UNCUCKING LIBS FROM SAUDI ARABIA AMA

Your loved shitposting terrorist am back to trigger libniggers all the way from the loin den.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlrb8xU071E

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_tribes_of_Arabia
speedtest.net/my-result/5765378669
youtube.com/watch?v=9P4f_ncW5A4
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/26/iran-abuse-allegations-quran-reciter-saeed-toosi
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=A1OoDsGbeFM
youtube.com/watch?v=mxah0kE4cwU
youtube.com/watch?v=owNOEo0t7fU
youtu.be/vNJnrcrvjTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any more music? arabic songs are actually pretty cool

yassss habibi

Stop islam and you guys would be cool.

How many beheadings have you seen?

As many cucks in sweden.

Why get a visa from your country so hard?

why are you such a kaffir ya zek

Cool.

If I came over there as a tourist, how likely would I see some faggot losing his head?

And that faggot should not be me.

And I'm not interested in visa problems. Money fixes it all.

because we are jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_tribes_of_Arabia

the irony in your post Muhammad

hahaah mn alshrgeh 97 ?

>Like the chance of you procreating

>ifunny

Wew lad

kek
how much people actually dont believe in islam in your cunt

SHIT YOU CAUGHT ME

Are muslims blowing themselves up because they cant bare the sand rubbing between their ass cheeks anymore and thats the only way they can end it?

>I Would say about tree fiddy, nah i dont know man could be 1 mil or 500k who know's man but there out there.

Autism is strong with them that's why when you think a war mongering warlord is the most perfect human who is a pedo your kinda autistic.

Suddenly a R A R E flag posts that is more rare than Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

What parallel universe did I just step into?

Saudi flag is not rare, you shit posting chink

>Almost as rare as good internet in aus kek stay mad kangaroo fuckers.

speedtest.net/my-result/5765378669

youtube.com/watch?v=9P4f_ncW5A4

Saudi-Arabian son of a whore, killers of the holy prophet and thieves of his legacy, you will pay for your crimes.

Islamic Republic of Iran will strangle you and liberate Mecca, insha'allah!

I will personally behead you by my Persian Islamic hands, Ya Ali.

Osama san, why you hate west?

tfw I can't compete with desert people

didn't i btfo your gay ass last thread?

i love you all except for libniggers there cancer to all society's

Nope, I haven't been on Sup Forums for 4 months, came back today and I see filthy criminals like you posting. I will behead you, fucking Saudi-Arabian son of a whore, revert to the true version of Islam (Shia) or die.

Ware coming for you, the sword of Ajam is ready to cut down Saudi-Arabia.

YA ALI!

>Join your pedo prophet Mohammed in hell thinking am religious kek

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/26/iran-abuse-allegations-quran-reciter-saeed-toosi

How much of the Saudi population is sane like yourself?

we are few but we stump cucks left and right and also islam is dying hard the new generation hardly pray and in islam that makes you a infidel

>100% shitpost
Now I'm happy that Arabia is rare

>like the chance of you not being a favela ape kek

So...100% chance of me not being a nigger?

The technological age gives people the opportunity to see how others live and they adjust accordingly. Perhaps young people are just sick of how things are run and want to do their own thing.

Young people are like a mob in thinking if enough of them do something one way, they can't all get locked up or killed, so people will adjust

We will ditch this cancer in a few decades.

You are not religious? Then you are satanic, I will gladly behead you. Just wait till we invade Saudi-Arabia.

>NO FUCKING REPLY AFTER GETTING STUMPED YOU KEK.

You don't honestly believe that Saudi Arabia would be better without Islam ,do you?

>Australia isn't half desert

Wait a second, so you are from an Islamic shit hole but you don't believe in Islam ?

I want to hear a full version of the ISIS song with music now.

>isis ''song''
>with music

ATHEIST YOU AUTISTIC PEDO GO MOLEST A GOAT.

I think you'll find a fair chunk of Australia is desert

How the fuck are you even posting?

I've been to Saudi Arabia and I am 100% sure that Sup Forums as a whole is blocked there.by all ISPs.

>Yes adolf and not any shithole the source of it kek

When is your country going to go back to Pharoahs and Kek worship?

Someone remind me why we fight the muzzies when they're all too happy to fight themselves

ya 6ez al kshre pol wa bage 4 chan ale sfw not blocked.

What is your opinion about saudis funding isis and fundamentalism groups ?

>kek

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

When we become so retarded that we actually think abandoning Islam will improve the country and not plunge it into an even bigger pile of shit,cursing it for the rest of its existence

Saudis fund all the lefty open boarder multicultural bullshit though. They own shares in all the major media companies and they influence them to always keep a positive message on muslims. They donate millions to universities and colleges to forced the SJW agenda.

Saudis are the biggest promoters of libfag ideology in the west outside the kikes.

You're the reason Hilary is a thing.

Fuck all you arab cunts.

Atheism = Satanism.

Those pictures are photoshopped/fake, your satanic conduct will not go unpunished. Allah is all powerful, I will behead you once we invade your illegitimate country Saudi-Arabia and liberate Mecca, INSHA'ALLAH!

Bahahahahahaha!
>The women can somewhat drive now without being whipped. Look how progressive we are!

Call me when you actually allow books other than the ones shariah police allow in the country. Literally a nation of dune coons that got lucky it happened to be on oil. Its hilarious how women have more terminal degrees than men there. Nation of rock banging morons.

why do you guys hate bashar so much when he's literally the best ruler in the region? didn't you learn enough from getting rid of saddam?

Hillary was the correspondent. She used Saudi money to do it and she had Obama's permission.

You're all in it together. Fucking scum.

