Arkham's revolving door is a crime against humanity...

>Arkham's revolving door is a crime against humanity. I will hunt down the villains and give them a choice - join my Regime or die!
Five minutes later.
>Police, here are the criminals I've caught, Captain Cold and Deadshot. Take them to prison, so they can conviniently survive for Injustice 2!

Why Superman broke his election promises?

>election

Really makes you think

Did you miss the part where all of the Rogues are dead, except Captain Cold?

Regime runs on the "One man - one vote" principle. Superman is that man, and he has that vote.

At least this way the Russians can't hack the election.

Instead Brainiac hacks the election.

In terms of killing all the prisoners, he still had respect for Batman and understood the situation with Damien.
Superman is still good but the problem is that the games only paint one side of the issue.

>Superman is still good
>melts Billy's face for standing up to him

The comic does a better job showing that this universe's Batman is just as fucked as its Superman. The only constant it seems is that Diana is a monster in both

Self Defense, He attacked first.

I love it when people pretend Injustice is "nuanced". It's literally
>If you don't suck Batcock you are Hitler
There is no nuance at all. You're either righter than Rightclops and want villains to go to revolving door prisons or you are evil and wrong like SuperHitler.

>this universe's Batman is just as fucked as its Superman.
What? No they fucking don't. At best you can say Injustice Batman is a fucking moron which he is for getting butthurt at Supes killing Joker and Parademons. But he is nowhere near as one dimensionally evil as Injustice Superman.

why doesn't Flash time travel back and prevent Joker from nuking Metropolis?

you want another flash point

Why did GL and Flash even go along with this fucking nonsense? Hal spends like 85% of his time in space anyway and the Flash could've fucked off to like a year ago and stopped literally all of this

Excuse me Superman sir, but wouldn't simplier and more effective to simply the state or federal government declare intervention in Gotham, close the Arkhan Asylum and transfer and scatter it's inmates to federal prisons instead of keeping all in one single vulnerable place?

i doubt going back to metropolis before it was nuked would cause as much bullshit as traveling back to his childhood would

Quiet, this is an emotional moment. Superman just killed a clown.

I hate how most of the arguments in game center on the clown and not the other shit.

What are you on about?

There is a LOT of middle room between a poorly organized prison system that allows forbmass murderslers to escape and having a bunch of superhumans blow up cities to make a point.

>reading comprehension

He said it was both too much of a risk and that they deserved the world they created

Won't stop him from dragging you back in time and pinning you against a t-rex tho

For mass murderers*
>fucking phone

>Self Defense, He attacked first.

No, he didn't.
Superman grabbed him by the throat because Billy mentioned Lois.

Deathstroke doesn't follow Batman and he is seen as a mostly "good" character