2 movies in

>2 movies in
>nothing remotely iconic has been established yet

Established an iconic payout for their shareholders

I think you're forgetting Maz Kanata
>HAAAAAAAAAAAN SOOOLOOOOOO
LOL

i like the quite ironic "THATS NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS!"

There are tonnes of great lines, the films are so quotable I literally don't know where to begin.
>Traitor!

No entirely true. Luke drinking milk from that seacow will go down in Star Wars history.

>Be Disney,
>Desperately force diversity in every project
>Hire beautiful, Oscar winning black actress
>Turn her into a yellow midget alien with anus eyes

um black MC isn't iconic enough for you??????????
*sips mic*

>3 movies
Only iconic shit so far has been meme level like "tell that to kanji club" and Luke sucking titty milk.

I even think Jar Jar was more successful as a merchandising tool than Porgs

not iconic. just lame and stupid so it sticks with you for a bit afterwards

this. it being iconic needs substance and not some stupid quote people put in meme compilations

even the prequels had parts like the death of democracy, basically all of sheevs dialogue with ani and etc

>contrarian memers pretend their shitty prequel flicks they only love out of nostalgia had anything memorable in them besides how fucking bad they are

You know most prequel memes are ironic, right? People don't actually think those are good lines, they're laughing AT them, not with them

stay deluded ratboy

>they're laughing AT them, not with them
I wish I could laugh at these new Soy Wars movies but it's too sad to see the franchise trashed like this

Someone post that image of Sequelbabies vs Prequelfags. You know the one

my memes have doubled since we last met, count

people cant tell anymore between bad films but still enjoyable to watch and bad films that are just.. bad

even the redlettermedia soy squad knows about that so the only thing they can praise the sequels are the technical stuff like gfx and sound

Good. Twice the shitposting, double the ban.

>The force awakens the last jedi
was this intentional?

They established the iconic hyperspace cannon plothole.

Iconic compressor bypassing

Daily episode of manchildren crying about muh star wars

this is where the fun begins

Whats the point of these movies?

All that happened is that space nazis showed up/had their superweapons destroyed and still for some reason managed to be bigger than the Empire and a girl went from no one to the most powerful force user in under a week

I don't think anything resembling long-term planning for this trilogy is intentional.

This will only be iconic for maybe 5 years after the end of the trilogy, then just be remembered as visually stunning but face meltingly retarded and representative of the trilogy. Everything in these films gets worse on repeated viewings. Another scene like that that could've been great was the Rey/Kylo team up because it's new, but rewatching it it's so much weaker than it could've been.

the films are about as interesting as a corporate board room meeting. it's 100% for money and nothing else

LET’S GO
CHROME
DOME

Let go of the past LMAO
Save what we love LMAO
Trust women LMAO

Oops the empire we won against came back and killed everyone and we're down to 20 people but the most perfect vagina holder in the universe will win it singlehandedly because women are wonderful.

You just reminded me Solo is a real movie that's coming out in a couple of months. Solo is the key to all this.

Excuse you

>Disney released an HD screencap of this specific scene along with a couple others after it spread like wildfire on the internet

I can only assume they knew it had reached meme status.

It's because it's so inconsequential. It's like a random miniboss in a video game.
When people were thinking about cool lightsaber fights to have in the new film, absolutely no one was thinking "rey and kylo should fight some random imperial guards!".
You could cut the entire scene and the film would be unchanged.

>people like the revan mask reference
>lets get rid of it and show rat boy topless

Yeah this but totally unironically. Kylo Ren's become iconic

yeah i can't imagine in 20 years being really excited for anything of this trilogy to return
the prequels are great adventures just absolutely filled with fun stuff, every character and location feels iconic to me. each individual film feels so much bigger than both sequels so far. they're laughable but they're earnest. i can't imagine giving a shit about sequel trilogy games or any expanded media really.

I haven't even seen the new Star Wars movie. The first one was shit, pirated Rogue Story, and haven't even bothered with this one. I don't care about them.

>female objectification is bad
>male obecticitation is totally fine

I disagree with that being inconsequential in that sense - it's significant because it's the first instance of a light and dark side user teaming up, they could've been fighting anything. Obviously it doesn't matter 10 minutes later when they're back to fighting over a fucking lightsaber again. Not having the balls to go through with the tweest and the fight choreography itself being weak is the biggest problem.
They have all the resources in the world to create something new and iconic but 0 brains.