Is this real life?

So let me get this straight..
Liberals will belive this lie., but dismiss all of hilderbeast lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
youtube.com/watch?v=AvMxuYeSH3c
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/26/report-97-percent-doj-employee-political-donations-went-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html
thelocal.se/20160506/blue-flight-swedish-cops-quitting-in-droves
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/80-per-cent-swedish-police-consider-quitting-due-danger/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2218/sweden-8-out-of-10-police-officers-considering-quitting.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/04/obama-admin-drops-charges-hillarys-alleged-libyan-weapons-dealer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn in this presidential election Donald Trump raped about 50000000 women

It's easier to believe your opponent does terrible things when everybody says he's a bad person for a year straight.

Reply with a link to the video of Hillary laughing about getting a pedophile ff rape charges

Or an interview of Juanita Broderick being interview about Bill Clinton raping her and Hillary trying to intimidate her

If they had proof not only would he be in jail by now but they'd have done it the week it happened.

Clinton really rarely actually lies. Most of her statements are at least technically accurate. Most of what Trump says is literally pulled straight from his ass or whatever his staff from Breitbart makes up.

You have to realize the irony in all this. You two are the same fucking thing on opposite sides.

I assume he's talking about the lawsuit that a former Jerry Springer producer filed for an "anonymous" victim?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

>Clinton rarely lies

Unless she's talking about arriving under sniper fire, or testifying under oath to Congress about her emails, or telling everyone her "public policies" while telling the banks her real ideas. Yeah, the Clintons are beacons of honesty.

Won't it be remarkable if both Clintons were to be impeached?

Not really. Both stories have about the same amount of proof. Trump is accused of raping children, while Clinton is accused of selling access. Neither of these stories have absolute proof backing them up.

The sniper fire is an example of a rare Clinton lie. But she said about her emails she never had classified emails that were marked classified on her private server. That is technically correct, at least the FBI found no emails that fit that description, only a single classified email that was improperly marked when sent to her. Clinton is factual, but may not be that honest, but compared to Trump she is nine thousand times more trustworthy.

Besides a bunch of emails vs... no evidence at all.

Remind your team that we have all of your names, addresses, phone numbers, photos, and CTR pay stubs.

>rare Clinton lie

u wat? They tried to paint Monica as a crazy stalker until Bill got caught in a lie and had to admit the truth.

Hillary's email testimony is filled with lies:

-she only had one device
-there was only one server
-nobody else had access to her email account
-she turned over all work emails
-the State Department approved her use of a private server
-she analyzed each email to determine which were work related

Need I go on? Hiding things is her first instinct, but she has no problem lying under oath or to the American people.

People will believe any bad thing they hear about someone they don't like no matter how ridiculous it is. They do it with Trump, you guys do the same thing with Hillary. It's all about wanting to believe.

Please, when the FBI announces charges in the Clinton Foundation investigation, I'd love for you to come back to explain your way out of that.

>unsubstantiated rape claims coming out of nowhere right before the election

>documented proof of Hillary constantly lying

HURRR ITS DA SAME. BOTH BAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvMxuYeSH3c

All technically true. Not saying shes "honest" but she is factual. But she IS honest compared to Trump who completely fabricates things.

You idiots have been saying that for 6 months now. Its never happened. Its time for you to explain your way out of the fact Clinton isn't in handcuffs despite 6 months of claiming she'd be indicted any day now.

>. But she said about her emails she never had classified emails that were marked classified on her private server. That is technically correct

no its not you fucking faggot. she deleted 33,000 of them to hide her crime

The last Refuge of liberalism, after you accuse someone of every -ist and -ism in the book, is to claim they've done illegal sex stuff.

This is nothing new. This is their standard operating procedure.

But there is no proof, just like there is no proof Trump raped a 12 yo girl. Trump raping a 12 yo girl and Clinton mishandling classified information have about the same amount of evidence backing them up. That's my point.

