Convince me to vote

Convince me to vote for someone. I voted for Bernie and I'm thinking of going green. Hillary and trump don't appeal to me. I'm probably not going to vote at all.

Basically undecided, but if you can convince me to vote for a main party, I will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZcuWba_HgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just don't vote.

You're either new here or you don't know how to fucking read and comprehend information at this point if you still see trump as "le bad racis man"

Don't do it. Sit at home and eat Doritos instead.

>vote for Trump
>Trump gets elected
>senate doesn't support him
>complete deadlock
>no harm done

That's how I would minimise the losses if I were 'murican

Fuck off attention whore.

>voting third-party in the US of America
What's the point. Also nobody cares.

Bernie and Trump have similarities in their policies, Hillary will sign TPP within the first 100 days despite saying otherwise now. Jill can't win, so voting for her is essentially voting for Hillary, specially if you're in a swing state.

Not sure how this is so hard for you.

He's going to build a motherfucking wall.
How can you not want to see this?

You can still vote for Bernie.

Trump and Sanders are relatively close when it comes to economic policies.

Taxes can be adjusted, trade-deals are usually written in a way that makes revoking them very, very hard.

Instead of voting, you should hang yourself.

Don't care, you want to vote for Jill go the fuck ahead.

senate congress and supreme court are both swinging to the right tho

I don't know what kind of world you want to live in, but unless it's a third world oligarchy, letting Hillary win by wasting your vote on a candidate that objective has no chance of winning is irrational. It's not conductive to anything besides the further destruction of Western civilization.

Just ask yourself this: is a country full of niggers, Muslims and spics likely to promote the principles you cherish? The answer is probably no.

Vote green. Don't skew your principles. Jill probably won't get 5% of the vote for the greens to get federal funding but it's worth a shot.

Are you one of the Bernie supporters that chanted "English only?"

Are you one of the Bernie supporters that threw chairs during the primary?

Are you one of the Bernie supporters that called and made death threats to officials?

Or, are you one of the Bernie supporters who saw the bullshit for what it was?

Now, why in the absolute fuck would you ever vote for the person who caused all that?

kys - be a man and make up your own god-damned mind

Lol, as if having the willingness and power to bring their skeletons out of their closets won't convince them to be more amenable

>don't allow man to MAGA
>"see, we stopped da bad man, murrica"
Liberals.

This

If you get convinced to vote for Jill you might as well vote for Trump

>I'M RETARDED

Bernie is left, Clinton is left. Most of their platforms is the same. If you don't see that you're a fucking retard.

\thread

Oh I also want to mention that Bernie called open borders "Koch brothers proposition". He could've be Democratic Trump but got fucked by the Party.

>The rep is closer in policy to the dem, then the dem

Serbia is fucking retarded

You should vote for Trump just to spite Clinton, that's what I'm doing. She robbed Sanders of the nomination, he would have easily gone on to win. I didn't agree with everything Bernie said but at least he was honest and well meaning. 4 years of Trump won't do near the damage 4 years under Clinton would do to this country. Hold your nose and vote for Trump.

>i voted for bernie
kys

>Bernie is left, Clinton is left. Most of their platforms is the same. If you don't see that you're a fucking retard.
Plus if you like Bernie so much, maybe listen when he gives his recommendation for the general election.

>Clinton is left
She's a fucking neocon

>Man on multiple times has claimed tax fraud and bragged about it
>Made fun of both military and disabled
>flipped flopped on stances more than Hillery too suit his autistic cucks of fans
>Literally has done everything alt-right faggots hate yet is still loved
Republicucks.

>le two party maymay

Literally kill yourself, room-temperature IQ nigger.

Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie, she is the corrupt establishment that he claimed to hate so much. She's one of the politicians that the multinationals and bankers have purchased, Trump is not. They hate him. Look at Project Veritas, the email scandals, and other DNC leaks. Hillary is a corrupt, neurotic witch that will cause more conflict and war for internationalist Jewry.

I'm not going to try to convince you to like Trump, but you should vote for him anyway. He's your best hope if you want to remove the corruption and corporate influence in US politics. See: #DrainTheSwamp

Clinton is identity left wing but other than that neocon.

Identity left are scum. They were used to destroy Trotskists in Britain and Occupy Wallstreet. Fuck them.

The 4channer in you should squeal with delight at the prospect of watching normshits flip the fuck out over a trump win

I'm primarily supporting him to watch my fagbook burst into flames

As long as you don't vote for Clinton you are fine.

Vote for the greens desu. The colonel will probably run as an independent if he's still around for the next election so showing that one can get a significant amount of votes will help.

Check out Johnson.

stein

This

Clinton is as neocon as PNAC

>bernie

but Dr. Stein seems on point sometimes
the point of elections is to make your own decision, just google some info go to wikileaks idk

Lel normies like Hillary way way less than Sup Forums loves Trump.

Trump supporters recognise your right to vote as you please.

Clinton supporters will hate you for voting for anyone but her.

Stein and Johnson are distractions.

Vote Trump.

