FUCK GERMANY - GERMANY HATE THREAD

ITT: We recognise that Germany and germans as a race are evil and were the aggressor in WW1+WW2

WW1
FACT: Germany assured Austria of its support if it declares war against Serbia. Without those assurances, Austria would have never gone ahead with it.

> On July 5, 1914, in Berlin, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany pledges his country’s unconditional support for whatever action Austria-Hungary chooses to take in its conflict with Serbia

A BLANK check, that wording alone assured war would follow.

FACT: Germany declared war against Russia despite being close friends with them and even having relatives there at the highest levels of government.

WW2

FACT: Germany invaded Poland. It started the war. This is called aggression.

FACT: Germany could have encircled and exterminated a massive british and french army at Dunkirk but presumably Hitler forbade it due to "honor" because he believed in his dumbshit racial theories and wanted to be friends with the guys that declared war on him.

FACT: After long talks Russia wanted to join the Axis. Hitler ultimately never responded, forcing the russians to prepare for war which he later took as an excuse to declare war. Again presumably due to Hilter's dumbfuck theories about how slavs are subhuman.

Summary: The german race is the most vile, aggressive, stupid race on the planet and it has been beaten down with good measure, fully justified.
In fact, it should have been exterminated to the last man, woman and child because now we see the full extent of the germanic demon: He has once again struck the drums of war and invited millions of foreigners into the EU in order to heat up the flames of anger and start the extermination process yet again.

How can we ever get rid of the disgusting german? One can only hope.

Fuck Germans and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Reminder that Austria is rightful german clay.

thas rite nigguh

Reminder
Hitler was from Austria thus makes it your fault arnie

>mmuh aggresor
fucking bleeding ass moron.

FYI Wilhelm II and Nikolaj II hated each other

ivan you are just as bad as hans

Probably a Viennese Jew.

Germany is the manchild of Europe.

> angry
> impotent
> always wants to fight you but gets beat down every single time
> tfw you rather have a bunch of africans than another Hitler

GERMANY MUST PERISH

Well I would take Prussia back if I could...

This is what should have happened after WW1

>How can we ever get rid of the disgusting german?
Just wait. They are doing it themselves.

kek
being so fucking mad.
it's hard when nobody takes you serious, my little retarded brother

Austria I have bad news for you... Mate... You're German.

Instant boner

Yeah fuck those German cucks.

Not even Sweden is this bad.

t. süddeutsche

Weird full circle stance. Listening to my Grandad's war stories tainted me as a kid.

I pity them now.

(I do love my Benz though).

hitler was born in simbach am inn.
he is german.
His mother brought his father lunch.

The greatest trick the german menace pulled off was convincing the world that Hitler was an austrian

nah, austrians are noble descendents of the roman empire. Germans are the angry manchildren of whatever happens when a fat german druid fucks a pig in the deep forest

> tfw prince of prussia
> fuck my genes up senpai

You mountain jews belong to us as well.

Germans are the Jews of Europe

just a small reminder how your capital looks now.
you're the most sandnigger contaminated shithole in entire europe. white brits are with 45% even the minority in london.
for fucks sake, bong, stay serious

Well the Habsburger were in the "Deutscher Bund" and a part of germany aswell as Prussia and the pityfull rest...its all relatet, if you want it to be true or not...

>FACT: Germany invaded Poland. It started the war. This is called aggression.

Poland is a non-country like Ukraine. Russia and Germany have a right to the lands of Ukraine and Poland respectively.

>Hapsburg scum hating Germans

this is true.
poland is actually on german land.

>noble descendents of the roman empire.

WE

Remember 1866 Austria?

>FACT: After long talks Russia wanted to join the Axis. Hitler ultimately never responded, forcing the russians to prepare for war which he later took as an excuse to declare war. Again presumably due to Hilter's dumbfuck theories about how slavs are subhuman.

Slavs are subhuman though. I do agree however that he should have waited till after beating the Jew controlled Allies before invading Russia then exterminating the slavs on a later date. Fighting a war on 2 fronts was his biggest mistake.

>retarded austrians try to tell people how we aint germans

Kys

I just read through your post. Pretty much every point is wrong but I'm on my phone so I'll just drop a few truth bombs for you.

