NEW JAMES O'KEEFE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw

Major Hillary Donor Inside Dem Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head"

and.... it's fucking nothing

>Trumpkins were relying on this video to sink Hillary

Lmao!!

>Its some literally who donor

This is why no one takes O'Queef seriously.

fucking okeefe overhyping shit when it's fucking nothing

we need phase 3

Just watched the video. It's nothing.

He better have something more than this shit.

It's not like we need him anymore. The email scandal did the job. He just kept people interested until it blew up.

i knew it. should have just shut his mouth about it, may have made a bigger splash tbqhfamalamadingdong

Thank fuck the emails blew up and we aren't having to rely on this inconsequential bullshit.

Not a bad move, honestly... Comparing republican blacks to nazi sympathizers? It's going to have lasting effects.

I knew it would be nothing, he kept moving the goal posts

>NEW VIDEO OF CLINTON CALLING BLACK PERSON A NIGGER, SHE WON'T SURVIVE

wtf I support hillary now

Pretty much what we expected.

Thank God for the FBI.

Shadilay, brothers. 6 days until MAGA.

OH WOW YOU MEAN IT WASN'T HILLARY OR ANYONE WORKING FOR HER IT WAS JUST SOME FUCKING NOBODY?

AND THIS PERSON DID NOT EVEN SAY THE N WORD?

wow I did not see that coming

K...keep me posted.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow

Left wingers literally say this shit openly, its NOTHING

black people even say this

b--b-bbut he's a DEMOCRAT

>blacks are fucked in the head if they want to support trump

Is this really going to do much? If they were saying "the blacks who support us are idiots they don't realize we don't care about them" then it'd be a story

And its fucking nothing WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW is it over /pol? landslide for Ms. Hilary

calling blacks stupid because... isn't the bad thing in this video. but comparing black republicans to Capos in concentration camps is, and it's so fucking dumb it's hilarious

James okeefe is seriously f***ed in the ass

>2 weeks of hype
>it's THIS pathetic excuse for a leak

Back to the top tier podesta leaks.

Not even a shill

Its nothing desu, does he say nigger at the end of video or something?

What the fuck is wrong with O'Keefe? We all knew it'd be nothing, but why would you hype a video when you didn't have anything good?

I hate this guy more than Clinton right now.

So basically they are just 'white guilt' racist where they are basically calling black people stupid niggers that can't think for themselves.

Spread this video exactly as this and it will do well, some black people actually think to say "IFFIN YA VOTE FPR DIS SIDE YOUR NUTHIN BUT AN UNCLE TOM" and we need to be careful.

I see CTR had already descended on this thread like a pack of feral dogs.

Hello.

A big nothing.

Not as good as Hillary saying "Nigger" but it's somebody she took money from being racist.

meh

not bad

>Trumpkins were relying on this video to sink Hillary

Lmao!!
Hillary in sinking just fine all on her own

niggers are seriously fucked in the head, not a shocking revelation.

Ha. Of course he had nothing substantial all along This guy is as bad as the DNC.

How major is this donor?

I say its not big nationally, but in NC, may help.

his first tape was his best tape. he should put more energy into spreading it.

Not as good as Hillary say it, but well Major Donor is okay.

I don't even know why saying nigger is that offensive. They say that shit all the time. There's rap songs where they use it in place of punctuation.

Was hoping for some anti jew rhetoric tbqh.

Hello betacuck virgin nerds. Kill yourselves.

>tfw you fucking retards thought he had a video of Hillary calling a black person a nigger

We told you. You didn't listen, but we told you.

Well it's not like anyone was expecting anything big.

Meh. His first few videos were good, this is a stretch. I guess hes out of high quality shit.

>All the ctr shills saying i-its nothing!!

Calling black people "fu ked in the head" is bad, and it would do massive damage to black voter turnout for Hillary. This is why they are scared

How is this going to change any Democrats' minds about voting? They agree with this.

Try again CTR.

Biggest letdown in history holy shit.

His first two vids were good though.

Get back to the wikileaks thread and the FBI stuff this is some donor saying" blacks are fucked in the head if they vote republican"

It is not a staffer
or someone close to Hillary
It is nothing the Democrats have not said openly before
Hell the VP said the GOP wants to put you back in chains
He dropped the ball on this one and it is literally nothing but a liberal faggot acting like a liberal faggot

Kek!

I do wish O'keefe made the connection to Soros selling out Jews and Hillary/Dems taking his money but I guess he doesn't want to take on the King with a pee shooter. Hopefully someone will make the connection.

Seriously disappointing, let's be honest

Leftists openly call right-leaning blacks Uncle Toms and race traitors. This is nothing new.

It was never Hillary using the "nigger" word to begin with. He never said it was that.

Video is not much at all but whatever. Keep the stuff coming. At this point its about a continued assault on Hillarys image.

Nah, we were relying on Comey. When he let her off the hook in July, I thought for sure she would win, but now he's given me renewed hope

You're all missing the point

>old white male thinks blacks are stupid

I'm sure this will sway a few black voters but the real good stuff is in the emails.