Come on now, Trump has by far the best policies of any candidate in this election, including Johnson and Stein. Securing the border, blocking bad trade deals like NAFTA and TPP, putting pro-Constitution judges on the Supreme Court, avoiding costly wars, and fighting globalism.

The globalist elites who own all the banks are the reason this country has been declining by stealing our money through usury, and using the trillions of dollars they take from us to buy our politicians, buy our media, and buy corporations which they turn into short-term profit machines which means firing people and no longer innovating.

The globalist elites are the true force oppressing 99.999% of the American people, so if you really want to strike back at the Man, you vote for the anti-globalist candidate. Mr. Trump! It's time to take back our country from those fucking banker parasites after 50 years of their bloodsucking! Vote for Trump!

Trump will set the stages for Jill type candidates.

Their core issue was always lobbiests for companies like monsanto becoming politicians and visa versa. Trump will end that.

If you support Jill, whom I've met and spoken with, then you will vote Trump. She can't win, but he can defeat Monsanto. You are a pitiful hypocrite if you vote for anyone else.

>Convince me to vote for someone

Kill yourself faggot, how about that

Only the 3rd one is true, the 4th one is only partially true and refers only to the truly gayest "DEGENERACY!" types of this board.

He has not committed any kind of tax fraud or tax evasion. He has engaged in tax avoidance, which everyone who runs a company does and is 100% legal.

He never made fun of the military or the disabled. Stop reading the media, they are lying to you on a minute-to-minute basis.

sometimes i wonder if i agree with you because im dumb or im intelligent

>doesn't give reason for not voting Trump
>YOU THINK TRUMP IS A RACIST YOU'RE A RETARD

Protip: You're the dipshit

>and I'll kill you all
It works both ways

vote trump to make her happy

To me, it would be easy:

>I really really dislike Muslims -- Trump is the Anti-Islam candidate and Hillary would bring more 'slimes in. If the thought of even 5% of the US being Muslim doesn't scare you, you're probably beyond salvation. Even 1% is too much.

>I really hate PC-culture, regressive leftism, and cultural relativism. Hillary stands for all those things; Trump wants to smash those things.

I mean I guess if you have different prioritites, it might be difficult to decide. I really love America though and feel like those issues are the biggest dangers facing it today.

Just don't vote nigger. It would suit you well.

>never made fun of the disabled
youtube.com/watch?v=MZcuWba_HgU
I don't personal y watch cnn but the video is clear
"and yeah so he didn't pay taxes but he used legal loopholes" so yeah its perfectly legal but that doesn't make it any less kike-ish
>"hurr durr you cant trust the media"
don't be that dude my guy. you just need the ability to separate truth from fact and take out the bias bullshit and that way you're not being a sheep instead its all about having critical thinking skills .

How do you think your ancestors feel about you being such a fucking cuck?

Have you gotten your testosterone levels checked?

I'm racist as fuck and been on Sup Forums since 2011, probably longer than you. I don't like them as people and just can't bring myself to vote for them.

If you actually followed the ideals you purport to hold, you'd be homeless with no one to blame but yourself

vote for gary johnson so he can surpass the 5% mark and then NEXT election we can get a candidate who isn't fucking garbage

>CNN
>"the video is clear"

The journalist doesn't shake like that, and he's done that movement in other situations to demonstrate someone being caught in a lie or otherwise being flustered.

>" HURR DuRr I'm a big manly man who wikes drumph bcuz hes tough".
here your (you) 3/10 for making me reply

>1 post by this ID
nevermind, this is a slide thread
ababndon ship

This is exactly what's wrong with you fucking numale mongoloids, and what you just can't get through your fucking skulls.

Here let me break this down for you. Trump mocked a reporter with a disability, sure. TECHNICALLY he wasn't aware that they were disabled. He just thought they were being a fucking idiot (kind of like how you are being), but he did mock them.

I'll even throw in a few bonus points for you here too.

Trump called women fat pigs and talked about grabbing them by the genitals in the past. I'm admitting to these things and conceding them to you as s bonus, for free.

Now let's talk about Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton cheated to become the democratic nominee. The entire purpose of becoming president of the United States is to uphold our constitution, and she's actively breaking it on a daily basis in nearly every way imaginable, WELL BEFORE ELECTION DAY.

And you moronic fucks see this happening every single day, but will still vote for her because (oh racism and sexism lol)!

What's worse to you? Calling someone a name or KILLING PEOPLE WHO ATTEMPT TO SPREAD TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES?

What's worse? Calling someone a name or helping facilitate boko haram killing 10,000 innocent people in Africa so you can utilize the resources of the region?

>I'm racist as fuck and been on Sup Forums since 2011
Is this our version of virtue signaling? Because it just makes you look like more of a newfag

To the CTR shill with the blue ID, care to explain this email?

If you can't explain the importance of this, or who the people are (sender or recipient) I would be glad to help you.

