Daily reminder that America is immigrant country

Just a daily reminder that America is an immigrant country by definition. As a country it didn't exist only 200 years ago. Immigrants from all over the earth came there and made a country, while literally murdering all the natives. Countries like murica deserve muslims to come in and slaughter all muricans and build a new muslim country on its place. Always remember that all the immigrants are literally you, and your parents. There were no other people but native Americans on your place just 200 years ago.

LEGAL immigrant, LEGAL is the key word. Faggots like you misconstrued that we as a majority do not want immigration at all. We want documented immigration. Not open borders to let anyone in without due process, but a border to filter out undesirable, and unskilled.

TIL the Constitution was written by a bunch of illegal shit skins.

Just a daily reminder that Russia is an immigrant country by definition. As a country it didn't exist only 25 years ago. Immigrants from all over the Soviet Union came there and made a country, while literally murdering all the natives. Countries like Russia deserve muslims to come in and slaughter all Russians and build a new muslim country on its place. Always remember that all the immigrants are literally you, and your parents. There were no other people but native Russians on your place just 99 years ago.

It was meant for European immigrants.

Your entire country was created illegally. Was it legal to travel to a new continent and kill all the people living there? Why do you think you have a right to create laws now? You deserve exactly what you have done.

Bwahaha nice try burger. How about I teach you some history and some facts?
>Russia is an immigrant country by definition
Oh really? Then the Earth is a shape of a square too.
>As a country it didn't exist only 25 years ago.
It did though. Slight change of the name and borders does not mean country doesn't exist. I live in the city of Saint Petersburg which when I was born was called Leningrad. Does that mean the city didn't exist?
>Immigrants from all over the Soviet Union came there and made a country
No one came nowhere. Also people living in Soviet Union were the same living in Russia.
>while literally murdering all the natives
What natives? No one killed nobody.
>Countries like Russia deserve muslims to come in
They are already in and has always been.
>and slaughter all Russians
That doesn't happen though.
>and build a new muslim country on its place
Our country is already partially muslim.
>Always remember that all the immigrants are literally you, and your parents.
Simply not true. The Earth is a square and the Sun is green.
>There were no other people but native Russians on your place just 99 years ago.
That is true, and that is true today. I am native Russian.

Next time try harder, burger.

> America
> Country

>Was it legal to travel to a new continent and kill all the people living there?
HAHAHAHA You're one to talk Russia!

Fuck America
Good thing the fall of america AKA babylon is documented in the bible and you'll all burn.
The question is, is it hillary or trump who will bring on the war the brings nukes to destroy you.

>leafer

1) Most of that was when we didnt have a welfare state. People came to America because it was the land of opportunity, not the land of free stuff. People who didnt/couldnt make it left

2) We have the luxury of being able to pick only the best and brightest to come here. We shouldnt settle for possible syrian terrorists or random unvetted mexicans

3) We're going to have immigration, but they have to come in legally.

Nukes are gonna come in illegally and you're gonna have to deal with it, burger lard

I know right, it's terrible that we stormed the Native American capital city, tore down the Native American flag and sacked the Native American treasury

As in nature, it belongs to the strongest and smartest. Good try Ivan, but we all know America belongs to whites.

No, the US isn't an immigrant country. Its a country forged of conquest. Forged of fire and steel (and germs). We didn't naturalize into the US, we fucking took it. Thats like saying the nazi's immigrated to France.

Maybe you should review your own history you dumbass cossack, I heard genghis would like his land back.

You fag forgot to mention that THERE WAS NO WELFARE STATE
GTFO commie

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”
Can't wait to feast on some americans. Won't even need to bbq you, since you'll be nuked and ready to eat

>Just a daily reminder that America is an immigrant country by definition.
Yes, immigrants were a huge part of constructing the US, similar to most countries in the Americas. But after america was firmly established immigration was control through a process. Even slaves had a head count, but for those who weren't slaves they still needed to be legalized. I dont see why the rest of the world has a problem with America wanting to vet immigrants and punish the illegals.

The natives fought back last time, why wouldn't they now?

A LEGAL immigrant country.

Also literally every country is an immigrant country. Every single region on this planet has experienced being conquered or a mass immigration at one point in its history.

>The natives fought back last time, why wouldn't they now?
They dont have the numbers. They dont have the will.

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’[a]
She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
3 For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

Thanks for correcting the record

.02 grams of krokidil have been added to your ration

“‘Come out of her, my people,’[b]
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6 Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
7 Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;[c]
I will never mourn.’
8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.
PRAISE GOD, GOD HATES AMERICA

Settlers are not immigrants. An immigrant joins an existing society and is expected to assimilate into that society. A settler brings their own way of life to a new region and does not assimilate into an existing local social system. America was founded by British settlers who pushed out the local cultures, not by immigrants.

The united states was not created by native americans.

>Long shaped turd, named after a vegetable. Shithole.

I mean current Americans, stupid

Lets tell the whole true here. Americans left their countries and abandon their people in pursuit of a better life for themselves. Then they genocided a whole continent again for the same egoistical reason. This very important in order to understand the american way.

>while literally murdering all the natives
Smallpox did that, medical professionals of the day were unaware of contagion passing from person to person
>Imigrants from all over the world came there and made a country
Just Western Europeans and a few Nigerians.
>As a country it didn't exist only 200 years ago
Mexico was still Spanish until sometime in the 1800s, and Canada's only been around since the 1980s
>Always remember that ALL the imigrants are literally you!
Great grandfather came here by steamship, paid the entry fee, signed his name, got an exam and had his stuff searched for contraband. Grandmother came from Ireland after meeting my grandfather went through the same thing.
>there were no other people but native Americans on your place just 200 years ago
We were already here and well established 200 years ago

White immigrants. And that was before we were overpopulatated

B E A D S
E
A
D
S

>implying I want immigration

>There were no other people but native Americans on your place just 200 years ago.

Answer to this, ameritards. Why do you matter?

Not only my uni (pretty common), but also my fucking high school is older than your country.