Serious question - why is Sweden so fucked up? is it Lutheranism?

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallenberg_family
thelocal.se/20150413/swedes-least-religious-in-western-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think when life has been too good for too long, people get bored and just try to find ways to fuck it up.

>past 24 hours

Jews of Bonnier control all of their media and thus their minds

>Sweden
>Good

I can't see how living among those materialist autists can be good.

Leaf eternal faggot

Finland is very lutherian and yet we support Trump

this

the people are here are delusional, they think the norm for the world is scandinavia and our laws and policies

they look at someone like Trump and they think he is crazy for wanting to defend his country

they see someone with conservative values (i.e against fags, abortion, nuclear family) and they consider them "weird"

but are we not the weird ones for accepting it? good luck finding a african country supporting fags, same with asia

Most of Sweden is actually Atheist. Additionally, I didn't meet a single Protestant during my 10 years in Sweden.

>drumpftards brigading internet polls

The 60s generation who is now in charge got brainwashed to much.

>sweden
>lutheran

>my 10 years in Sweden.
tell us stories alemanni

>Protestantism
>Not the root of progressive atheism

Someone is living inside a very warm blue bubble

also having a discussion regarding trump with my colleagues and parents..
they honestly think he is to "wild" and "dangerous" - why you might ask? because he speaks his mind

how did we come to this? how did defending something you believe in become wild and dangerous?

why is our countries so afraid of starting an argument? disagreeing with someone regarding something is completely normal everywhere in the world but here getting into a conflict is seen as absurd and you should always find middle ground regardless of the matter

i honestly can't think of any reason expect the 200 year long peace theory

NO! I don't!

Sweden has many IP addresses (in relation to population, 3rd worldwide after US and Vatican)
This means many proxies. Just a theory.

>Catholics
>not literally the most progressive denomination

Some has been spending too much time in le deus vult xD bubble.

More like the rise of aethism

do you even have a Japanese passport?
youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0

Lutheran north here.

No problems, tfw a local just got arrested for stabbing a nigger dead in self defense to a robbery in skellefteƄ.

Hang in there bro.

Brazil is mostly catholic and the fuckers here hate Trump with all their soul (like we didn't have poblem enough with our own presidents)

What Francis promotes now is what protestants promoted for the past 519 years.

Your country for instance was already a liberal shit hole 300 years ago (the birthplace of humanism by the way) when most countries in the western world burned criminals in public up until 80 years ago.

Well, more than lutheranism is modern christian ideology, they literally pander to masses instead of God.
This is a christian band called hillsong they looks like alpha or beta males.
I seriously wan to see conservative christian again I'm boored of all this (((liberal christian))).

Our country is not Catholic. Our elite is consisted of protestants and freemasons and the people don't go to the Church.

>Christian
>Rock

These two don't mix user... it's time to swallow the redpill.

Didn't get invaded during the WW2.

look at the past 24 hours

BRUTAL

I don't have problem with rock and christian music but i hate they make the pop culture part of christianity.
Pop culture need to be out of christian churches.

Russian Federation (88)
Trump: 98%

Not much to say, really, most of what you have seen on this board about Sweden is very true. The most reclusive people I have ever seen. The countryside has the most chill people out of the places in the country. They are the Swedish version of white thrash in many cases though, just that they appear as Ameriboos for everyone else. Their daughters are sluts and their sons degenerates. The worst thing is that they're too often leftists (even though that is changing). You don't see any Swedes out when it's dark in a city, I was told by this based family that it wasn't always like that, and you could have your kids out till night without worrying.

>Is it Lutheranism?
No

Finland (9181)
Trump: 66%

>Christians can listen to rock and degenerate music

I remember when I was this naive. It was not a good period in my life

>some fringe variety show favors trump
Literally nothing, kys

Time to go back Richard.

Peace is the cause of progressive values, Sweden was at peace for a really long while and first now is faced with the reality that other countries has faced long ago. Sweden's population would become what it was without or with Catholism. The Lutheran faith let them plunder the Catholic churches in Sweden and gain a hefty Shekelbonus too.

>Peace is the cause of progressive values

Non-swedish student in sweden here.

People here are fucking delusional and autistic and have no perception of what the rest of the world is like... they don't realize that 2/3rds of the world is a complete shithole..

Every time you try to have a political discussion with a swede they freeze up as soon as you utter the words "islam, EU, immigration, refugees, gender, race or terrorism". First they state that as a swede they are not allowed to talk about politically incorrect stuff, they will then proceed by either calling you a racist, xenophobe, homophobe or islamophobe. Or (usually when they have had some alcohol) they will somewhat agree with you yet they will NEVER speak their mind in fear of social repercussions (because any criticism of these topics = social outcast).

Swedish women might be good looking but there is no way any self-respecting male can stick with one for a longer period of time, they are great for hooking up though as they all crave any form of masculinity and toughness/directness, as all their native males are complete cucks with no charisma or testicles.

There are 2 types of people in sweden, there's the ones with vaginas and the ones with penisses.

>"islam, EU, immigration, refugees, gender, race or terrorism".

Have you ever been in a lab where they study the effects of a substance to a bunch of rats?

When they want to test how the rat reacts during withdrawal from the drug they add shocks to the rat every time the rat seeks for the substance.

That's whats happening in Sweden.