FACT: The Kaiser had never been to war prior to WW1

FACT: Britain only entered WW1 because it didn't want the Kaiser to challenge its complete monopoly over the ocean, but vindicated war by claiming it was trying to help "little Belgium"

FACT: Hitler's main enemy from the beginning was Russia, because they were both aggressively trying to gain power over Eastern Europe.

FACT: Germany invaded Poland to retake the German port of Danzig stolen from them in the inhumane Treaty of Versailles

FACT: Danzig was full of Germans who wanted to return to Germany and who would have voted to do so under plebicite

FACT: Poland had as evil of a regime as Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia

FACT: Britain's PM Chamberlain offered Poland's evil regime a WAR GARUNTEE PACT against Germany for NO REASON except that he was bullied into it by Churchill's germanophobic warhawks

FACT: Poland was on the cusp of ALLYING with Germany against Russia and would have done so if Britain hadn't offered them a war garuntee, making Poland's evil regime less conciliatory to Hitler

FACT: Hitler entered into a pact with Stalin just to scare Britain out of Poland, knowing full well that they'd have to break the pact eventually.

FACT: Churchill could have ended the war early had he not demanded Carthagenian unconditional surrender

FACT: Churchill was a huge racist and a white supremacist

FACT: Churchill supported putting retarded people in concentration camps and sterilizing people who gave birth to retards

FACT: Churchill caused both world wars by forcing Britain to enter two Eastern European struggles, neither of which concerned Britain

Germanics are too fucking retarded for that kind of thinking. He would be "MUH HONORBOUND" to this treaty.

I almost forgot: That's the same reason he declared war on the US, ABSOLUTELY SEALING HIS FATE.
I mean how fucking stupid can you get?
So Japan declares war on the US, this is aggression from their side.
Germany has no obligation to support Japan because they only had a defensive pact.
Germany does it anyway because "MUH JAPAN MUH FRIEND PLS HELP AGAINST RUSSIA"

Japan not being quite as retarded as the germans obviously attacks the americans first and doesnt do anything at all about the russians.

Oops :)

Germans btfo once again. These guys are literally born to die like pigs

Achmed?

2nd Generation American here. I have both German and Austrian roots. My last name is found no where but Austria, my tastebuds favor German food & beer. Plus I am semi-fluent in German. If you have forgotten, Hitler was Austrian born, making WWII partially Austrias fault. -kekerino

As long as they stay in those shithole cities it's fine.

No one likes london anyway.

Mama Merkel want's to spread your refugees all over germany

>european countries now majority german
nice thinking nigel

Are you like 14 years of age and rebelling against anything?

Hahah...1866 the "Deutsche Krieg" "the german War" Prussia vs Austria and Prussia won hands down withot loosing one battle...

Austrians are germans...germans who didnt want to cooperate with Prussia (Wich Prussia didnt want with Austria)

>FACT: The Kaiser had never been to war prior to WW1

honestly at this point i should just stop reading. where did i say so you dumbfuck?

> FACT: Britain only entered WW1 because it didn't want the Kaiser to challenge its complete monopoly over the ocean, but vindicated war by claiming it was trying to help "little Belgium"

and?

> FACT: Hitler's main enemy from the beginning was Russia, because they were both aggressively trying to gain power over Eastern Europe.

no

> FACT: Germany invaded Poland to retake the German port of Danzig stolen from them in the inhumane Treaty of Versailles

and?

> FACT: Poland had as evil of a regime as Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia

and?

> FACT: Britain's PM Chamberlain offered Poland's evil regime a WAR GARUNTEE PACT against Germany for NO REASON except that he was bullied into it by Churchill's germanophobic warhawks

and?

Alright you know what, ill stop reading after all. You clearly have no concept of debates and just post whatever you believe regardless of whether it relates to the topic.

Ich komme aus Deutschland.

France is to blame for WW2 because of the Treaty of Versailles, prove me wrong.

