Seize the means of production

Seize the means of production.

Create the means of production.

Fuck off Marx, shit doesn't come out of thin air.

First time i agree with a ausfag. Fucking commies are lunatics.

Suckers!

I love how the "political economists" and "political scientists" of today are those who can't do basic calculus and therefore can never be a true economist. So, instead, they focus on idiotic notions of class warfare, feminism, etc. etc.

I've literally read papers where feminist political """economists""" cited 0 sources beyond Marx or Rosa Luxemburg. And these are PUBLISHED in academic journals.

Shame.

>"Grab em by the pussy"
>-Marx
Turns out it was a mistranslation the whole time.

rape your maids

blaze the production of weeds

Looks like the fat bastard was too busy seizing meats instead of means.

kek

Kek'd heartily

I get the words he is saying, but what does he actually mean? Barge into factories and take over?

Yep

Read the Communist Manifesto. You can literally get it done in two hours. Then you'll understand.

>produce nothing worthwhile
if everything you have is shit and you don't have any incentive to make it better.. then communism is the ticket for you. idiotic jews with their fantasies

>nobody can say they are better at me than stuff
>thought up by an upper class jew..
ignore ignore IGNORE..

amazing policies i wonder how israel would run on that.

Seize the queen of corruption

I'd rather have people do 10x better than me and live in a good society where i am compelled to improve myself, than things falling apart but atleast i didn't have my feelings hurt.. little good that does.

>cant do calculus
Actually towards the end of marx's capital he began using differential calculus to model the rate of profit. Its the austrian """economists""" who think economics cant be explained or modelled by math.

el venezolANO

Nah. You could just nationalise them.

grab them by the pussy

Means of production = vagina

He's saying GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY

No, you're wrong m8.

His formula for the rate of profit is: S / (C + V)

Marginalists like Jevons, Menger, and Walras were the ones really using calculus to create new models and explain microeconomic phenomena.

And you're only half-right. Austrians don't believe in econometrics. But they have provided models for the macroeconomy in response to Keynes.

hidden hand

How haven't we already with democratic control of the taxation power already?

Always successful

>tfw no qt gommie gf to seize my means of sperm production

Seize the means of production.

He's a member of the Hidden Hand - like Napolean

Russian oligarchs took his advice

HE'S GOT A GUN

JUST GIVE HIM THE DELEGATES IT'S NOT WORTH IT

I'm proud to be a Marxist.

21st century means of production is thought.

das kapital did nothing wrong

>start reading das kapital
>endlessly talk about about commodities in excruciating detail

No thanks. would rather him make a couple tweets about why he hates the west

Marxism is simply about agitating a broad low class of people into an angry violent mob to destroy another class of people.

Then for cultural marxism just extend that to ethnicity, race , gender or any other way to classify people and agitate