ITT: Characters ruined from just ONE episode and became fetish fuel

ITT: Characters ruined from just ONE episode and became fetish fuel

I couldn't even view Marco as a man after this, I just want to do lewd things to him as he dresses like a girl

>I couldn't even view Marco as a man after this, I just want to do lewd things to him as he dresses like a girl

I know what you mean, I just wanna fucking ram my black cock up his hairy boi pussy!

Please do NOT let this turn into a Star thread. We already have a gay Marco containment thread, this shit is confusing enough. If this was supposed to be a Star thread I have no idea how you faggots are so bad at it.

>I just want to do lewd things to him as he dresses like a girl

If you didn't want to I'd think there was something wrong with you.

>I couldn't even view Marco as a man after this
How do you think he feels? Hypnotic conditioning doesn't just go away without a good therapist.

You're pretty dead on because before this episode, there wasn't even any gay stuff about him but after that? God...I just wanna bang him

I wanna watch femboy Marco get violated by a muscular guy or monster while I watch and shlick

Let's not pretend anymore. Marco was basically a fucktoy after that.

Hinestly, I dont whatch the show, and I seriously cant see him as a man. I treat him as any other female Sup Forums character.

is something wrong user? it's not like Star would mind

ITT: closet homosexuals singlehandedly destroy the reputation of one of the best Disney cartoons made through their fetishes

Same, I just watched some episodes but when he wore that dress, he's not a man but a cute slut now.

>you will never get sent to that prison and brainwashed to be a perfect pretty pink princess

Hey, it's not our fault that they made Marco as a femboy that everyone wants to fuck

Blame Disney

Such is life. Welp, time to post some AU shit to offset the homo-autism.

Did they guy put on the dress anymore after that or was just a 5 minutes escene?

He wears it a second time in a different episode

Apparently someone doesn't like cuddles.

Or lewdness, which is improper for a lady.

>ywn be the cat's meow of a school full of cooped-up princesses
It hurts

He's 14 nonny don't be a pedo

cutest /co femboy imo.

I hope they pander to the tumblr crowd and make him trans so they accidentally pander to my fetish. I love girlxtrap yuri

>Implying this isn't what the Mouse wanted.
Cartoons create perverts all the time, it's what happens when you bombard yourself with media during puberty. Then those pervs grow up, make cartoons and put their fetishes in it, creating a whole new generation of rule 34 seeking deviants.

Cycle of life.

You don't need an ENTIRE thread to discuss femboy marco you fucking idiots.

What are you gonna say? "I wanna sniff his butt" again?

>I couldn't even view Marco as a man after this.

Then you have mental issues. He's just a guy in drag. You guys need to cool your shit, seriously.

only people with mental issues crossdress, retard

Whats wrong? Are you gonna cry?

>hate that faggots ruined this star with this
>want to fuck marco so bad
>still hate people using one episode to turn a show into fetish fuel
>god damn so hot though

I prefer to think of it as an appreciation for gynephilia in all its forms.

If I'm pretending he's a girl, what makes you think I'll care about his age?!

do not blame it on an episode, the fact that you are a fag.

I hate Princess Marco because he's like a sponge that sucks up all the kink potential in certain venues just to wank off more fag shit.

Do you guys get turned on from Marco willingly or unwillingly crossdressing and fucked?

unwillingly

Always unwillingly, it's much hotter

Or he's just forced to do it but starts to get turned on from just being a slut

willingly and in the most slutty way possible

>Star VS threads banned several times over autistic shitposting
>"I know! I'll make a SEPERATE trap marco thread and make a new one every time it peters out after a week being up!"
>"THIS ISNT A STAR THREAD GUYS"
>"This will surely make the board enjoy our presence MUCH more!"
Flawless idea. You've done it trapfags. Good thing most people on this board love both traps AND being absolute hypocrites.

>I couldn't even view Marco as a man after this
how about both

You're pretending he's his older brother Miguel Diaz?

Unwillingly, it'd be different if he were a girl though.

i want Marco to willingly be my slut and have me call him Marcia

Jesus, it could do much better without that extremely cringey bad hentai dialogue.

i like it up until the word "Afraid"
i dig the whole "Take it out, what's the matter" though
Marco's such a slut

i find theatrically slutty dialogue has value, it's funny to think they would take it that far.

Someone post the macro where the guy realizes that traps are gay while he was sucking a dick.

These are the threads I live for. May this thread and many more reach 500.

Sup Forums ruined Marco for me.

is this rape?

So is this just another ~~Jackie~~Starthread?

unwillingly into willingly

>Hey guys who wants to fuck marco, I know asked this last thread but I'm gonna ask again
>guys he's 14 btw I mention this every time
>Marco is so hot guys lets have a whole thread dedicated to him and say the same things over and over and jerk eachother off.

You guys complain about trans marco but wow it almost seems like you're just as cancerous as those people.

