One Last Hurrah For Sup Forums

No matter which way the election goes, I think it's obvious that Sup Forums and Sup Forums as we know them won't be the same. For me, the time I've taken out my life to ensure a win has already affected my social life and education badly (I don't regret a single moment). I probably won't stick around after the election because I need to get my life back together and I won't be surprised if some other anons will be doing the same thing. If the rumors of financial trouble are true, Sup Forums probably won't live much longer after Trump wins. Still though, for a bunch of losers, rejects and outcasts, we didn't do a half bad job of saving the world. So before we go off into the night, let's have one last hurrah for old Sup Forums and Sup Forums as we know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-lyqc0ZDCA

t. approaching a decade spent on this site

Thanks Kek

Been here (Sup Forums not Sup Forums) since 2005. Time goes so fast. It's been an honor shitposting with all of you.

you will come back soon... they allways come back

I would die to keep this site running

Will you join the Trumpkrieg when the call comes?

iktf

my social life went from barely there to non-existant thanks to this election

but at least I have you fags

Cuz fag

I'll be phone shitposting until the day I day. Nothing can stop me.

I'll see you in hell.

FAX THE FBI FOIA REQUESTS
JUST FUCKING DO IT

THEY NEED REQUESTS OR THEY WONT BE ALLOWED TO DUMP INFO

It has been truly amazing times, kek. Thank you for letting us know about your feelings.

Wow, nice

Feeling the same way.

It's been a pretty crazy election. Following every bit of news and helping to spread memes and fight CTR bullshit has consumed a ton of time. It'll be nice to be able to move on.

checked

Same, may man.

I spend a day's job worth of time here. Dont regret it desu.

This has been quite the ride

Godspeed and kekbless

kek has blessed you, kek speed space cowboy

Cannot wait for drumpf to lose and all you plebbit fags fuck off back to where you came from.
Looking forward to good political history threads and NatSoc daily.

Fuck off soon. The loss will make it so much sweeter. Awoo

>won't stick around
>other anons will be doing the same thing
see though if the site does go down, I hope it goes out in a blaze of glory with Trump winning

I'll miss you the most you shitposting kangaroo fucker

I'll miss Australian shitposts tbqh

le digit check

Sup Forums has been dead since Chanology

Sup Forums has some of the spirit of old anonymous, but politics is seriously way too serious bzns to not draw heat from the powers that be.

Wouldn't surprise me if CTR outright buys Sup Forums after the election and turn it into an upvotes login to comment community

Fuck off, cunt

I'm in the exact same boat. I've been doing this for 2 years to weaponize Sup Forums and I feel like I've earned my rest

Drumpf

I cannot help but feel that after election, things are going to become extremely boring around here again.

Also, if Sup Forums actually does shut down, its been pretty fucking awful wasting the last 10 years of my life here with you degenerate fucks.
>I wouldn't trade it for anything m8's.

You have been blessed by kek, O wise one

Who knew shitposting could change the world. I'll have a beer or twenty for you cunts for sure.

Salute the fallen martyrs of Sup Forums!

I felt the same way too - that we were on top of a mountain and would never reach such heights again.

But I was reminded that getting Trump elected is only the first step. The second step is throwing all those globalist pricks out of office and taking back out counties from those that would sell it out for a margin. The last step is rebuilding the world in our vision.

If you leave /pol, don't let /pol leave you. If you choose the normie life, just know that other Sup Forumstriots that will be carrying on the good fight.

See you space cowboy

Yep lads this election cycle was fucking nuts and we still have a week left! It's either Sup Forums dies or we die in nuclear holocaust. But I have to say we saw and did some really ridiculous things: getting Pepe in the news as a Nazi hate symbol, being the leader of the American Neo-Nazi "Alt-Right" Party, turning Tay into a Nazi. Pretty much Nazis all around. I lost virtually all social time whatsoever but whatever it's been worth it. It's 10am here in NY but I don't have work until 6pm so I'm gonna have a beer for you fuckin' fags. I would say I love you but that's gay.

Trumps a like retard

Why are people too lazy to look up katherina kober or trumps Soros connections

There are loads more

Remember Seth Rich
Remember Tay
Remember Premier

>I think it's obvious that Sup Forums and Sup Forums as we know them won't be the same.

Shilling? Shilling never changes.

eh Sup Forums has always been shit and will continue to be shit until hiroshima pulls the plug

>Remember the Delegates, the Delegates Donald
>I'm coming...to defend you in Congress

I love you guys

On the bright side, after the election the shitposting will calm down.

>I probably won't stick around after the election because I need to get my life back together

I have bad news for you user...

I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that of all things, it was an anime imageboard that brought down the corrupt globalist elite in England and we are about to do the same in America.

