#BoysDoCry

Huh, so do you bigots think you're too "manly" to cry? Look at this video, this PROVES that real men cry!

#BoysDoCry

youtube.com/watch?v=3GZEmGb-MR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j64SctPKmqk
youtu.be/CfyY1vvZcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Di7baJWX-qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KnamcFv_N9Q
youtu.be/O_NmCh42hZM
youtube.com/watch?v=y8yvnqHmFds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boys do cry
Men don't

this

I haven't cried since my brother died two years ago.
fpbp

>owen jones
>male
kek

/thread

>Cried when the Brexit result was announced

You couldn't make it up.

it was really hard not to cry at my moms and dads funeral last year but yeah i believe if you cry over simply shit you are a goddamn faggot

People are allowed to cry if
>a family member dies
>a close friend dies
>western civilization dies

Guys don't cry because they are tough, it's because they have been through so much shit that nothing effects them like that anymore. If these fruits are crying everyday then they have had it WAY too easy.

>bigot
i am really getting tired of ctr

The last time I cried was last weekend when I watched Top Gun.

Since I graduated high school I cried when my dog died and when my grandfather died. That's about it.

Probably when I was in the army and I got called to the captain and I was told my dad had died. It sucked because I didn't have my phone with me because we were training, so my mum couldn't contact me directly.

Of course men cry, they get frightened, the get hurt, they get insecure, all of it.

The thing is, it's not really what is expected of a man. You see crying is a plea for help, a man is expected to tackle a problem head on and deal with the consequences.

Femafags just don't understand this. They think being a woman is hard, they know fucking nothing.

>That guy who cried over Brexit.

Kek.

I'll cry when Trump loses but then declares a civil war and puts out a call for Anglo-Saxon diaspora to converge on the U.S.

Just like in this video;

youtube.com/watch?v=j64SctPKmqk

>western civilization dies
No, that's when you get angry

Checkmate:
youtu.be/CfyY1vvZcJE

>Sup Forums complains about feminism and double standard
>a video brings up male suicide and Sup Forums still complains
can't win with you jews

though I agree that normalizing guys crying is pathetic.

Them feels, one of my rookies had the same thing happen to him. Voimia mies

If you're a teenager or young adult man who's suffering physically or mentally or emotionally, ie you were betrayed by a friend or girlfriend you thought you could trust, a pet you loved died, a family member you were close to died, etc, I can understand the grief that comes with it and needing to cry over it. Usually it's locked away on your own, nobody knows about it, you don't tell anyone and you face your despair without anyone's help.

Being a 25+ year old man who's still crying like a little pussy about everything is fucking annoying, and you're just a drag, buzz kill and bummer for everyone else.

I really can't fucking stand what's becoming of the Brits. The men in this video invoke the full extent of my ire.

>ready steady cuck in the video

Why am i not surprised

Feminist society gives such mixed signals on their expectations of men nowadays. Sometimes they call on men to "man up" and start being manlier and learn how to handle problems without bitching, and other times they call for men to be for sensitive and open with their emotions. They can't have it both ways. I look for the numale to eventually die off because the women who want more sensitive men will slowly come to realize that pussified men fucking suck at being men.

Generations of pussies

Yeah shit like friends/family dying, divorce, being on the crisp of financial oblivion are things I think almost every man cries about.

But 99% of the shit they list here are pansy as fuck. I await even more of their tears when Brexit officially happens.

>I cried after the Brexit results... they were devastating.
I can relate to this guy, this was the last time I cried too.

Though they were tears of joy.

About 3 weeks ago when i got hammered and broke down listening to this :

youtube.com/watch?v=Di7baJWX-qQ

Depression sucks.

Crying is a sign of weakness and an exaggerated emotion.

Fuck that movie was some gay shit.

boys don't cry

they weep

>DON'T LET ME LEAVE MURPH

What about lord of the Rings

That's more manly tears though

I have not cried in a decade. I have risen above and beyond petty human emotions.

There's nothing wrong with crying. I've cried several times when something really upsetting and life-changing has happened.

But if you cry over fucking ads or tv-shows, you are retarded.

It's only okay to cry when watching shojo anime.

I didn't cry when any of my pets died.

I didn't cry when I got divorced.

I didn't cry when all of my grandparents died.

I didn't cry when my mother got cancer.

Yet for some reason, I cry in movies. A lot.

Shit, I openly wept in a (nearly empty, sure) movie theater during this film;

youtube.com/watch?v=KnamcFv_N9Q

Example

youtu.be/O_NmCh42hZM

My father died in Afghanistan. Never cried. He still lives in my memories and contributed to make me who I am.
You can be profound and sensitive without being a huge pussy with a broken personality and a broken will.
I still cry seeing Clint Eastwood movies tho. That shit is like onions. That one scene when the gooks kill that old polish guy, or that one scene when Costner is dying but fools the little boy into thinking he will survive, or when he injects poison to that broken boxer girl. Eastwood movies are my cryptonite.

Didnt cry when I saw my grandmothers body, but propbably will cry at the funeral Friday.

Saw a documentary on the korean war where things were so bad the freezing cold kept men with multiple gunshot wounds from bleeding to death because the frozen blood and lack of circulation.

Men cried , men died next to their friends and stood against waves of Chinese soldiers till gun barrels melted, my dead ex neighbor was one two men manning fifty caliber machine guns one fired the other ran back and forth reloading.

Two men held an entire hill until their ammo ran dry then they ran, imagine shooting waves of infantry with a fifty caliber, it just blows people apart.

Live with those memories.

Todays generation are fags and would crumple up in battle like Styrofoam cups.

