Blacks are seriously fucked in the head

New Veritas Video.
Blacks are seriously fucked in the head

youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Barber
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Benjamin_Barber&diff=747458216&oldid=747017885
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>just a donor
It will do nothing to her campaign. Although it does tell you about the parties priorities.

>donor

ITS NOTHING
>ITS NOTHING
ITS NOTHING
>ITS NOTHING
ITS NOTHING
>ITS NOTHING

HOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT

Wasn't Hillary. Wasn't Kaine.
Fucking Nothing.
>inb4 inb4 fucking nothing

keefe the queef

>donor
fucking nothing

veritas hasn't done jack shit since the second video, what a fucking gyp

Still spread this around black Twitter, they deserve to know

Well, that was a huge let down.

It's literally nothing, a donor calls uncle tom republican blacks fucked in the head and compares them to Jews selling out other jews

Well, isn't that what blacks in general thing about "coons" or "uncle toms"?

>WHO VOTE FOR THE OTHER SIDE are seriously fucked in the head
I don't want to be a record corrector but get your quotes right. This isn't a lot.

Not only it's just a donor but the video is terribly bad.

The quote "Blacks are seriously fucked in the head" is taken out of context too, the actual quote is "Blacks who work for the other side are seriously fucked in the head".

Veritas seems like a manipulative faggot...
What if we are the baddies, Sup Forums? What if Hillary is meant to win?

He's talking about black Republicans, of which there are very few, so no one will care.

At least you tried, O'Queef

THIS WILL BE THE END OF HILLARY CAMPAIGN QUEEFED THE KEEFE FOR THE 12TH TIME THIS YEAR

Weak
I want the last 2 weeks of my life back

it's fucking nothing

Not gonna let this slide.

CTR is already in effect about this, and thus it must be pushed. This is a TOP donor. That means that this is someone who benefits greatly from this election. This also means that they have a mindset similar to other top donors.

We could spin this easily. Push #FiTH online, share with all you know, push how this shows Hillary as being funded by racists. Libs will eat her alive.

Go out and do your part, Sup Forums. We can't sit here and watch what this does, we have to force this change for it to get anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, O'Keefe's work has been impressive, but this is a major buzzkill. Literally who gives a fuck what a donor thinks? It needed to be Hillary or someone VERY close to her.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>FUCKING
>NOTHING

I'm black and I agree with him. You have useful idiots who would sell their mother for a buck. I actually make the same argument that there were Jews during the holocaust who sold other Jews out.

In short It's fucking nothing lol

Gtfo

all that hype really payed off huh

Oh look it's nothing, like we all expected

Guys you just need to find a good way to spin this.

Beat the media and Democrats at their own game. Spin in. Who cares if it wasn't Hillary or Kaine.

Ammo is ammo. Use it.

Typical O'Keefe. Yeah, it's technically a video disparaging niggers, which is what he promised, but yet again not worthy of the hype in the slightest. Wake up to this guy's pattern.

probably not, but considering how retarded most voters are I wouldn't be surprised if it does matter to them regardless of the fact that it was no one with actual political power

Ye but I don't expect blacks to have critical thought

Bump - this is still huge.

This will help some Democrat voters see the light

Mate once you look past all the bullshit conspiracy you can see Hillary is a great leader and politician. This place is an echo chamber.
Trump is far worse.

I want to MAGA and im no CTR fag but this black video has been pumped and hyped for weeks and this is weak man...

>the left hate niggers
>the right hate niggers
who actually likes them?

>I-IT'S NOTHING

thats fucking weak, Okeef had some good leaks but can that faggot turn down his ego abit ?

ONLY ONE WAY OUT FOR CTR

wow

it's fucking nothing

back to the drawing board, drumpfkins

>Takes money from donors who say this
>It will have no effect

Wtf I love hillary now

wtf I love Hillary Clinton and her major donors now

Wow O'Keefe. After all this hype, this is the big atomic bomb.

Ya blew it.

So Republican blacks are like George Soros?

Jews who helped murdered other jews? Like George Soros.

>Blacks that don't tow the line for us are fucked in the head!
Yea, we all knew this was how Democrats think.
This is nothing new unfortunately, so I can't say I care much.
First two videos were way more substantial.

That Iowa shooter blew it, this would have more impact yesterday.

DONT FORGET TO FAX THE FBI FOIA REQUESTS

THEY NEED REQUESTS BEFORE THEY CAN RELEASE ANYTHING

FUCK

I was hoping it would be Hillary on a racist rant...

The fact that he compares black republicans with Capos in concentration camps is the real issue here. Too bad it came from some jewish nobody instead of Hilldawg herself

He's also talking about blacks who VOTE Republican too.

>a donor
>not even Creamer or Foval

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh god this is just sad

Democrats have been calling black republicans uncle toms for decades. If Hillary didn't disavow her Saudi Arabia donations, why would this affect her?

The jew/Nazi thing?

>donor

What a fucking joke. This will do nothing. Dem's will simply say that David Duke and others endorsing Trump are worse. The guy didn't even say anything derogatory towards blacks in general, just blacks who he sees as traitors to the cause (i.e. Republicans).

Goddammit O'Keefe. I don't know why I expected more. You promised to bring down Hillary, but you keep giving us shit. Hopefully FBI or Wikileaks gives us something useful on Friday.