D O N A L D
U
C
K

No, it's legitimately not that interesting.

Fucking scam artist belongs in prison. He just lies and lies and keeps doomsaying but has never done anything of value.

more than enought for him to pay me to fly over to the US to declare jehad against your mom's pussy

>Hurr durr is nothing
>People giving money to HRC hate people supporting HRC

I want CF Shills out of my Sup Forums

This. Drumpfcunts are truly desperate after one of their brothers just shot two cops.

On second thought this tape is actually better than I thought.

Its NOT a tape that will do much to hurt Hillary. However North Carolina is an important swing state and Debora Ross is actually the senate candidate there. The Dems need a heavy black turnout to have any shot there. This video should hurt them on the ground in NC which is a huge benefit.

Locally: 9/10
Nationally: 6/10

Its great desu

republican black people support HRC? because that's who he called fucked in the head, the title is clickbait

>when they vote republican
Leftists will agree with and pardon someone who says this.

They are lmao

>Its NOT a tape that will do much to hurt Hillary. However North Carolina is an important swing state and Debora Ross is actually the senate candidate there. The Dems need a heavy black turnout to have any shot there. This video should hurt them on the ground in NC which is a huge benefit.
this

It's not as explosive as we wished, but it can secure a swing state, don't dismiss it people

You proved my point you fucking idiot

Nobody fucking believed that, shills just couldn't stop spamming it to pretend OH WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING.

God damnit O'Keefe. Leftists openly say this about black republicans all day everyday, and they even all them coons. This guy talking about kikes isn't even worse than just calling them coons.

SOB mother fucker I got my hype pants on and took the hype bus all the way to hype town for nothing.

We need NUKES at this stage! Not distractions. Shills are gonna have a field day sliding with this. It's gonna be Wikileaks 10th anniversary all over again.

in what way?

bumping; I liked it.

hyped for nothing literally one old jew saying that blacks voting for republicans is stupid.. wow.. what a fucking leak.. this guy did his bid if he keeps throwing out shit the old stuff won't stick

So many beta cuck's here.
THIS IS THE MONEY
AND THESE ARE THE MONIES IDEAS
IT DOES MATTER YOU BETA cucks

They really are.. i have this one nig in my class who is like a hype man for answers... whenever the professor says something.. he really quickly echos it as if it was his knowledge that brought him to the correct answer.

Well shit, its like actually nothing.

It's fucking nothing. It's taken out of context to make it seem like he was disparaging all blacks.
This guy isn't even important in the Clinton Campaign.

If it was Clinton or Kaine saying it yeah it might matter but who the fuck is this literally who guy?

>Well shit, its like actually nothing.
location, NC, democrat running, swing state. This is fucking something, it could secure a swing state

I'm wondering if there's something else coming today. They said to keep an eye on North Carolina. Don't see what NC has to do with this video.

#NCBlackNazis

Nah, this is in the same league as "OMG THE KKK LEADER SUPPORTS DONALD DRUMPF"

This time its actually fucking nothing.

Like, you couldn't even have predicted how much of a fucking nothing this one was.

If the other shit hadn't have been bretty gud--if this was the only thing O'keefe unearthed---he would deserve to be fucking shot, given how much he hyped this as a death blow to hillary's campaign.

STAY TUNED I'M FOR THE NEW EXPLOSIVE VIDEO IMPLICATING THE ROTHSCHILDS CALLING FOR DEPOPULATION

>video of bank of america employee eating a chick fill a sandwich.

lmao

AS LONG AS THIS SPREADS TO THE RIGHT CHANNELS, AND THE MSM TALKS ABOUT IT

THIS COULD BE VERY BIG

TONS OF INDEPENDENTS (VIRTUE SIGNALING KEKS) AND BLACKS ARE STILL UNDECIDED.

THEY EAT THIS SHIT UP

GO GO GO GO GO GO

MAGA

That100% o'queef posting

thanks for your work anyways

TRUMP2016

NC is already in the bag lads, even Nate Plutonium agrees

OY VEYYYYY

>NC is already in the bag lads, even Nate Plutonium agrees
It's not, thats a prediction, a pretty close one at that

Black turnout is down something like 15 %. She's not winning NC

Pretty much this. This is a literally nothing video to some, but to others it may not be.

>video (((bashing))) black republicans
>somehow will change black democrat votes

Literally -35/10. Video

Literally beta cuck/10. Post

All aboard the hype train.

TOOT TOOT

>that flag
>calling anyone a cuck

alright, his other shit was pretty damning, but that was fucking weak

It's a good video tbhq, may not hurt Hillary, but it hurts that utter cunt Deborah Ross who's running against Richard Burr, a big Trumpfag

>Literally a fucking leaf

THIS GUY MET WITH GADDAFI

Don't you guys get it? This is a liberal 1%er academic

Wtf!? I love Major Hillary Donors now