GERMANY YES

>imams to be fined up to 1000 euro for child marriage
>that will stop them for sure

www.huffingtonpost.de/2016/11/02/kinderehen-bussgeld_n_12765120.html?utm_hp_ref=germany&ir=Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VcN4inO2e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can our politicians be so weak?
those are no leaders.

Look what happened here. A moroccan diddled a 12 yo and was almost lynched
youtube.com/watch?v=3VcN4inO2e4

Is it one time only?
Becase they may simply call it the child marriage tax (whities need not apply)

Mmmm dat ass

Look at her shit eatin' grin. Pure ecstacy.

i wish we did it more like italy.

now you get to see how fucked up and pc obsessed our government is getting, i don't know whether it's one time only.

it's still insane.

Only a 1000 kike coins? Sounds cool, give me 3.

krautchan gave the impression that it's legal in Germany. wtf i hate germany now?!

>muzzie wants to marry kid
>imam now raises the price of child marriage to 1500 (+500 to make a little profit so he can marry one too9
>imam gets rich by selling child marriages
>muzzies happy

where did they think this would lead?

i think only if you're a muzzie.

Idk me getting 3 lolis?

WTF!! From the thumbnail I thought is was some bald guy with hairy shoulders next to a child...

Then I enlarged the pic... wow... just wow!

>more like Italy
Dont you wish they actually deported migrants back instead of sending them north because "legal processing is expensive"

I agree, that would be the best option. i just enjoyed seeing them almost lynching the diddler, i wish they would have lynched him for real.

a fee

Keep sending them North, until they are Svalbard, and they can go into the ocean for all I care.

The fuck is going on in that pic

I spent about 10 seconds trying to figure out what animals backside that was before I realised.

Faking a gruesome laceration for some reason.

That was an american bombing of a school. OR an israel rocket retaliation attack. OR an attack by assad on some civilians.

svalbard sounds good, the memegrants can go for some of those arctic adventures.

makeup is being applied to her face, to make it look like she's wounded and dead, it's then photographed and used for media propaganda.

when i first saw the pic i thought that indian wifes are so loyal and submissive, that they'll worship their mans hairy ass. their culture is very traditional i heard.

basically a very elaborate halloween mask.
i didn't know they had makeup artists talented like this in syria, because the guy looks middle eastern himself.

oy vey this upstanding American citizen is right, israel would never kill civilians trust me