Nate Copper feels it

I just wanted to let you people, who love to post this site's predictions, know, that since it was at around 8% for Trump it has been rising steadily.

I checked at almost everyday.
8%
10%
13%
17%
21%
24.8%
28.8%
Now this

Interpret as you want. Unless they have a video of Trump walking around in an SS Uniform quoting "Mein Kampf" this will keep rising.

Now it looks like this.

CTR, good luck

I will post this everyday until you like it

How the fuck is he at 30% with FL and NC blue? Is Nate Carbohydrate drunk again?

Very high chance of them being red...? Jesus cant you guys think for yourselves?

>Very high chance of them being red...?

Then they would've been pink on the map, dumbass.

Kek most holy is bringing down his fiery digits on to Nate Boron's head.

Not really. Light blue is just 51% or more blue.

SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND

He's a Jew.

What did you expect?

>implying you have equal votes per state

D E M O C R A C Y

His odds of winning them are increasing

Nate Cardboard is doing this to build it up so Trump is at 47% or so by Election Day so he can say "W-well as you can see my final model was pretty close" after Trump wins

>tfw I have a video of Trump walking around in an SS uniform quoting "Mein Kampf"

>Trump is the one with bad hair

>Nate Sulfer
>doing anything right

Nate Silver may be playing games with his predictions to push the country a certain way, but in the end he will serve his own self interest and call the election for Trump so he can keep his "impeccable" record.

Indeed.

Der Trumpenfuhrer Kommt.

Only he can unite America.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.

Remember that.

Nate Copper Sulfate Hexahydrate strikes again

Post it after the election. I got money on the line here.

Though at all know his "impeccable" record went downhill since the primaries.

They are straight toss ups. If you hover over the states, Clinton has like a 51% chance of winning each.

TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

I'M A ROCKETMAN
BURNING UP MY FUSE UP HERE ALONE

Full damage control mode. As Sup Forums predicted, they would steadily "correct" the polls more and more until Nov 8 so the Trump landslide doesn't ruin their careers in the eyes of the retards.