Assuming you DO understand what this means, you should try to call me a bigot or something so you don't, you know... End up dead.

holy shit you are dense
>"I mean yeah sure you're right about the whole him being a dick thing but come one now shillery am i right".
the fbi have yet to show the rewards of their multiple investigations into her and don't get me wrong I hate the slimy bitch, but the constant "its rigged" bull shit is fucking retarded. He literally whines when shit doesn't go his way. You call out cucks and yet hes the biggest of all. On top of that if shillery is such a heartless dyke of a woman that will kill as soon as some one bats an eye in the wrong direction you think that would be good and give this country some balls seeing as most other cucked politicians will shit themselves at the thought of getting destroyed like any clit bills touched.

Dude all you have to do is read Sup Forums for a good 3 hours and you'll see the proof for yourself.

> MUH FBI HAVENT SHOWN HER GUILT SO SHES INNOCENT

literally just read any thread on this forum and you'll see irrefutable proof of multiple crimes she has committed.

I bet you re post all the cold hard facts of facebook don't you

I'm giving you a response here to help your paycheck but you've got to do better in the future bro

Normshits hate trump though which is my point

OMG YOU ARE FUCKING SPANKING NEW
>TRUST Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>RELIABLE INFORMATION FROM Sup Forums
>"literally just read any thread on this forum and you'll see irrefutable proof of multiple crimes she has committed."
>FORUM
fucking christ my guy kys

I'd say vote trump because it's better than Hillary and 3rd party is tossing your vote. But at the same time I want 3rd parties to get more votes than usual so people will see and maybe we can push towards having more than a 2 party system.

The Democratic Party literally rigging and cheating Sanders out of a primary nomination wasn't enough for you to see that they need a message?

Most of you haven't given OP any reason to vote Trump

5 years isn't newfag

Vote trump. He's basically the more insane unfiltered Bernie. He's willing to shake up Washington and make change and he's been more liberal and more of a democrat than Hillary historically.

>5 years isn't newfag
Only a newfag would say that

>this insane overreaction
>implying that many of the threads aren't well sourced.
>implying that even assuming Hillary Clinton hasnt done any additional crimes that mishandling government information isnt a felony
>Trusting a candidate with so much baggage
Wew lad

Newfag detected. Even if you've been here since our inception, you're always a newfag. Here we are nothing; we will never be anything. Sup Forums is easily the most egalitarian board. There is no reputation to speak of; you are no-one; you are user

Then your vote is useless

What state do you live in

Vote for Jill. She's hella cool, the green party could get more money in the future too if their vote gets upped. But if you go for one of 2 parties, remember what Jill said about Hillary wanting nuclear war.

>"I'm going to judge someone on what 'maybe' they did with no factual proof"
wew lad

If you vote, the country will go to shit

If you don't vote, the country will go to shit.

There, I convinced you.

Turn up on election night. Feel like you were part of the process.

This pic is genius. Would be more effective than any hitpieces on Hillary if properly redistrubuted.

If you hate the main two then always vote 3rd party. The only time your vote counts is when it leaves the establishment parties.
That's most of Trump's appeal. Take away the Republican party's neocon majority hate of him winning and he loses his outsider appeal. Obama won the same way. He turned out to be more insider than Bush jr.
The only way you'll ever see an outsider in office is to actually vote for someone outside of the two dominant parties that are used to sharing power over the rest of us.

Voting third party is more like abstention than it is like voting for either Hillary or Trump.

Don't vote.

What kind of a cucked nation are we that we must always stand around and vote for someone. I was going to vote Trump but decided not to, he doesn't own me.

>I'm thinking of going green
>Jill Stein

I normally only say this is jest, but seriously... Kill yourself.

>Just vote for Trump, do it for me.

>I don't like them as people and just can't bring myself to vote for them.
You're one of those dipshits that won't vote for Trump because "he's such a meanie peepie doopey head? :'( :'( :'("? You're voting purely based on emotions and shouldn't be allowed to vote. Are you a woman?

There IS factual proof she has committed a crime. Watch the video from the FBI investigation, she objectively mishandled government information which warrants jail time. Once you take that into consideration along with where the majority of her campaign money comes from you should instantly doubt anything she does. It doesnt help her that there IS proof for scandals on scandals that she has commited. If you lurked more instead of trying to get (You)s this would be apparent.

Voting makes it more likely that politicians will pander to your socio-economic group in the future. Hence politicians generally don't give a fuck about the young vote, they don't vote in large enough numbers to swing an election. And those that do can generally lumped into a class or specific ethnic profile.But if a political party sees that they're doing badly with a large voter block, farmers for example, they're more likely to change their future policies to try and appease them. Ultimately, even if you don't like Trump or Clinton, you can support a third party, or just focus on the congressional elections to support a party rather than a candidate.

Long story short, it benefits you in the long run to vote in as many elections/referenda as possible, as well as convincing as many of your compatriots as possible to do so. And it's also preferable to vote for what you believe in/ what is important to you.

>no proof
>she admitted it
wew

Vote for (((Stein))) she's a gmilf

I have been on pol for awhile now. And I still have no idea if we are just a bunch of far rights, Trump lovers, and Trolls. Or their are legitimate pol users who actually believe in radically differently politics and ideologies.

Unironically this is the most open minded place I've ever found on the Internet.