I can't believe you can seriously say Hillary is honest without bursting into laughter.

She and her husband are literally guilty of perjury. She and her husband have both been disbarred for ethical violations.

But yeah Trump is the liar.

Comparing her to Trump.

>she is literally guilty of perjury

false.

>Not "honest"
>Factual
We lad. What are you smoking?

>stating allegations as fact

Sounds like Trump just found his next rape victim. Jullian's going to get served.

>all technically true

Except, they're objectively false statements. Even Comey admitted this under oath. The only reason she hasn't been charged us because they can't prove she intended to deceive Congress.

>Clinton Foundation investigation

It's still ongoing. At least three field offices are participating. I can't wait to see the ass pain when the results come out.

>rawstory

dont forget the fact wikileaks confirmed clinton scheming to do this in the first place. the wikileaks show them getting the tape where he said pussy, and then they discuss funding all the sex assualt accusers to come out at the same time they release the tape

no need to get angry with these people, it's a pretty natural reaction if you're bluepilled.
these guys are going to lose their minds when it turns out who the actual childabusers are.

can't help but think a lot of these threads are ctr shit to get people here to flood them with racist/offensive shit and further paint us in a bad light. whatever

You are fucking moron, Comey came out and openly stated she mishandled classified information.

>All technically true. Not saying shes "honest" but she is factual. But she IS honest compared to Trump who completely fabricates things.
absolutely FALSE shill. Comey specifically stated :

Of 30,000 emails Mrs. Clinton handed over to the State Department, 110 contained information that was classified at the time she sent or received them. Of those, Mr. Comey said, “a very small number” bore markings that identified them as classified. This finding is at odds with Mrs. Clinton’s repeated assertions that none of the emails were classified at the time she sent or received them. The F.B.I. did not disclose the topics of the classified emails, but a number of the 110 are believed to have involved drone strikes.

No, the only reason she hasnt been charged is
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/26/report-97-percent-doj-employee-political-donations-went-hillary-clinton/

FBI can't prosecute the cases in court, they are law enforcment, like police. They are not the lawyers and attorney generals who bring the charges to court. Comey was pressured into letting her off the hook by DOJ and Obama

So that is the new spiel?
>Well at least she isn't Trump!
CTR is already out of sorta credible arguments in favor for Clinton?

No, they found e-mails marked as classified, and when they called her on that she claimed she thought the marking was some sort of alphabetical sorting method.

Given Comey's history with letting Bill off in 2001, I'm more inclined to believe that Comey let her off and then the rank and file FBI agents raised enough hell that he reopened the case.

> The demoralized person is unable to assess true information. You can shower him with documents, facts and pictures, but he will refuse to believe it until he is kicked in his “fat bottom” by troops.

Yuri was right.

Who isn't raping minors

>youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

yes, that's exactly what happened. read about it, mostly his wife. his wife stopped speaking to him, he got a pile of resignation letters from FBI agents who were disgusted.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

he saw this as a chance to make up for his corruption the first time. but to be honest he is just following the letter of the law. clinton is the reason this whole topic exists. hillary clinton was the one who thought she was above the law and tried to hide her government work from public scrutiny and FOIA. why? because she's corrupt, duh! and also arming terrorists with missile launchers.

Oh I see, turns out those rumors about Bill sleeping with gennifer flowers and monica lewinsky actually WERE just a bunch lies fabricated by "the vast right wing conspiracy", correct?

>Not saying shes "honest" but she is factual. But she IS honest
HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You fucking idiots make me wan to vote Trump even mroe now. I am still going to vote 3rd party because FUCK YOU! The fucking delusion you libtards have that any democratic nominee is above the fucking law, or are above the standards of any other politician.

FUCK OFF CUNT!

The elitist fucking die this election. We are electing a fucking idiot instead of another world puppet put into power by nepotism. The power of democracy is alive an well if Trump wins is all I care about. Than next election we can get a multi party system going. Ending this farce of a two party government.