Duty only ends in death

Y-you too user (no homo)

I'm just delighted that in 10 years from now I could be drinking in some random bar in some random town and shout out

WE WUZ

And one of you glorious bastards will respond with

the ride never ends

Sup Forums is a new board you silly

KANGZ

KANGZ

Me too my fellow patriot. We save Western Civilization...FOR FREE, FOR LOVE OF FREEDOM

THE REAL WHITE KINGS

>time flies when you're a faggot

Checked. KEK will always be with you

KANGZ
God speed, Davido-kun

I haven't been here nearly that long, but still. This place is magnificent and it's shocking to think about how much time I've spent here in the past years, even if I am sort of a newfag.

If Sup Forums goes, something special will be gone from the world, but it won't go quietly. We've made sure of that.

KANGZ

Been here 12 years. It's just a website chill out.

KANGS N SHYT

No matter what, i'll hold fond memories of all your posts
>user (2009 to 2016)

Nice quads.

Sup Forums will have fulfilled it's true purpose once Trump assumes power. After that, our lives can truly begin in an improved America

Where would I be without the eternal Aussie

KANGZ

No matter what happens, I love you guys, even the leafs and shills.
Let's argue again sometime

>It's just a website
And yet this website has helped Brexit happened and about to get Trump elected while being the bogeyman that terrifies leftists who always keep crying for it to be shut down. We've gone from an anime imageboard to a thorn in the side of the most powerful people in the world. I think that's somewhat impressive.

I gave up my highschool and college social life to be on the front lines of the alt right meme army: kek division.
I've been here 5 years. And I'll be here until the end. Siege heil.

Finally the newfags are leaving. This election was a lot of fun but it didn't come without a price.

>I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that of all things, it was an anime imageboard that brought down the corrupt globalist elite in England and we are about to do the same in America.

THIS PLACE IS SPOOK CENTRAL. IF WAS GOING TO BE ANYONE IT WAS GOING TO BE US.

If Trump wins (better than Hillary winning) then this place is going to get insufferable with kek posts anyway, so
Might as well kill it

well that's just sad

delusional

>the time I've taken out my life to ensure a win has already affected my social life and education badly (I don't regret a single moment). I probably won't stick around after the election because I need to get my life back together
Same bro, same

Been here since 2007.

I feel the world starts to get to shit since 2008 (Obama's 1st term), and it gets worse in 2012 (Obama's 2nd term), though it all pushes back Zimmerman was a freeman.

We can make it, bros, trust in yourselves. We have come far.

everythings fine bro get over your pacific islander canoe rental sign in sheet dumb fat faggot

my we not be needed to save the world again.
PRAISE KEK

I look forward to seeing you all on the other side.

Better to go out on a high note than slowly getting cucked (e.g. Sup Forums)

Pretty much the same here.

That + Brexit... It feels like Sup Forums has done the job it was meant for.
I will be out for a few months after the election.

I might come back more frequently for the election in France and Germany, or if there is a major happening like the Turkish Coup.

But yeah, aside from that, I'll be off.

We salute:
Julian Assange
Anthony wiener
Ted Cruz
Jeb!
FBI director James comey
Ken Bone
Harambe
Jill Stein
Gary "what is Aleppo?" Johnson
And many more
May their spirits be honored

rude

We are about to witness the end of an era. Either way it goes we may never see anything like this on the internet again... Thanks Kek, this election has been fun

Amen

Who would have thought Wiener's inability to keep his wiener in his pants would be the downfall of Clinton. Talk about dicking someone over.

Please Kek let this happen. It would backfire on them hard than Harry Reid's exercise band.

The amount of triggered normies would easily reach Paulcon 5 levels.

Skeptical Independent here. I took the time to look it up because of your post.

>it's fucking nothing, and if it were anything Hillary's campaign would be blasting it all over to try saving her freefall.

Wow they really don't have shit on Trump. I think I will give him my vote after all. In my search I saw his plan to clean out government corruption and I love it.

Thanks user.

Can you imagine 2020?
Also, rare

>mfw we are "frodo" of this reality
>my friends we bow to no one

>the MSM and establishment prepare for Sup Forums's new attack, but that year, Sup Forums did not return

godspeed superdevil

>tfw I've been advocating for Trump for over a year by now.

If only I would've known back in 2005 that I'd be saving the western civilization with my fellow anons, instead of eternally spamming ebin memes on Sup Forums.

praise kek

yfw the get is on Tuesday and is a Trumpget

What's next for kek though? Whether or not Donald wins, it's clear the powers of kek are real.

KANGZ

But, what is our next move?

Aye from the Commonwealth of Shitposters

>what next
You must teach the ways of Sup Forums to your children to cherish liberty and to guard their minds from the degenerate ways of the Chosen Ones. Then you shall rest with your fathers as it should have always been.

Praise kek

when he has his first biggest victory, kek will take its roots deep into this reality and earth will become his home board for shitposting eternally

Praise Kek

That's for the next generation of shitposters to decide. I think we've earned our rest.

Nice quads, friend.

>not getting hype for the ultra chimp out following Trumps election

>not getting hype for war with Russia if Hillary wins.

Wew lads. The happenings are just getting started

if trump wins pol will become leftist shithole.
thats the point a lot of you do not understand.