(((FACT)))
Nice try Joshua

JIDF pls

>shit tier colonies
>committed genocide against various populations
>lost every world war
>btfo by napoleon
>terrible food
>horrible music
>horrifying language
>tyrannically oppresses innocent european nations such as greece under the pretext of "debts"
>massive superiority complex as a result of their nazi past
>ugly women
>built on post WW2 foreign aid

What's wrong with Germany?

he was born at a border town, making the distinction practically irrelevant, he volunteered for the germans, he saw himself as a german
mate, dont put this shit on Austria just because he happened to be born 1 kilometer from the border

>FACT: Churchill caused both world wars by forcing Britain to enter two Eastern European struggles, neither of which concerned Britain

American education in action, folks.

off yourself heritagefag

Regardless he was born as an Austrian. I see myself as a gender fluid t-Rex that doesn't fix it cuck

Dunno, but at least they are not behind the EU like you filthy Algerians.

Recognise him? He's French and literally behind the whole of the EU.

Fuck France

Yeah, although Hitler had the right idea he was fucking stupid in how he carried it out. At least he tried though unlike any white people have and will for the next few hundreds years before our extinction.

wow you guys have internet?

no.. he was born in simbach.
his mother brought lunch for his father over the border that day.

>Britain only entered WW1 because it didn't want the Kaiser to challenge its complete monopoly over the ocean, but vindicated war by claiming it was trying to help "little Belgium"

That is true, in a sense, it's also true that Britain did sign the 1839 London treaty guaranteeing the independence AND neutrality of Belgium and didn't declare war until Germany made it's intentions clear by setting foot in Belgium, not to mention Britian was one of the original signitories of the triple-entente.

Sure Britain was protecting it's interests, but the whole thing could have been avoided had Germany stayed the fuck out of Belgium, not disregarded the 1839 London-Treaty and poo-pooed the Triple Entente.

tl;dr justified reason for war, if pointless in hindsight

DRUMPF BTFO!

Finally someone with historical education!

You literally just described the USA.

fleming detected

There are lots of countries that were brutally, aggressively imperialistic throughout their entire histories. Like Turkey, Great Britain, France, USA, Germany... lots of them. And their peoples are fucking heartless psychopaths who are even proud of their "glorious" histories. What annoys me the most is Americans being proud of their country being the self-proclaimed world police that everyone despises.

>How can we ever get rid of the disgusting german ?
Start with killing yourself, Arnold.

Nope.

Truth hurts, I see.

Refusing to accept it is the key, I see.

>browses Sup Forums
>doesn't even know European history

Leave, stormfag

>and?

You literally started a Germany hate thread so I'm showing you that the downfall of Western civilization is the direct fault of the eternal Anglo, SPECIFICALLY Winston Churchill.

And yes Hitler's main concern was fighting Soviet Russia. I'd tell you that Hitler didn't want war with the West (he didn't) but that goes against your delusion, even though it appears you actually have no idea what you're talking about. The undeniable fact is that Hitler's Germany actively sought to ally with the British empire against Russia. Churchill even covers this in his biography.

So? He still made it big in Germany not Austria and turned you people into genocidal monsters.. a single man made the Germans act like that and you think you can wipe that fact away by saying he was born in Austria? Kek

walloon detected

>We recognise that Germany and germans as a race are evil and were the aggressor in WW1+WW2

I agree it is important not to forget that WW2 was about multiculturalism and saving the jews. We CANNOT allow Drumpfkins and rightist idiots to take that away. Children need to be better informed in school and media

Yeah, and in hindsight, we should have let them win.

FACT:
>Germany invading Poland was to reclaim back the land that was "given" to Poland after WWI, the ethnic germans living there were being slaughtered
>why slaughtered?
>ask Mr Rothschild and other international bankster jews

FACT:
>Suddenly this is labeled as "german aggression", other countries get involved, again, politicians like Churchill bought/extorted off by the banksters.

>Hitler and germans were totally aware of this, look up speeches and you WILL find them mentioning this

FACT:
>USA also got involved as a result of the international banking jews influencing Roosevelt

FACT:
>Germany protected Finland, Romania and others from the red terror of communism

FACT:
>If it weren't for germany all of Europe, maybe US too would have been communist, germany protected Europe from communism

FACT:
>USA fought on the wrong side, the wrong side won, why the fuck would they support USSR seriously? Again the bankster jews,

>Communism was started by the international jews

>NSDAP / Hitler got his power and popularity because of communism trying to devour Germany

>Jews were controlling their media, spewing out bullshit and brainwashing their population, VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT'S GOING ON NOW EH?...