>lets cover up the fact the same saudis who organized 9/11 are donating to clinton foundation for political favors

defang the issue guys!

#DefangTheIssue

This whole election has been a campaign of projection by clinton campaign and her supporters.

Trump is dangerous to natl sec= Hillary wals extremely careless with natl security

Trump has dangerous foreign policy= Hillary wats a no fly zone with russia and war woth iran

Trump sexually assaults women=Hillary and bill are linked to the lolita express

Trump has russian connections= uranium 1 deal podesta owns russian stock.

I cant think of one line of attact that the clinton campaign has used that doesnt apply to them in a worse way.

fucking THIS

> #NoFlyZone

At this point Trump is basically a third party candidate. If Clinton wins, the cuckservatives will regain control of the Republican party and the Democrats will sweep all this Hillary campaign mess under the rug.

The only way to fix the system is to elect Trump.

That one is fake.

i had a feeling it was

I don't even understand how that's legal in a civil suit.

Yeah, I'm not sure if one of our guys made it to fuck with Hillary or if Hillary's people made it to discredit Wikileaks. It's definitely not in the archive though.

Trump is still on a Republican ticket. Regardless how his stances polarizes the Conservative GOP and other right wing supporters. He is still not technically 3rd party. We need more options instead of Red vs Blue. The lesser of two evils meme needs to be destroyed by the next election.

Trump is only better because he is NOT part of the globalist elite. He was chosen and may be elected BY the people. Through OUR power of word of mouth shared by a collective thought of being sick and tired of being told who should represent us. Socially engineering us to fit into a world order.

By next election. Regardless of a meme party like Gary Johnson, or Jill Stein. We are now opening a door to allow other options for people will thirst for more than two options. It has been growing for the last few election. Getting traction even more now. So many swing states, and voters who just don't want to vote for either of these fucks.

This is history in the making.

Wasn't there an email leak that stated the Clinton campaign would make something up as a cheap quick jab?
Swift Swim or something.

It's not legal, but the judge can't throw the case out until the first hearing.

This same lawsuit has been refiled three times so that it never gets heard by a judge, but remains active so that liberals can point to it.

Destroy this faggot

I wanted to also reply you to this.

I figured you were responding to me.

The problem is that if Trump loses, the cuckservative globalists will use it as an excuse to squash any Republican populist candidate for the next 20 years.

It's just like a methodical, professional thing to them. Swiftboating is a routine medical procedure. Nonchalant.

is it wrong for me to want border control??

thelocal.se/20160506/blue-flight-swedish-cops-quitting-in-droves

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/80-per-cent-swedish-police-consider-quitting-due-danger/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2218/sweden-8-out-of-10-police-officers-considering-quitting.html

wtf are you talking about its a real story just use google

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/04/obama-admin-drops-charges-hillarys-alleged-libyan-weapons-dealer/

Nah, I meant the email you posted above.

>The problem is that if Trump loses
Then just have to keep trying. With how close this election is. It is quite possible. of course there will be more of a strangle hold on spreading of information like with public forums with every day users on Google, Twitter, or FaceBook. The controlled of flow of information age is getting worse, as it is getting even worse as the normalfag user demands more filters.

posted already yes there was wikileaks proof the whole fucking thing was a targeted operation

>they actually called it a "swiftboat" attack
"Hey guys, is our manufactured attack of false lies which are untrue ready to go? I guess it's kind of dumb to call it that, but it's not like the public will ever read this, right?

yeah the odor one was obviously fake kek the watermark from the site its from is on the bottom right

>funded

dont forget that part. i want to know who funded it. also, im sure after the election trump will probably have his lawyers sue the fuck out of them for defamation and libel. but by then it will be too late...damage is done. the dems fight so fucking dirty that i dont even feel bad about spreading memes like this

oops wrong one meant this

kill yourself halfdick amerifat

meme bump