Can you explain, in few words, the rivalry between shia and sunni?
Also, why do sunni blow themselves up while shia just get blown up?

Cut it out Hussein and go back to Iran if you like your religion so much.

To OP, stay based bro. Annuit Coeptis

>The historic background of the Sunni–Shia split lies in the schism that occurred when the Islamic prophet Muhammad died in the year 632, leading to a dispute over succession to Muhammad as a caliph of the Islamic community spread across various parts of the world, which led to the Battle of Siffin. The dispute intensified greatly after the Battle of Karbala, in which Hussein ibn Ali and his household were killed by the ruling Umayyad Caliph Yazid I, and the outcry for revenge divided the early Islamic community. Today, there are differences in religious practice, traditions, and customs, often related to jurisprudence. Although all Muslim groups consider the Quran to be divine, Sunni and Shia have different opinions on hadith.

bashar is friendly with iran. saudi arabia is butthurt about iran 24/7

it goes back around 1400 years back. I think it has to do with who got to be the khalifa(king) after uthman died.

they used to pick the caliph together and ali(the prophets cousin) was picked, got to rule for 4 years or so then was killed by some guy who made the caliphate a hereditary monarchy.

>being retarded
>thinking that abandoning islam will improve the country

pick one 7ammouda

moawiah, he's one of the worst fucking things to ever happen to islam .

WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS LEBANON, WHY YOU BETRAY US?

You must be satanic! Hezbollah will put you in your place!

HEZBOLLAH = THE BEST!

SALUTATIONS BE UPPON THE BRAVE LEADER HASSAN NASRALLAH THE GREAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=A1OoDsGbeFM

youtube.com/watch?v=mxah0kE4cwU

or

youtube.com/watch?v=owNOEo0t7fU

>saudi arabia
>disgusting

top kek

Great Nasrallah is a Lebanese Aryan who will behead Khameani with his righteous cock.

Hezbollah is secretly fighting Islam with its own weapons and money! BOW DOWN TO HEZBOLLAH, destroyer of muzlamism!

Is that clash of the swords song the only song that's allowed in the arab world or something? It's literally in every terrorist video ever.

What is the current situation in Lebanon?.

Is it peaceful or is it like what Europe is becoming?.

How do we fix Muslims in Europe? I don't care what you guys do or don't do in your own God damn countries, but here, you follow our rules.

Very peaceful actually. They finally elected the president after almost two years of vaccancy.

Very glod to hear user

First you remove Clintons, Soros and Rothschilds somehow, then you could start mending things. Remember to follow the money trail

How the fuck will that get Muslims to assimilate?

It will stop the funding in bringing more in.

They need to lose the clothing attire. Dress the western way, maybe let the women wear hijab. Make their kids go to public schools run by the government rather than private schools. Parent need to go be educated in how each country lives, culture, etc.... They need to learn to respect their new country just as people would have to respect their if they went there

Outlaw Muhammadanism, bulldoze all musques, outlaw veil, outlaw circumcision (institute penis inspection day to enforce it), outlaw halal, outlaw the Quran, baptizement as a precondition for citizenship.

>then was killed by some guy who made the caliphate a hereditary monarchy.
Sounds like Muawiya the asshole of the Umayyads.

Keep stumping the cucks Ahmed. Stop degeneracies like women voting at all costs!

Fuck off takfiri scum, don't you have to celebrate decadence. decadency, you munafiq.

Just look at us Habib, we abandoned religion and we're fine!

I'm quite sure Saudi-Arabia will drastically change after Salman ibn Abd al-Aziz death.
Either through a motherfucking big civil war or through reforms.

ISIS is Stronger Together

Hello saudi friend, another day another thread eh?
I am happy that you are here in Sup Forums i just don't see a reason to have your thread, without a theme it will all resort to blind shitpost and banter attempts by lesser beings (like brazilians) please join us in any on going threads, there are actually important things happening and your in-take on them is also important.
Carry on.
>pic unrelated

إيش تبي؟

Gee I wonder where this French poster can be from.

Allah ackbar this is worse than the crusades! I'm reporting you to the police of virtue and the prevention of vice for your atheism.

Alhamdulliah!

I wholeheartedly agree. We need to take their brainwashing tools away from them

And boil any Muslims alive in pig fat.

Bruh you remind me of an honarary Arab friend back during my Xbox live days in high school. He went away, I think an Arab spring happened or some shit. It
sucked. We would always scam people online and make dosh.

Arabs are such degenerates. No matter if they are muslim or not, they don't even pray and drink alcohol. Fuck you guys. Follow Islam correctly.

I thought the alcohol was banned because they were being stupid on it

You really think you are Lion? You don't seem to realize the whole world is using you for your natural resources in exchange for nigger tier gold toilets and rims for your car. When it runs out they'll toss you away like yesterday's kitchen scraps. The man in your OP is the perfect example of what fools you are.

We had to force the Saudis to release one of our citizens because they locked him up for brewing his own alcohol there. They have a complete ban on it and it can get you flogged/even killed if you carry on. Also they shut all the shops and the streets are dead 5 times a day whilst minarets blast "ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR snackbar" constantly, it's like walking through East London during Ramadan (which is every day because the backward Muslims can't just pick one day to fucking celebrate it).

Savages.

So you're new here?
I listen to some Arab muaic too mang

youtu.be/vNJnrcrvjTk

Found this 10/10 in /sg/

Alcohol is haram because it cause you not to think straight. Any intoxicants is haram.

No. Arabs drive around in cars doing doing drugs and wearing dresses

Drugs is haram too.

I liked Nasheed, especially ISIS one when it was a new thing in 2014.
And rap is pretty degenerate.

Nice music btw, I like to hear things that sound different.