>Banksters are about to get caught once more...

>The holocaust did not happen as portrayed, honestly IDK if it happened, but there were no fucking gassings according to chemical tests etc, and the mere fact that you aren't allowed to even question it raises a red flag

>Most of the horror stories of holocaust, gas chambers and other things were simply propaganda.

>The international jews won

>Likely normal jews who had no idea got killed for the wrongdoings of the international banksters

>nationalist jews don't like globalist jews

>globalist jews are still doing their things, clever fucks

Nope.

>The Eternal Kraut

It must be stopped.

FACT: Germanics caused the downfall of the roman empire by first fleeing from a fight against the mongols and then being poor refugees and leeching off the romans.

Now it all makes sense why they have such a hard on for muslims.

Why cant germans just stop killing every civilization they touch?
What's their goddamn problem?

>started two world wars (which caused a chain reaction leading to feminism, civil rights, liberalism and SJWs)
>brutally murdered tens of millions of civilized white people (slavs, european civilians)
>today, through the EU, they are the leaders of the european invasion by the muslim immigrants

truly the germanic man is the enemy of the white race

>Austrians are Germans.

I dont give a fuck what Winston Churchill did, he

1. won
2. protected his own interests

end of story. If Hitler had won I probably wouldnt be complaining here right?
Yet Germany keeps losing and losing and fucking everything up for hundreds of millions of people in the process.
Yet somehow you put this on anglos? Anglos are allowed to be bitches too, they happen to be better at it.

some more...

FACT:
>Germany offered PEACE many times, they had no intention of conquering the world
>All offers were DECLINED

>Germany were ahead in science, arts & productivity prior to the war
>Germany was absolutely thriving after kicking out the parasitic banksters (jews)

>bankster jews influence over most governments, Rothschild, Rockefeller

>Hungary & Russia BANNED the Rothschild from entering "under any circumstances"
>WONDER WHY RUSSIA IS BEING DEMONIZED BY HILLARY CLINTON?... Maybe Mr Rothschild and pals have something to do with it once more?
>Look up and you'll find connections between Rothschild and Clinton, no fucking question about it.

Just look at what those animals did to our greatest ally and best friend, the always helpful and merciful jew

Truly, germans aren't human

Germans keep loosing and loosing...1815, 1864, 1866, 1871 all won and two lost...that happens if EA doesnt release games prior to 1900...

I am anglo and ashamed and disgusted with what we did to Nazi Germany. Fuck Churchill, I hope that kike servant is burning in eternal hellfire for what he did to the white race.

> declare war
> in the middle of the fight you say "hey lol lets stop, it was just a prank"

how about no. You cant keep declaring wars and killing people and then say that we should make up once you reached ur own goals.

Ihr mögt derzeit die besseren Deutschen sein (ein Zuspruch, den ich euch gern gewähre, da die Linksgrünversifften Masochisten bei euch nicht das absolute Meinungs- und Machtmonopol innehaben), Franz, aber ihr seid trotzdem Deutsche.
Hör auf zu weinen und dein (eher zwillings-, als) Brudervolk niederzumachen, bereite dich lieber auf die Großdeutsche Lösung unter Petry und Hofer vor.

Come on now.

retard detected

>He still made it big in Germany not Austria
nobody makes it big in Austria

and I thought we were friends

>2. protected his own interests

That's the point. He didn't. By the end of WW2, Britain was bankrupt, in massive debt to the US, Europe was destroyed, Western imperialism was dead and Stalin was more powerful than ever. All because he forced Chamberlain to enter a war garuntee pact with a hostile Polish regime. The destruction of Western civilization was due to consistent Anglo warmongering, not Hitler's belligerence in Eastern Europe.

Daily reminder that Hitler said tgat Muslims were closer to them than the white race.

Germans ate literally importing their new Muslim army to destroy Europe.

As an Italian living the USA, I agree with this.

Franco Prussian war.... hahahaha

You were part of the Germanic tribes.

Austria was under Roman rule.

Can't wait for the inevitable 3rd world war they will start and, of course get decimated in