WIKILEAKS! Podesta 26! GO GO GO!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42372
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42598
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40023
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42747
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42488
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43277
youtube.com/watch?v=iQExgALv9wI
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42714
youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>26
>2
>fucking
>6

This is more than denial right now, you are delusional. Surely part 98 will have something worthwile.

Holy shit.

Email number one is from Robert Creamer.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42372

Too bad there is nothing important in those emails.

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Info for Podesta emails #26 released 2016-11-02
Regular search returns 43104 of 50000+.
Email-ID search returns 43524 as highest #

I was looking for this. Thank you.

Bump

>why Democrats will maintain control of the house
>written in 2010
>Democrats went on to lose more seats in the election than any party in 70 years

does this mean that wikileaks has nothing on hillary?

Why are finlandians such dumb faggots?

Why do these people copy/paste entire articles to each other all of the time?

Fuck this baiting shit Wikileaks give us phase 3

would doing otr drinks with reporters relieve the pressure without taking qs on record?? >>> Or is that wishful thinking? >>> >>> Jim Margolis

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42598

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

Uh oh! Spaghettio!

>From: *Peter Kadzik*
>There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the emails.

>Too bad there is nothing important in those emails.
then why try to hide them?

Normies can't into linking?

Or maybe they never heard of archive.is

How can the tools possibly say that there's nothing to find in these emails.. she could have declared them long ago after being given the subpoena.. top kek destroy devices with hammers, hide 33.000 emails others turn up due to due dilligence of others.. if she wanted to bring them forth she could've easily done so.

look at these people look at these scum, hillary is something but she could not do it without you, look at these people. this is how corruption happens.. by idiots willfully protecting it.

don't let the shills slide this

Like any pair dance it takes two for instance to tango.. that one is corrupt can't make it happen with out the obedient concent of so many pituary retards that would rather watch their own nation go up in flames than admit their mistake.. what's the world coming to really..

That swamp.. it's very filthy.. it needs clean water and clean air.. and get rid of the toxic waste!

boy phase 3 has been a hoot so far

bump

bump

going through it now

Bump

Instead of replying to this shill, keep searching.

Bump!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40023
"it's all there and then some"
man didn't you do just one hell of a job only about 500 thousand missing....

gowdy has just been stalwart all through this thing.. they are so full of shit.. the aforementioned is work related emails, so you mean to say she sent 500+ thousand work unrelated emails, what does she do all day... how is that even possible.

Time for him to recuse himself...

Any more by kazdik?

why hasn't podesta been arrested yet?

Because rule of law is dead in america

"hey O it's toug dealing with benghazi but we need to do it for cause of allah, making my pussy squirmish though "O: well you always have huma to eat you out she loves your mangina.. " "true i'lll have huma munch it for a half an hour and then i'll feel better" "O: that's right my girl is a slut too i don't care think of all the special free shit we get just for being president, you can have that too homegurl just promise them shit don't deliver and go golfing like it's pga tour.. worked for me!"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42747

white house coordinating plans with hrc camp about how to cover up emails

NO MORE.. career politicians.. term limits.. get a job assholes, live through your own policies.. beautiful! :D

Bump

You know, somehow i think if the politicians had to live through their own policy decisions they might make better ones.. ;)

KEK speaks!

also can the dems start a fundraiser to fix the teeth of debbie waterman schultz.. Nothing says "i'm going to fix your problems" when she care so little about the teeth that's apparently been shovelled into her mouth through the years. They care so little about themselves what in the hell do you think they can do for you with regards to discipline and action where need be.

so many politicians are like they fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch down.. and do favours for successfull people sitting around like jackals.. chomping at the bit for anything and everyone.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42488

Podesta and Klain are /TG/ fags

Look at bernie too, just observee it, the unhinged retards they look like quazimodo meets gremlins.. "ooh boy elect me i will fix you right up" you can't even fix yourself or care about it.. fuck off :D

why do we want people who take so little care about themselves that they are disheveled and pretend they can muster the responsibility of all their constituents..

Is this relevant?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43277

>They're attacking Jim Webb
He was best democrat

youtube.com/watch?v=iQExgALv9wI
"too long have you sat in the shadows"
>i would stand still if i were you
"i release you from the spell"

"i know your face.. eowen.. my eowen"
"gandalf?"
BREATHE THE FREE AIR AGAIN MY FRIEND
"dark has been my dreams of late.."
"your fingers would remember their old strenght better if they grasped a sword"
FUCK YEAH!

>50000+.

WL said on twitter that this week they will start phase 3 (phase 2 being podesta)

but at this rate they may not be over with the podestas by sunday

redpill me on that

>Is this relevant?
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43277

Is illegal and should be relevant, but so far collusion is not making the headlines in the MSM

The "needy Latinos", the Wall St. speeches et al. are proving themselves much more relevant aiding Trump

But that email you linked may well help further indicting Clinton when she's done losing the presidential race

Yup... the DNC is suing several state GOP parties. LOL. They're pathetic.

>coordinating with the super PAC
oh that's illegal as fuck

bump while i read

Bump

The nigger video is out!!!!

who is gloria borger from turner.com and why does she want an off the record chat with podesta wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42714

Thanks, senpai. Watching it now

It is pretty weak
not Hillary or high ranking staffer
a DONOR says blacks are fucked in the head for voting Republican

this one actually is nothing
get back to the wikileaks and FBI stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw

bump

bumping you.

This is huge, this needs to be spread.

what the fuck happened to Wikileaks "Phase 3"