>>95696111

Nice.

Now there's a question if Jo Cox mk II will cause more waves than this thing.

But it's the democrats subjecting them, top kek

Fugging nuffin :-D
Less den Drayfawn is of diddings.

a hillary donor huh?
well....
i guess she is finished now.
lets focus on wikileaks and the fbi stuff.
this is a fucking joke.

weak

I demand more

Well, he is actually right
>muh multiculturalism, i respect blacks, MAGA

I'm black and I agree with him. You have useful idiots who would sell their mother for a buck. I actually make the same argument that there were Jews during the holocaust who sold other Jews out.

In short It's fucking nothing lol

Hope Trump is racist as well and he is just playing the black community

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

you cant even hear "fucked in the head"

Although I like the content of the video, I've lost complete faith in okeefe months ago.

This shit won't affect hillary cuz it's not her saying it. Normies literally don't care

>I actually make the same argument that there were Jews during the holocaust who sold other Jews out.
Notably George Soros.

Weak. At least the first two were juicy.

The point is to highlight that Democrats are the true racists, which they are.
I think it does that okay but yeah, it will go unnoticed except possibility where she is running for office, in NC.
Is NC important this election?

Shaun you aren't black mate. Please fuck off.

god dammit okeefe.

i'm tempted to say the stupid CTR line this time

The first 3 video where ok, now he is just stretching the moment for more shekels

What the fuck is this shit, James?

All right, that's it. I'm done with O'Keefe. I'm done with Wikileaks. They've claiming they have all shit on the Clintons, but it's all crap. This video? I'm sorry, but half of black voters will look at it and say, "Yeah, that guy is right!" Unless they actually having Hillary saying, "Fuck those stupid niggers," or something like it, it's a waste of time.

And Wikileaks? For the love of almighty CHRIST! Just dump it all! The election isn't on Tuesday! It's happening right now! It start a week ago! The election is literally being won or lost at this very moment! You pretty much have until the end of the day to drop whatever bombshell you think you have, otherwise it's too late.

This just further emphasizes that you need to get your ass to the polls and vote for Trump. Fuck these nothing videos. Fuck the polls. Don't believe any hype about being down and out, or even ones that say Trump has an unbeatable lead. Go and fucking VOTE FOR TRUMP!

literally who
this okeefe guy is a fucking disgrace
the first video was good but the rest are garbage

Compared to all the other things, this is really weaksauce. Better go back to focus on the FBI happening.

>average hillary donor

is it hillary or kaine saying nigger? if its not then im not watching it because its a waste of god damn time. fuck this pissis me off

this. O'Keefe promises a lot and delivers less and less.

Damn it.

This video may be important in NC.

This was hyped up wayyyyyy too much, Assange needs to step back in now.

> "we have video of them disparaging blacks in the worst way"

> "Them has to mean hilary"
>.... "No its someone on her staff!"
>.... "No it's going to be a super PAC but we know she works with them!"

Actually it's literal external donor. Fucking bravo O'keefe, your shitposting has reached a crescendo.

This is what liberals unironically believe.

I don't see this video affecting anything.

It's well known they hate conservative blacks. Look at the treatment of every single well-known black conservative.

It's always ugly.

it's some guy no one has ever heard of lmao

FUCKING NOTHING LIKE YESTERDAY

>>>/reddit/

Wow this time it is really fucking nothing

Haha

What I expected and no where near as bad as I was hoping.

Too much hype before the release, no one will give a shit now.

Damnit O'Keeffe got us hyped for nothing.

she is far behind in NC so this video wont make any difference. the promise was to effect the potus election. he didnt deliver. fuck him.

I agree with most of what you said, well probably all of it. These people are building up all of this "hype", there's less than a week left. Dump every single thing you have about Hillary now before it's too late.

It's about as damning if i released a video of me donating £50 to the clinton campaign and then shouting i hate niggers.

dude i got my friends and family hyped for this video, and its fucking nothing. what the fuck am i supposed to tell them now?

Holy fuck. This guy has officially lost credibility with me. This isn't fucking "disparaging blacks in the worst of ways". He's basically calling republican blacks uncle toms (something that them and their supporters do ALL THE TIME). This would be somewhat usable if Hillary or Kaine said it but even then it would just be laughed at as truth by most lefties. FUCK TELL ME THIS ISN'T IT.

I've read one of his books.

You shouldn't have got them hyped, the second it became apparent that O'Keefe had infiltrated literally nothing and was just shilling himself as a journalist you should have dropped him, which was right about when the second video came.

Him and kimdotcom are just two autists who squeal with delight and masturbate when they see how many retweets they get.

Everytime someone says "it's literally nothing" I've thought that it's actually something, but this time it is pretty fucking weak. Donors don't have official ties to Hillary, she'll denounce them I'm sure, and she might even return the money which will make O'Keefe look really stupid. I wish it had at least been someone who worked for her, this was less important than I was even expecting.

plz

I thought the second one was decent too, but this was shit, and the other ones were pretty unimpressive.

i've been waiting on this for weeks - such a let down. O'Keefe just ain't cutting it - especially compared to the other REAL shit hitting the fan w/ FBI, Wikileaks, etc.

guys its all about the message! most people won't watch the video but the target words need to stick "hillary/black/fucked in the head/donor/democrats/jew/nazis"

Black democrats all agree with this dude though?
Overhyped as shit

>>>/oven/

It's clear he is talking about Blacks that vote Democrat

no, he is talking about Black republicans like Ben Carson. Did you even see the video?

Are you actually retarded?