How has this anti white, queer, fat acceptance show gotten so popular...

How has this anti white, queer, fat acceptance show gotten so popular. It's like all the sjws banded together and made a show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anti-white
>Main character is white

because dumb kids will watch anything. if your over the age of 11 and still watch children TV shows please fuck off back to bronycon you fucking child.

The degradation of American culture is terrifying.

He's like the only one.

I remember when cartoons were irreverent and slightly racist even like Ed Edd n Eddy.

>implying Peridot isnt on the Trump Train

That show was also very degenerate. As time goes on it will only get more extreme

Besides his father, Sadie/Larz, Onion/Sour-Cream- tcetc.
It's a cartoon, dewd.

oh

Why do all these fucking cartoons look the same? By same I mean similar generic tumblrish character styles...

Ugh

That's one of the very few cartoons that actually had an ending. Redpilled as fuck too.

Well memed

It's a good show. I'm sure a lot of idiot tumblrinas add context that isn't there to push their own agenda, but the show itself doesn't push any narrative aside from friendship.

Just cause its jewish sjw trash doesnt mean its not amazing

>made by (((REBECCA SUGAR)))

Of course.

don't click on the image its one of those if you dont reply to this posts

Try watching it, it has a pretty good story arc and interesting character development. It would make more sense if the whole cast was male, as asexual aliens do not create babies requiring lactation and therefore breasts.

fucking coalburners ree

Why the fuck do you dumbasses reply to this shit?

All that stuff is just Tumbler & Sup Forums (basically one and the same) fan fiction. Anyone who "ships" kids cartoon characters needs to be burned alive.

I like SU

It has a good plot for kids and a diferent good plot for freaks. It has nothing to do with it's morals And what can i say, i don't give them any money anyway

Onion/sour aren't white

Lars is a piece of shit and his father is too

Yet, SU isn't anti-white

It is anti-male, every despicable not-villian character is male. Lars, steven's father, mayor, deadbeat father, onion, freakfatguy(i don't remember his name) and so on

This.

Fuck off

Fuck even i can notice my shitty writting skills

>non-villain

To be fair
The showrunner is a jewess that used to draw EEnE yaoi shit lol.

Anyway, connections. It's difficult and expensive to make what Sup Forums would consider "Good" animation. It's still a business like everything else; they need to balance quality and marketability.

It was like a bunch of SJW feminists designed a action cartoon show, and then people who actually knew what they were doing rewrote it and produced it into something decent.

is this what daddy wanted a fucking man child complaining about cartoons in the basement Jesus Christ my man get a hobby

>Watching cartoons as an adult

Got a cousin living in the UK that watches cartoon,anime and all that shit. I rip the absolute piss out of him whenever i'm there to try and make him understand how fucked up he is, but its only because I care.

He will thank me one day when he grows up a bit and realizes what an ultra autistic freakshow he was.

but why tho, like what makes it autistic exactly to you?

>gotten so popular
Wait, it did? I thought it had it's own spike of popularity among MLP and Tumblr audience and then quickly died out back into obscurity.

better get some kind of female you can fuck OP

>posts on Sup Forums
>not autistic

Fuck. Got me there.

I thank God every night for the privilege of growing up with the only cartoon that vaguely resembles something pro-white

>hating on anime

But why? It's all I ever watch. Everything else is fucking ass cancer.

FUCK

There is nothing wrong with any of the male characters, steven and his father especially. Marty is literally the only bad one I can think of

Bernouts

Ed Edd n Eddy was made in Canada, too.

(((White)))

fuck u

Because you should rather focus on other things but your manchild cartoons they get you absolutely nowhere.

damn it

But the kid is white

Yes it does, the show is shit and you have shit taste

and the creator was shot dead in the U.S by police

fuck

EEnE fan here, it was redpilled? how?

Its actually a good show. Its not antiwhite. And if you're not down with taco tuesdays you must be some kinda faggot.

Sup Forums here.

This show wouldn't trigger you guys if tumblr hadn't latched on to it.

>all these retards saying (((steven))) is white

That what he gets for being black.

I thought it was the creative director or something that got shot.

>posts on Sup Forums
>calls others autistic
Wew lad

I work a shit ton, go to school, hunt, fish, camp, shoot, and occasionally in my free time kick my feet up to watch some chinese cartoons over [INSERT POPULAR TV SHOW HERE]. What's wrong with that? Sometimes a nigga just wants to watch cute girls do cute things.

I'm starting to think this is a new CTR tactic.

Ggwp

>curly black hair
>chubby
>short
>round face
>complete gary sue

He's a fucking kike

>Sup Forums
So tumblr.

So I have a three your old son. I actually prefer watching Ben and Hollys magic Kingdom over "adult" cartoons.

Australia will become new Chinkland and theres nothing you can do about it.

Forgot pic

Fug n u got dubs

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
I recommend this video
also his whole channel is awesome

n

Paul Boyd wasn't black and yeah he was co-creator I think maybe idk 100%

retard

I can't watch the show for a second even if my life depends on it.

I watch MLP, Amazing World of Gumball, but Steven Universe gave me a bad vibe when I turned to it.

jews

WE

oh and have this
Two plain clothes Vancouver Police Department officers arrived on the scene in an unmarked car in response to this 911 call. They reported that Boyd was calm and that there were only two men at the scene, Boyd who had stood up from a kneeling position and a second man, still sitting on the bus stop bench and also calm. There was no third man nor any evidence of an assault having taken place. However, one of the officers reported that he saw a hammer in Boyd's hand and, without identifying himself as a police officer, drew his weapon and ordered Boyd to drop the hammer and lie down, which he did. As the other officer approached Boyd in an attempt to handcuff him, he sprang up and struck the officer on the temple causing him to fall down bleeding from a wound to the head. Early reports from the Vancouver Police stated that this officer was unconscious but the officer's evidence was that he was never unconscious and got to his feet almost immediately. Regarding the alleged hammer, at the Coroner's Inquest into Boyd's death the man who had been sitting on the bus stop bench testified that he saw no hammer in Boyd's hand. An ordinary household claw hammer was found on the sidewalk at the scene but it was not tested forensically to determine who had handled it. Although the police press release on the day after his death stated that he had struck the officer with a bicycle chain with a lock attached, there is no evidence that this was the case (see the discussion of the physical and forensic evidence in the next paragraph). The wound suffered by the officer was a scalp wound and there was no injury to the skull or sign of concussion which is inconsistent with an injury caused by a heavy swung chain. Indeed the Criminal Justice Branch in 2010 stated that "he struck the officer with a chain or other object." There was no suggestion as to what this other object might have been.

God damnit

no

What would a cartoon for Kids need for it to be redpilled Sup Forums?

I like the show, all the sjw shit is pretty easy to ignore, and it's good otherwise

>implying you can take my cleansing flames card on
FUCK YOU, AUSSIE
YOUR CURSES HAVE NO HOLD ON ME

son of a bitch

Imunety cat and trumps magic wal are unpenetrabel.

Fuck off cuntstreyan.

Fugggggggg

R A R E
A
R
E

Fug

fug

He was killed by leaf police because they are not trained to only execute black suspects.

Ayyy

The other things you said are true but it's not anti-white.

fucking canadians cant even be on nog watch when on duty fucking leafs

Fuck off aus

>Queer

Nobody but SJWs use that term anymore. Obvious bait is obvious, and everybody fell for it. Let the sliding continue.

Sage goes in all fields.

Rebecca Sugar herself is a tumblrina, dipshit

>tfw so called brothers that will be fighting side by side with you in rahowa are total fags
Common filth STOP BEING RIGHT

No

Fuck off faggot. I have nothing to live for