Those of us who voted for him

What's the one lie he told to convince you to vote for him.

For me, it was ending the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowstats.com/primers-and-reports
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
barlettandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php
gao.gov/products/GAO-09-244R
globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/
wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-70A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf
nowandfutures.com/taxes.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same desu

i wasnt dumb enough to vote for him either time and i still think hes a fucking faggot who destroyed america

Legalization of marijuana

I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 and stayed home in 2012

Ending the Clinton dynasty in politics by him beating Hillary in the primaries. Glad that worked out...

Okay, okay... I'll be honest. I VOTED FOR HIM BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK LIKE ALL THE OTHER NIGS THAT DID THE EXACT SAME.

I didn't vote but I'm surprised he wants to continue more misadventures in the desert.

he did end the iraq war htough

Yea but we had to go back.

I wasnt enough of an ass to vote for a commie lunatic.

I didn't vote for the magical gay negro, I voted for based grandma Stein.

Ending war and closing Guantanamo. And no fine if you don't get insurance.

he didnt do fucking shit except make it worse and go against all the advice of his generals then fire them when they were speaking out against his incompetence . he rushed us out of iraq, then boom ISIS fucking popped up and took over and iraq (our ally) was in shambles again

That Bush and Cheney would be investigated for war crimes. I feared he was lying, and thought he would probably just become Bush II. He did. I voted for Ron Paul after that. I wasn't even a white nationalist then. I probably never would have become one if Obama had never become president. The last 8 years have been one jagged redpill after another.

I voted for him because I kept pressing Mitt Romney but it kept highlighting Barack Obama.

Palin wasn't his VP

>I probably never would have become one if Obama had never become president.

I wonder how many millions of people say the same thing.

>voting for a nigger
seriously?

ending the war
closing guantanamo (which i've changed my mind about)
fixing health care system
holding wall street accountable

Obama said he'd require insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions. I'm no longer paying out of pocket for my Topamax, or going without, so I'm pretty happy.

Also, I can go get Cuban rum. Not something he promised, but it's a nice bonus.

>For me, it was ending the war.

well only one candidate makes sense this time. Don't get fooled again user.

>2008 he promised transparency and change in washington.

>2012 couldn't hustle me this time.

I never gave a crap about politics until this year. I threw my vote away for him in 2012 but never again am I voting democrat

It is your fault for staying at home. Your voting rights should be suspended

I voted for him in 2008 when I was a young 20 year old blue pilled kid. I really thought he'd end the wars and close guantanamo bay.

> le vote for one or the other goyim! It surely makes difference when both candidates are shite

>end a war in iraq
>continue campaign in Afghanistan with troops from Iraq
what could go wrong??? :^)

>tfw skin color was the greatest persuasion of em all.

The the fuck kind cuck bullshit is closing Guantanamo bay fuck those sand niggers

I voted for Obama in 2008 because McCain wanted to stay in Iraq for decades and Palin struck me as a warmonger. In the primaries I voted for Huckabee and I'd have supported him in the general. Oops.

I don't even remember voting in 2012, I just remember Ron Paul getting fucked up the ass.

Lmao how did he "destroy" America? Obamacare?

America literally didn't change, except instead of listening to Korn they began listening to Imagine Dragons.

I think many, but I also think the number is higher than any of us imagine. That's probably why the media is going full-on Pravda mode, they're doing everything they can do to suppress the reality of how bad things are.

Transparency in government.

seriously? NDAA, PAII, ACA, Bank bailouts, and one of the most destructive - open borders, just to name a few. Why the brick and mortar of the US still stands, the foundation is very weak sauce.

End war in Iraq, surge in Afghanistan. Get more public options in healthcare. Reset diplomacy by not invading countries, shut down Guantanamo.

He niggered or failed every promise and pretty much only "technically" accomplished them.

Obama saved america and Hillary Clinton will continue his legacy.
Dump Trump, has no experience and is nothing but a bully and racist

He promised change.

Now I want to ask the americlaps in here: Did he really change anything meaningful? anything to the positive?

That's absolutely nothing, the economic structure of the US remains intact and there's literally nothing a president can do but quantitative, small changes to the situation

he reduced forces in afghanistan as well.

we have like 200 spec ops over there and do some airstrikes, hardly comparable to the bush iraq war.

Ending the war.
What I perceived as universal healthcare.
Helping us poor people.

Trump hasn't made any proposals AT ALL, I'll be laughing when he loses just like Mitt Romney and every oter Republican

Yes. Gay marriage and gays in the military (thanks to Biden however). More positive worldwide image. Drone strike operations over a willingness to use ground forces (its a start). The uhh... sanctioned murder of a US citizen....

And proof our medical care needs to be free market or completely socialized and anything else will fail.

Oh and reinforced my hatred and mistrust of Blue dog democrats.

He changed the political climate by dividing us further by race and class.

I was only 13 during the 2012 election. I liked Obama though because of the shitty liberal opinions I picked up from my parents.

I like Republicans now that I'm old enough to vote.

>Lmao how did he "destroy" America? Obamacare?
Maybe you need to actually fucking read books and journals, especially if you're so basic bitch tier that you ask politically illiterate questions like that. You sound like there's three items or less on your list of "significant American political issues", and obamacare is one.

Get reading you lazy fuck:

> shadowstats.com/primers-and-reports

thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml

> heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

barlettandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php

> gao.gov/products/GAO-09-244R

globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm

> bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/

> wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-70A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf

nowandfutures.com/taxes.html

>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

HE LET THE WALSTREET KIKE BANKERS GO AFTER 2008
just another tool of international jewry