So is this just another Starthread?
And by that I mean Jackiethread

i really wanna make her smile, she's so wonderful

No, this is about femboy Marco/trap Marco/boyslut Marco or characters ruined from one episode

If you want a Jackie thread then make one yourself!

But we just had one, it'd be too obvious

i don't like that much cuz i prefer regular Marco, but literally the same story with Star faggot, what do you think half of Star threads are.
>hey user, could you kill yourself after watching your ponies show

It's a terrible thing, being bi.

I drew boy Marco in speedo's way before the cross-dressing episode.

Marco Is pure gay Twinkfu no matter what he's wearing.

Look at the way he sleeps, he loves it.

>It's a terrible thing, being bi.
how
bisexuality best sexuality

Too much choice. Truly the burden we bare.

>closet

>destroy reputation
surely you mean enhance it right?

The thread was almost dead too, fuck you

I guess we are officially banned then

You are weak.

If a thread is shitty just let it die next time and make a new one that's not just a fetishbait OP.

Toph in ATLA

There's definitely more and I really want this to be discussed, too bad Startists who have a penchant for faggotry anyway are owning this thread.
This happens all the time, threads with potential ruined by the same faggots waifuwarring and not even discussing shit. It's like what happened with Homestuck.

Toph isn't even an interesting character

Very flat

Meme character

>too bad Startists who have a penchant for faggotry anyway are owning this thread.
Too bad if a single thread with a Star-related image in the OP is on the board, any new one made will be deleted.
Literally do not have a choice but to use the thread unless people have self-control and let it die.

Like man I don't complain too much but if we're going to be restricted to one thread anyway just let us designate a general.

>Literally do not have a choice but to use the thread
You could also not post. Or go to the other chan and make a board like SUG and HSG did

>You could also not post.
Happily would have let this thread die.
But in general it shouldn't be this hard to talk about cartoons on Sup Forums

>go to the other chan and make a board
I'd be happy with one thread a day, not one post a week.
Besides, generals and psuedo-generals are enough of an echo chamber as it is. I like to see new people coming into a show, even just jackasses coming in to start shit. It's more enjoyable than just circlejerking and it's an active detriment to discussion to just have the same ideas floated and building off each other, let alone the potential for namefags and other attention whores to hijack the whole community.

>closet

It's the hairdo that makes it. That big, massive ponytail.

That would explain why furries exist.

she touch the boob

just the underboob if anything

>Normalfags get scared off from my favorite cartoon
>I get to indulge in my degeneracy
What's the problem?

>That couple of lines near the chin and other details
It's like her gill cover up fell off.

Got any request for next week?

>literal cuckqueans wanting to watch their husbando get fucked by men.

This is a powerful show

It is not cuck when same sex.

>It is not cuck when same sex.
Genuinely made me think
I don't think it's sex-dependent either way, but it could be more relevant depending on the cuck's philosophy
Cuckqueaning lends itself more to same-sex cucking, a male partner can dominate another male just as easily. (But are lesbian cuckqueans a thing?)
Cuckolding is a different game, it's hard for a female partner to be taken by another woman in the same way a man would take her, plus culturally it's hard to see "two girls lezzing out for a man to watch" as anything but gratifying for the man. Completely different connotations than if it were two men.
At the same time, is there a whole other ascended level of cuckoldry in the idea that you might not even be your partner's preferred sex?

The cuckold mindset is an enigma.

wings

The technical definition of the term cuck is 'the husband of an unfaithful wife'. If you get cheated on, your a cuckold.

And commenting that helps how?

Marco might be a straight femboy, though.

M-Maybe Macho Man Marco fucking Princess Marco?

Unwillingly but the pleasure breaks his mind and he likes it

As willingly and sluttily as possible in private, with teasing about it in public to flustered denial.

>ywn eat mewberty wings seasoned by a mermaid with her special pheromones

>ywn eat a Marcoburger with a side of MewMer wing crisps
Why fucking live?

>Marcoburger
delete this i don't want that, that's awful pleasestop
Marco is not for cannibalism
he's for friendship and maybe experimenting with sexually when both your parents leave the house and your sister's dress is out on the couch and he let his hair grow

>All theatre actors and most actors in general in England have mental issues
I mean, your not wrong

Is just a prank, man. While I wouldn't eat him or fuck him, I'd definitely like to hang out with him from to time. Who knows, might even get to meet summa them weird girls he hangs out with all the time.

In the shitstorm given sentience that is notsveg, one can expect to find some very weird trends. Entire threads dedicated to wanting to fuck trapmarco, cults dedicated to cinnamon farts and mountain dew period blood, tableposting, the development of cuck and/or shoulder fetishes within the many. Their are literally no boundaries.

However, never in my life would I expect notsveg to devolve into something so humble and simple as sudo-cannibalism. You guys truly are a gem of degeneracy.

Glad I could be of assistance in pushing us even further over the edge.

Any non-user requests?

Otherwise I'm just going to draw Janna in outfits I find on /s/.

Oh Nefcy