Spider-Gwen became Gwenom in this week's issue

>Spider-Gwen became Gwenom in this week's issue
>no mention of it at all on Sup Forums

This series really has lost its following here, huh?

w-was it hot?

Sounds good.

Spider-Gwen is nothing but a costume

This pretty much sums up every Gwenpool and SG thread

>A super-agile hot as fuck blond girl, now host to a living black-poo creature that has two handy oriffices to hide in.

Well... yeah. I mean, what else?

>SG thread
I don't think the question would ever be asked there

>poo

kek, obviously I mean goo, but dubs confirm. It stays in her ass.

Are you going to storytime it?

Is Speder-Gwen is even good? I am pretty tired of Spiderman's high school stuff

It is boring and mediocre, there is nothing going on in the pages and they keep on crossing her over with other spider-men.

I downloaded the issue from the Win-O thread and skimmed through it. The design looked like a mess to me.

Sorry, but to be honest, I lost interest in the series a while back and just glanced at this issue out of curiosity. I don't think the previous two issues got storytimed either.

>Sorry, but to be honest, I lost interest in the series a while back and just glanced at this issue out of curiosity. I don't think the previous two issues got storytimed either.

Oh it did.

Did it have a following here in the first place?

The retards tried to incorporate the fucking hood

It used to get storytimed whenever there was a new issue, and there were people who said they'd still check out Gwenom even though they weren't interested in the series anymore.

The hood was cool.

Fuck you.

Art sucks though.

Wish Gurihiru was constant artist on it.

Well, this cover art is terrible.

I rather get Sara Pichelli, Natacha Bustos, and whoever doing the miss marvel books.

Nigga Sup Forums hyped that shit for a year, the comic constantly hinted it was coming but it didn't
Even Sup Forums can stay blueballed for so much, especially since at the time when Marvel tried to make her the next big thing Sup Forums actively bought into that but then it slowly started to dawn that, aside from the cool premise for a different universe and a nice costume, her series is just average

>she's covered in Spiders
Ewwww

With art like that on the cover, they wonder why her sales are crashing.

"INHUMANS" on the bottom is not helping

it's not organic enough

gwenmo was the only thing we were waiting for
it happened, there is nothing now

but honestly with all those crossovers and constant sidequesting(?) the book became shit really fast, the terrible art and writer didnt help
also a bunch of missed opportunities

i can storytime the latest issue if anyone wants

Noone fucking reads comics on Sup Forums, user, unless they're spoonfed by a storytime.

Spider-Gwen's only redeeming factor is her costume design. The book is so slow and boring and does nothing interesting with an alternate Earth. It could have had potential, but it's taken over twenty issues for the plot to actually start moving.

Wait, Darkness?

I like the leather jacket.

Storytiming is like watching a movie in the cinema. It's social event of sorts.

underrated post.

I don't want to hurt my eyes by those abysmal art and coloring any longer.

Didn't help that the writer himself trashed how he was forced to write this story with that fourth-wall breaking bit with a Watcher.

Bendis/Miles killed the series.

Spider-Gwen had a good idea as an alternate Marvel U but the writing never was good enough for the concept. It lost steam because it was a boring, shitty book that came off as a generic Spidey rehash instead of a legitimate attempt at a different type of Spidey story.

They're really dragging out the Kingpin thing.
Yeah, I get that he's an overarching villain of the whole series, except at this point you're probably not even a little bit intrigued what he can do. You just want him to fuck off already.

Just skimmed it, it was fucking trash as per usual

Man, will they ever stop with "it's just like popular thing!" or "have you watched popular thing?" ?

>tfw no venom-mj for sexual tension with gwen
>mj will never be a better spiderwoman than gwen forcing her to up her game and finally fix the damn series

>this is considered to be an acceptable art in the industry
Jesus

>This series really has lost its following here, huh?
The Spider-Gwen series never had a following here.

Why did they give her Gwenpool's hairdo?

I'm never not gonna be sad that they ruined an A+ costume design with an incredibly boring and generic comic book

Will Peter be revived by a female or gay Jackel?

We really liked the costume and evil Murdock was an interesting concept.

It took 3 people to come up with THAT?

What the fuck is up with that neck?

Sup Forums has a cuter Gwenfu now.

I admit is Gwen is my first waifu, I really tried to give this book a chance I read it entirely for the first year even though I had to force myself it was so bad. Then I was happy when Rodriguez said he wasn't going to do art anymore for the book, but then he ended up staying on and I gave up. Between the story going absolutely nowhere all the time and the horrible horrible art I can't do it anymore

I think he said he was retiring after the Gwenom arc, but we'll see.

God, Robbie can draw costumed figures and action like a champ, but his faces look like apes

The Spider-women crossover fucked Spider-Gwen pretty hard when she lost her powers.

Yeah, no one cares about her anymore.

The waifufags are with Gwenpool now.

He's going blind, I mean hus art was never great ti begin with but it's getting shittier and shittier as the issurs go by.

>stays in her ass