's old wrinkly dick this saga.

This. One of the Super writers heavily implied it

Sayians don't give a shit about family (Vegeta somehow being the exception).

How are you going to mention Pui-Pui for Vegeta but leave out Yakkon for Goku?

Oh, and if you count Frieza as a Goku victory, you need to count Piccolo as beating Babidi too. Buu had to heal him back up after Piccolo chopped him in half.

Don't worry guys I'll make sure this will be a nice clean fight. No one's cheating or playing dirty on my watch.

MM goes hamd to hand against base form Vegeta, is more or less matched. Gets increasingly outmatched the longer the battle goes on, especially when Vegeta goes Super Saiyan 1, then 2, then SSG. Tries to get into his mind out of desperation and is exposed to all his memories of fire, death and pure malevolence and is instantly paralyzed. GG

Broly should've been Vegetas villain and his kill

I want Buu to do something.

Vegeta actually has a pretty high kill/win count.

>Technically beat Goku twice
>Offed Cui
>Killed Zarbon and Dodoria
>Offed Recoome
>Beheaded Guldo
>Caved Burter's neck in
>Offed Jeice
>Killed Android 19

He only jobs in the middle of the Cell Saga due to "MUH SAYIAN PRIDE".

Namek Saga Vegeta was best Vegeta. Not only was he a murderer, he was pretty cunning. I'd like to think that he became an idiot after he became a Super Sayian due to it bringing out his Sayian nature.

>Sup Forums anime and manga

>joins the good guys at one of the latest points in Z
>due to power swell, that makes him one of their strongest allies
>never gets to do shit

I literally forgot Yakon.

Its not fucking magic why do you all think ki is magic

>Namek Saga Vegeta was best Vegeta.
I know, mang. I loved his crazy killstreak.

>I'd like to think that he became an idiot after he became a Super Sayian due to it bringing out his Sayian nature.
DBZ only ever seems to have 1-2 intelligent people per saga. In the Namek Saga it was Vegeta and Piccolo, in the Cell/Androids Saga it was Trunks and Piccolo, and in the Buu Saga it was Supreme Kai and Piccolo. Vegeta became a prideful dolt because Piccolo kept hogging the IQ points.

Ki is jap broscience. In other words magic .

Vegeta is not really a jobber, since the term means to lose to someone weaker than you so they look better, Vegeta's losses are all to people who where clearly stronger than him, the androids, perfect cell, Freiza, etc.

Well.. He got to kick some furfag ass before the latest Tournament... where he got thrown to the wayside again.

I wish he threw a punch at Beerus when he hit Bulma or at least went to help her instead of standing there having a literal autistic fit

That's his fault for not being the husbando of the production staff.

Mah nigga

It honestly annoys me a bunch how they put him on the sideline.

>oh shit, he's too busy sleeping, he can't fight Freeza
>oh shit, now that he's trained and is super strong now, he has to sleep for four months and I guess there's not enough time to throw him into the hyperbolic time chamber, got to get Freeza instead because we love him

Martian Manhunter vs Charles Xavier in a psychic b....AUUUGGHHHHH!

You know, I wonder: is there an actual natural defence against telepaths beside being a telepath yourself like say willpower, or is it just all asspulls like AUUUUGH HIS MIND IS SO CHAOTIC-tier shit ?

You need to make sure that him reading your mind or at least your moves simply isn't worth it. Other midfuckery can always be dealt with enought training, willpower and pills.

The most annoying thing about Vegeta's jobbing is the values set forth by the writing flip-flops.

>saiyan saga
>"I am an elite Saiyan prince, I am inherently more powerful than you"
>"Anyone can become powerful through hard work!"

>everything post frieza
>"Fine you broke me down, I will work much harder than you and surpass your power Kakarot!"
>"Actually now you can never beat me because I'm inherently more powerful than everyone :)"
pissed me off as a kid and pisses me off now.
Don't even get me started on fucking Gohan.

Did you just have your eyes closed during that whole sequence?

It really is weird that Vegeta didn't do as much fighting or training before the tournament because Bulma was pregnant. He may have seemed annoyed but in his way he was probably fine with it. Old Vegeta would've just flown off to space and not give a single fuck. I guess it makes sense for a guy obsessed with his race to become a dedicated family man... even if he spent a good portion of his early appearances trying to kill off the rest of his race.

>gohan

At least he's on par with ssj blue Goku even if he is getting knocked around right now.

I'm watching Super dubbed (usually a subfag but fuck Goku's voice) so I'm way behind, is Gohan somehow relevant again?
I just remember him getting fucking knocked out by Frieza's grunts during Resurrection F.

Wish they could decide what telepaths can do in DC: is it just mind reading or can they impose their will onto others ? Neural shocks ? Speaking to others ? Can you shut them out with will or trick or just hope they forget to use their power again ?

If Vegeta is coming to Earth, MMH loses; if MMH is coming to Earth, Vegeta loses.

>first fight with Super Buu
How is that a victory? Buu wasn't even down for the count and then managed to outsmart Gohan.

Cell saga was just as retarded as the Buu saga and Gohan would be a shitty protagonist.

>is Gohan somehow relevant again
Not really, so far in the tournament he took out a guy that was just being plain retarded because he forgot he could just punch Gohan in the face, Piccolo had to be his bodyguard AGAIN, and Freeza beat the shit out of him again which was pretty great. But before all that he made Tien his punching bag.

>Freeza beat the shit out of him again which was pretty great
>counting a literal fake fight