#SaveHuma - General Huma thread

>Dear Sup Forums
What have you contributed to ensure the safety of our top informant on Clinton, and her familys safety, so she would not be intimidated anymore and testify?
>I know she is a muslim (Saudi and/or Muslim Brotherhood) spy, and she will be jail for it, guaranteed, but she have to survive long enough to see Trump elected, and be able to testify to the FBI and help #LockHerUp (Hillary).
Tweet #SaveHuma , and express your concern, bring attention to that she might be the next victim of #Arkancide, and direct people who have not heard before to look up the #ClintonBodyCount .
>Hillary already distanced herself, from who she formerly called her "second daughter", and refered to her as just "one of my staffers", and kicked Huma out of the campaign plane, even though she was on her side for more than 20 years.
The media is already setting up the Huma is depressed line, which is always prerequirement to a suspicious suicide.
>Rumors float around, that the 650000 emails were in a folder called "Life Insurance".
#SaveHuma while it is not too late, and she will return the help, to lock Hillary up!

savehuma.com/
>Timer is no longer accurate, she was seen on monday with her son.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/10/internet-wild-save-huma/
>Our disgraced fag kike wrote about this first.
madworldnews.com/clinton-body-count-save-huma/
>Followed up.

sli.mg/a/28pROL
>Here are some pics, that you could tweet, if you don't want to make an OC.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5a4gfe/savehuma/
>Even reddit did their part.

Post your OC, and your best Huma pics.
>Do the HUMAne thing, #SaveHuma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-cGbEwfx20&list=FLFGkfKVwHTJsIBJY02RZ-sw&index=2
youtu.be/23yfBWH8Hjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Even if you don't like her, you don't want her to dissapear, do you?

>You could prevent this!

Huma and Anthony both like pizza

>Cheese Pizza?

>kek is with her on the toybox!

Huma looks like Tim Osman desu

>googled it, than papers that were suggested in links, CIA Hungary ties on paper
>WE WUZ CIA and shieeet

>She have so much info to share...

I made this pic so people can connect the dots

TL;DR: Moslem Huma Abedin sent confidential USA Gov't information to her ex-husband (a jew).

fuck this bitch, let her hang

She is most likely sent info to the Saudis too.

She is the living proof that muslims and jews are not to be trusted.

Yep, no question about it.

It would be the best to keep her in the spotlight even if you want her dead, since her suspicious death would point to the Clintons via #Arkancide and #ClintonBodyCount
>You have literally no reason not to want the public attention on her, unless you are a Clinton suporter.

So she could dish out on the saudis too. Two flies with one swap. #SaveHuma

>>You have literally no reason not to want the public attention on her, unless you are a Clinton suporter.

This.

>US took 8 years to discover she was a spy
>in 1 simple leak everyone discovered

Even the Bureau Intelligence of Nigeria would have discovered sooner

They would have looked, but they were shut down from (((above))).

>Funny you mention Nigeria though, the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), Nigeria partly paid for the 1 million dollar Sup Forums study.

>FBI investigators* would have looked, but they were shut down from (((above))).

#SaveHuma

We couldn't save Seth Rich, but we can still save Huma Abedin.

She's more than likely dead.

Habibiiiiiiii

4 days is more than enough time to get rid of her. And Weiner.

Either she's in hiding or gone. I mean gone in a bad way.

Probably just hiding yet.
But she don't have too much time, if media attention dies down, so are her chances of survival.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS THIS PHOTO EXISTS?

#whatdifferencedoesitmake

It's from a video, I think it was part of a documentary, about the Weiner mayoral run, and #WeinerGate happened during, so the movie crew rolled with that. Probably the "Weiner 2016" documentary is that one, it is up on rarbg.

>tfw huma will never let you crawl around the oval office while she walks around bare foot

I want to huma abedin with her in it if you catch my drift

Hillary's campaign is looking pretty impotent right now

I don't suppose we can make some FOIAs about dear Huma? Look for clues as to her whereabouts?