Inb4 women dictate that men are not allowed to cry at anything but women can cry for them in the "NAME" of equality

I can't remember the last time I cried. It's not a conspiracy by the patriarchy brainwashing me to hide my emotions, I just never feel the urge to cry.

I cry every time I see Owen Jones' face. I was in W.H.Smith today and noticed that he'd done a book about how the word "chav" is offensive. That almost set me off too.

It's not okay.

Kanker

>Not crying when your dog dies
Is this board sociopathic

Would be awkward if they interviewed me as the last time I shed a tear was at the end of Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told when Hitler and Eva die, Goebbels has to suicide all of his kids and the Russian occupy Berlin and rape everyone.

That was sad.

the last time I can remember crying was a year and 3 months ago when my gf at teh time broke up with me.

I can't remember having cried since then but there might have been an incident I forgot about.

fuck off normalfag scum

My parents called me up at school, told me my dog was lying in the corner of my bedroom facing the wall and he wouldn't get up.

Took about 90 minutes to drive home. He heard me come in and he turned around to look at me and tried to get up, but he couldn't. He gave this little whine and looked at me like he was saying "I waited for you, help me." Had to carry him to the car and he was whimpering the whole time because something was hurting him bad.

Cancer. I cried then and I'm crying now thinking about my buddy who grew up with me.

fucking anglo subhumans

But user I did cry

that was gay

enjoy high estrogen, faggots

first post, should be only post

>Glastonbury 2016, the Brexit result had just been announced and it was devastating

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not even grills were supposed to cry in the 50s

youtube.com/watch?v=y8yvnqHmFds

>That guy who cried because of Brexit

BAHAAHAHA

THE LEFT ARE LITERALLY KEKS

They came up with an acronym for chav meaning council housed and violent .
Top fucking kek best definition ever.
It reminds me of those old ex rebel cunts who explain their acab tattoos mean always carry a bible. Fuck those flip floping faggs. Typical leftie sucker.

people need to start hitting their kids

You can cry if you see a statue of Alexander the great and realize you have not accomplished anything at the same age he ruled the world.

kek

>being a normalfag is a bad thing

Okay whatever, mate.

That book is literally over a decade old...

It is ok for men to cry.
I'm crying by force of will when my eyes dry up too much.

I was crying tears of joy over brexit

Nothing will ever top that night

Well he WAS literally born into royalty.

>crying over a dog
Why? Just get a new one

didn't cry when my step dad died
didn't cry when my grandmother died
have always cried when a pet has die

just something about animals makes me feel empathy for them.

Or maybe cry because a nigger raped you gf and your mother is doing a lot of crack. Life contemplation and daydreaming are white european exclusive, other apes have day to day problems to think about.

I love having an excuse to post these

>not quoting correctly
mongool

>I am lower than a nigger.

I'm not implying that it's new, just that I'd never heard of it. I don't keep up with what that bellend writes.

Men do cry, but a lot more infrequently than women. Women cry at movies and shit, even books. The last time I cried was when at my uncle's funeral and the played taps. That was years ago.

Holy fuck what is wrong with modern British "men"?

you are only allowed to cry when a family member dies, a pet dies, when you watch a USA monument in person

Even will Smith cried when his dog died in that movie.

I had to force myself to cry a bit when my grandmother died to not appear like a fucking sociopath, she wasn't really a good person though.
I saw 5 or 6 patients dying at the hospital too, sometimes ones I took care everyday during weeks, one of them was a kid, but I never felt the need to cry, sadness sure but not crying.
However I cry a river like a little faggot when my dogs die.

The truth is I have just less empathy for humans and I'm okay that way, projecting too much on people misery must be fucking awful.

>Not a single one of them had an answer that was a year or less
Holy shit

Feminism is a hell of a drug

Will Smith is practically white

Sorry to hear that man.

The last two times I've cried was 3 years back when my mum went for an operation and there were complications; she's alright now thankfully and about 5 years ago when I first saw my old man cry after he blew 10k gambling we made together and subsequently abused him over. These are the only two times I've cried in the last decade since being >10.

agreed. Crying at the drop of a hat is for hysterical women or numales with countenance of PMSing bitches.

Also, fuck that gay nigga who cried when a coethnic thug got his just desserts... how incontinent.

I cried every mornign for a week when my dog died. Was very close to crying when I realized that I could no longer trust my wife and my marriage was over.

I feel like I should cry more, but outside of those things, I haven't cried since elementary school.

Owen Jones looks Swedish, no wonder he's such a faggy leftist.

>feeling anything anymore

Crying when a pet dies is retarded; being emotionally invested in an animal to the point where you personify it is for maladjusted faggots with no social skills.

agreed

Don't forget if your pupper dies

Only by American standards.

So fucking ready.

If crying with laughter counts then quite a few times a week. If crying out of sadness I can't remember.

sage hide report

not since i was 13, 22 now

I cried when I graduated high school and was leaving the school for the last time.

I also get a bit teary-eyed during sad scenes of movies, but never really sob or anything. I watched The Legend of 1900 yesterday and the ending made me shed a tear.

Only thing that really made be cry was when my brother died, and sometimes when my autistic sister has her crazy outbursts and I realize that the sister our family always wanted will never really be normal

You weak fuck, I don't know if I should puke or just laugh at you

I meant he doesnt act like a nigger

I had an old german shepherd when I watched this awful movie.
I cried when he had to kill his own doggo.
It's probably the cheapest jewish trick invented by (((Hollywood))):

>"Oy vey ! The script is shit, we need more suspense and emotion !"
>"What about adding a loyal and beautiful doggo as the best friend of the heroes and then making him sacrifice itself to save his master from the monsters ?"
>"You're a genius Shlomo Jr !"

If I had to make a movie in order to rehabilitate Hitler to the normies I would make a doggo movie.