>Lithuania
>Clinton
Fucking kill yourselves.

>The Lutheran faith let them plunder the Catholic churches in Sweden
whatever, we paid for it.

our country is mostly catholic(50%~70%, IBGE has the data). Dunno about the elite tho

>he fell for the IBGE meme
>he fell for the Lula go to the Mass meme

98% of brazilians don't care for anything other than sexual pleasure and beer.

What are you doing here anyway?

It's the gummy fish and cardboard furniture

Not entirely wrong. If you never face hardship, sacrifice or loss, you lose sight of the real problems in the world.

Did the nigger fuck her?

I always though swedish guilt was weird
>No relevant colonial empire
>Not part of the atlantic slave trade
>neutral in ww2
even with these thinks guilt is retarded, so Sweden seems to be a whole nother level

I disagree Polebro
>because any criticism of these topics = social outcast
and this is the main reason they don't do anything about it, they need few more years of dictatorship of political correctness before waking up and finaly valuing freedom of speech and thought we have this experience thanks to communism they don't

things*

>Peace is when you have absolute no way to protect yourself against the most brutal enemy

Typical deluded libertarian view.

Look at the vote count. That's fucking nothing

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
-Saudi Arabia
>Clinton: 63%

lol

Actually I'm surprised that 35% of the swedes voted for Trump. I was expecting something like 15~20%

We have litterally 0 negative news about Clinton here. A bunch of articles about how Trump is a sexists and how Trump will have a negative effect on Swedish economy because we export alot to USA. This was derived from the fact that he wants to tear up some free trade agrement wich Killary wants aswell. But Trump also said that he wanted to increase import fee from example. China. This is somthing that they claim would affect Sweden. It's litterally cheaper to produce in USA then Sweden. It's not like they outsource to Sweden because it's cheap.

its not lutheran, its atheism/anti-Christianity/sjwism

> China blue at 76%
Why? Do they want to die in nuclear holocaust this much?

Well said.

I feel sorry for you, come to Canada.

wtf now i'm democrat

thats because you only conversate with other students

this

Those map proportions.

Most people either support Hillary or are neutral.
The only girl here that i have meet that supports Trump is a jew

Muh proxy hurrrrr durrrrrr ching chong ping pong japanese girls like me cause all the men there are ugly anda i fit in hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr duuuuurrrurururrrr

swedes are fed newstories daily about how great hillary is while literally demonizing trump

and the sad part is, they lap it up, like good little cucks

> mfw all sandnigger countries, italy included, are voting for hillary

You're confusing the Evangelical (conservative) protestants, which comprise the majority of US protestants, with Mainline (liberal) protestants, which are in the minority.

> Eternal pig fucker detected

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
My country has the same problem i haven't see anything in news but gladly no one care about modern news channels.
In my country literally 10% of poblation see news in TV.

I recognize Sweden on the world map because it looks like a flaccid penis

this is how much of a joke you are to the world Sven. a Pedro knows that your country is just a micro flaccid penis

>Peru calling anyone a joke
no matter how shitty we get we will stil be better than your shitty third world injuncountry you mountainnigger

Exactly this

Sweden isnt lutheran, Sweden is atheist. There is still Christian culture such as easter, christmas and all saints day but almost no one is religious.

Lol shut up manlet redskin.

Think about it.
If Hillary gets elected she is going to open the borders and let in a lot of Refugees. So it might take some pressure up of europe.

So maybe they just want to save sweden.
Right?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallenberg_family
>The most famous of the Wallenbergs, Raoul Wallenberg, a diplomat, worked in Budapest, Hungary, during World War II to rescue Jews from the Holocaust. Between July and December 1944, he issued protective passports and housed Jews, saving tens of thousands of Jewish lives.[1]
Wallenbergs control roughly a 3rd of Swedens GDP, it's in their interests to import low wage workers and consumpers

Fucking chinamen

Swedes keep to themselves and don't understand how anything outside of Sweden works except for what the 80% jew controlled media tells them.

Also they avoid conflict at all cost.

Ofc most normies say hillary.
Hillary is far enough that no reality comes in contact with them apart from the internet. Have you watched any rai news? It's hilarious, trump is dubbed with evil cartoonishy voice and hillary is some kind of saint. Fucking lefties.

>(i.e against fags, abortion, nuclear family)
None of these things have anything to do with importing refugees though.

>It's hilarious, trump is dubbed with evil cartoonishy voice and hillary is some kind of saint
Video link?

Its feminism. Like 80% of all women and girls here are feminists. becuase all media outlets are pro feminism. Schools /teachers teach feminism , its been going on since i was a kid too, 12 years old or whatever and they taught us in sex ed that all men are potential rapist pretty much and even in high school whenever there was some case about rape that went viral we had some talk in class started by our teachers. All female teachers are feminists. And in University theres huge feminist propaganda and groups too, would always see some poster about it in campus.

I don't keep any link of state televion "news".
If you start digging on their site it won't take much to find videos about trump.
He's dubbed with the same voice used to dub goofy evil characters in children's show.

>tfw literally all teachers were feminists when I went to school and they always attacked the boys for doing stuff when the girls were way louder and more annoying all the time

>Have you watched any rai news?
Please no!

No. Atheism.

>Sweden 'least religious' nation in Western world
thelocal.se/20150413/swedes-least-religious-in-western-world

Not for long :-)