Why are Huma and Anthony Weiner playing alone, without any children, with toy letter blocks and a toy called, "Letter Factory?"
>LETTER Factory
>email factory
It's happening. Fifth-dimensional foreshadowing confirmed.

Yes, and without Huma's touch to calm her, Hillary is going crazy on twitter.

Or maybe Huma was the only one to tell Hillary, when she was doing some stupid shit. Giving a go to the Donald Duck idea, to reach millanials put that to a slight doubt though.

back-to-back digits confirm kek is with us.

THOSE DIGITS CONFIRM RARE PEPE

>kek
>dubs

Total fucks given = 0. I hope they nailgun her for the lulz.

Can foreigners make requests?

But where would she go that would actually take her? A place that doesn't run the risk of having their airspace invaded.

I'd Huma her Abedin

She flipped out on a guy for calling Bill a rapist.

Shut the fuck up, leafboy

Why don't you make me tripfag?

Come to Prague then.

If she would ask Trump to take her in until administration change, and promise to comply with an FBI investigation, sure Trump would offer her a deal! Secret service + private security protection for her and her kid at Trump Tower, she would definately survive there.

And maybe livestream herself 24/7, that is a lifeinsurance, since there would be always hundreds watching her and jerking off, so they would notice if she is in trouble, and call authorities.

huma is cute. cute!

Cheq'd

Good idea. Trump Tower is pretty safe. But it's also the first place that Hillary would look.

She'd probably 9/11 the whole fucking tower just to get to Huma and the kid.

I wanna see her in a hijab so fucking bad

Come to Canada. You'll like it here.

Kek that poor woman

#SaveHumanoid

fuccin kek

Prague is gorgeous. Why the fuck would I come to Canadastan?

god she looks unhappy

Canada was a mistake.

Mmm, so delicious these memes

This nigga thinks he's Aladdin

Yes, but that would be absolutely condemning, Hillary would be the first suspect, and Trump would just get shitload of insurance money. Trump Tower must be insured against planes after 911, pretty sure every large tower is.

Plus, if 911 was an inside job, they would not dare to pull it twice (or 4th if we count each building separately that went down, 5th if we count pentagon too).

#SaveHumansFromHuma

>Wanting to save this muslim parasite

>that feel

Less Muslims here, but then I guess you prefer to be with your own kind. You're right, you should stay where you are.

Oh I know it was. youtube.com/watch?v=K-cGbEwfx20&list=FLFGkfKVwHTJsIBJY02RZ-sw&index=2

Watch it when you get the chance. I've also got one where they interviewed Trump.

>less Muslims here
Ha. Funny leaf. Nah, I like it here because the agency pays me well.

>saved it
I would watch the Trump one too if you post it.

Trump Tower is the safest place in Gotham Ci- I mean New York!

Sure thing. youtu.be/23yfBWH8Hjk

Yet you love Huma. Intredasting.

That's Lawrence of Arabia you ignorant nigger faggot, and that is an awesome character to disguise as.
Lawrence was a British soldier who fought in the French Legion in Arabia. In his life he was a reporter, journalist, spy, double agent, actor, writer, doctor, murdering machine and lived a life full of drugs, adventure and a double life.

its a geeky costume, but one id be proud to wear
faggot

And Bruce Wa- I mean Donald Trump is the "dark" Knight the hero she needs right now.

also, since you are an ignorant nigger, his kid is dressed as The Little Prince, one of the cornerstones of XX century literature

I would add Huma to my dick list.

>I would weiner her huhu, if you know what I mean

Hillary Clinton is upset that she has to arrange for Huma to be "assisted" suicided.

Fuck Huma

and fuck you

We appreciate the things that she has done. She's vital to our investigation.

Fucking CTR, she needs more exposure, it is positive from every angle that is against Hillary.

Nice larp lad. Post proofs or you're just some random tripfag.

Lol just fucking with you. I wish I was an agent. But I'm not revealing my true location