He always has been

THIS VIDEO IS VERY GOOD

SPREAD IT AROUND TWITTER

BLACKS NEED TO SEE THIS

>it's another "a fucking duck" episode

RECORD STATUS: CORRECTED

imagine being a negro

>everyone hates you

except you can earn right-wingers' respect if you're somewhat sensible.

the left will ruthlessly exploit non-whites, both to disadvantage of both themselves and the non-whites.

Not incorrect

Why the fuck is every post a CTR shill?
This is BIG
HUGE
I'M SPREADING IT

p-poor form.... footage repeated. politicians being political. How else were they going to respond.

Hillary's campaign is already being flushed down the toilet so it's irrelevant anyways. Just more fuel to add to the flames.

I agree with they guy that blacks are fucked in the head though. Most of us do

>donor

Wow, it's actually less than nothing

I'm impressed

THIS

ITS ACTUALLY HUGE, BLACKS NEED TO SEE THIS

>it was no one with actual political power
>implying donors have no power over politicans

>who gives a fuck what a donor thinks? It needed to be Hillary or someone VERY close to her.

>implying Hillary isnt close to every top donor

about as huge as the ducks episode

How so? It's some "literally who?" donor and some "literally who?" Dem politician.

This is the first time O'Keefe seriously shat the bed.

Just googled this guy, his wikipedia says

>Benjamin R. Barber (born August 2, 1939) is an American political theorist, racist and author

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Barber

Why does it say he's a racist? Did someone just edit it right now?

Wow it's fucking nothing.

At least force these whores to give back those two racists money?

Spread the truth bro, Blacks ARE fucked in the head. Spread it.

Lmao.
>drumplings actually believe this

It will do absolutely nothing but fortunately the FBI is already on her ass. To give O'Keefe some credit his first videos were actually damaging and they helped bring up voter fraud in the MSM.

To get a couple more views he is willing to kill his remaining credibility, what a moron.

Wow CTR if here hard. Guess they have to regroup Everytime there is evidence of delinquency from hitlery.

Hey CTR, don't you know you're wasting your shekels, your Jewish tricks won't work here

that guy is an annying cunt, keps delivering something and provides us with nothing

>donor
told you it was nothing

fucking hell O'Queefe...
>first it was HILLARY CAUGHT OUT BEING RACIST TO BLACKS
>then it was DEMOCRAT WORKING FOR HILLARY BEING RACIST TO BLACKS

Turns out to be DONOR NOT EVEN THAT INVOLVED BEING RUDE TO REPUBLICAN BLACKS

unsubscribed, unfollowed on Facebook and twitter

Democrats have been openly smearing conservative blacks for decades with no repercussions. Look up how many times Clarence Thomas has been called an uncle tom - which is a racial slur - then look up how many careers were damaged by such statements.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

thought he said he had something on hillary being racist

this desu sempai

one benefit i can see though is it will energize blacks voting for trump to get out and vote, but i don't think this will flip any black hillary voters. might make them a little more likely to stay home. maybe.

>BLACK GOYS, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS, THE REPUBLICANS ARE LITERALLY NAZIS, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GOY? OY VEY, YOU NEED US, DON'T EVER LEAVE THE PLANTATION!

Tune in next week when we have video of a donors 6th cousin stating that Democrats are bullies. -James O'Keefe

THIS IS ACTUALLY HUGE

BLACK MEN WILL THINK HE CALLED THEM FAGGOTS

FUCKED IN THE HEAD = BLOWJOB IN BLACK CULTURE

SOURCE: A BLACK GUY i KNOW

HILL IS KILL

YOU ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND

IF BLACK PEOPLE SEE THIS THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY SWITCH TO REPUBLICAN

SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE

>Just more fuel to add to the flames.

once it's burned down they have to salt the earth, I think they're going to hang her for this shit, treason, you can publicly hang someone for that,

FAX THE FBI FOIA REQUESTS

Black user here. This resonates with me since it's always implied that I have to vote a certain way.
Make this shit viral. Tweet it out on #blacklivesmatter and all the rest.

>blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head
So he's basically calling out the uncle toms dumb enough to vote for the stop and frisk candidate.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Ok so let's be clear for s second.

The first two videos were about 5/10s in that they had some bad corruption implications behind them, however you had to spin the content just a tad to make them seem really fuckin scandalous.

This one and the Donald ducks have been basically fucking nothing though. What the fuck, who is this guy even? And he's not even saying nigger....

ahahahaha you guys have been waiting for how long for this bombshell??

okeefe is an attention whore. move along.

THIS

I mean, fuck. Obviously we'll spread it and hope that it has some impact, but O'Keefe is an asshole for making us think it was something better.

but blacks are seriously fucked in the head

>fax
thirld world much?

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING HOLY SHIT DRUMPFTARDS THOUGHT HE HAD SOMETHING

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

HILLARY JUST WON. SHE LITERALLY HAS NOTHING LEFT TO BE AFRAID OF Sup Forums BLOWN RIGHT THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

yes, somebody edited it at 14:09 and added the youtube video as source

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Benjamin_Barber&diff=747458216&oldid=747017885

We are frog posters that support Trump. Supporters don't define you, you define you. O'Keefe needs his twitter deleted for these false happenings

Very few white women

i actually agree

>there were Jews during the holocaust who sold other Jews out.

Soros. He literally did that and when asked about it he said he didn't regret it.