RCP CHANGES VA TO TOSS UP

IF TRUMP CAN GET VA ITS OVER LANDSLIDE INCOMING

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even without Virginia things are looking up. The trend is what's important though.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

BY THE DAWN'S EARLYBLIGHT

I want to see CT or RI go red

I pray that Drumpf doesn't get it.

RI has a ton of Trump support but all politicians are cucked dems like the fag in coventry who wanted to take flags of fire trucks bc they "looked like isis"

We're making Virginia great and red again God damn it. The amount of military and law enforcement in NOVA and chesapeake combined with the lack of race-voting black folks getting out is going to offset the non-native transplants in NOVA and the artsy cuckolds in the City of Richmond's inner city.

Sic Semper Tyrannis you mafia-tier, flesh trading, secret selling treasonous cunts.

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED

Why did they do that though? Can't see why from the polls

Good thing God doesn't listen to the prayers of degenerate atheist liberal trash. Sic Semper Tyrannis. Always.

>NH red
why is this a meme?

trump hasn't been ahead in nh for months

Former Trump voter here. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I can't vote for a sexist bigot who would sexually harass my daughters if he had a chance.

My daughters deserve more. YOUR mother and sisters deserve more.

Besides we can't give that man the nuclear launch codes.

>I want to see CT or RI go red

and MA

>mfw Virginia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all go red

Nice flag faggot. 2/10 for effort.

Maybe they are paying attention to the right data. You anywhere in VA that's not a tiny little liberal stronghold and the entire state is Red.

Shouldnt you be prepping Muhammad for your daughters?

Clinton is still up +5 in VA, close enough that the state isn't listed as a lock by RCP but it doesn't look like the state is actually going to flip. Clinton has been up 4-6 points pretty much the entire election season in VA and never below +3.

Could it possibly flip? Sure. Is it any likelier than it was yesterday? No, not really. Sorry gang.

Atheist, liberal, white trash, most likely degenerate here. A lot of us want Hillary and her incestuous cronies in prison and Trump in the White House. This goes beyond the old partisan system.

I would rather see PA go lean red

Why does the U.S. have such small states? Has anyone ever suggested combining two States or is it just too culturally different?

This gave me the heariest kekkles I've had in a long while ty

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, his vocal support for the confederate flag-waving shooter of two cops in Iowa was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as having horrible policies by experts, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was going to make America great again, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past 15 months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the HillPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

Nice pasta nigger faggot

It expanded westward, the smaller eastern states correlate to the original colonies. I find it odd that you say small states given the current size of your nation.

Meanwhile, at a libshit uni, I've actually seen people actually entertain the idea of TX going blue

Good on you then for being a countrymen. Unlike most of your liberal peers I identify and support diversity through ideals and not race, religion (or lack thereof) or any other shallow standard.

Proud to stand with you in this fight.

Sic

Semper

Tyrannis

Kek. I like you.

AT THE TWILIGHTS LAST GLEAMING

They have two Dakotas, two Carolinas, and the upper territory of a state is actually part of another state which is separated by a big lake. They're just weird.

I've been saying VA will go Red for a while

Ben Fischbein

NH was the first state he won. Has shill even been there?

The wind of changeeee

>and MA
as a redpilled MA resident, it's very unlikely this state will ever go red. There's a better shot of Alabama going blue

What happened?

this is the state of the race right now imo

WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STARS

I hope we have a chance to fix Virginia this election from the libs and nova guys, I've done my part from bongistan. It might be a long shot but it's better than no shot. Sic semper tyrannis

England, the largest division in the UK, is smaller than 28 of our states, what are you on about?

I don't think NC is a sure bet, as much as I want it to be it really isn't

Proud of you Statesman. We look forward to your eventual return to a comfy Virginia. SST.

Well done, fellow Virginian. I'll be hitting the polls on Election Day. Let's make this happen.

The RCP polling average for Virginia still shows Clinton at +4.7.

SWVA fag here user. You know we're gonna do our part. Maybe this is the year dammit. I want to believe but I will still believe it when I see it.

hahaha pretty awesome lol. i agree, though.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

lmao where do you live? everything on the 95 corridor is black and dem.

LMAO THAT WAS BEFORE THE OPENING OF THE INVESTIGATION

>ohio
>iowa

How do you know it will turn red ?

Proud of you my fellow Virginian, I'm going to do my part on from the layer of the beast (farifax), let's take our state back

SWVA is the most based part of the state this election, user. You faggots have always voted Democrat because I guess you still think it's the middle of the 20th century and it's not a party composed entirely for the benefit of niggers. Clinton talking shit about miners and coal mines turned that solidly-blue part red. Buchanan County had the highest percentage of its population vote Trump in the entire nation. Think about that.

I'm in VA and see a lot of Trump signs on the lawns!!!

Every state is a Toss up this year except Minnesota, Maryland and Kentucky.

Appreciate it gentlemen, fortunately my voting district is pretty solid red on the peninsula and I was able to check online that they received/counted my ballot. I just moved here about a month and half ago for grad school after graduating from VCU. I must say the liberal faggotry of the city was depressing, but I do miss the food and music

Iowa was the first state HIllary won in the primaries. See the flaw in logic?

Holy shit, where are you from? Williamsburg here.

New Haven here, only seen one Clinton sign. It looks like the Frats are voting Trump, but I still get a lot of dirty looks for wearing an MAGA cap around town.

Check the election results again. SWVA has been solid red in presidential elections since 2000 with only a few blue counties in the coal fields thanks to unions.

Even coal voters hate Hillary so this year we are definitely going to hold down the state. Trump has even visited one of the smallest communities in the state down here, people fucking love based Trump here. Get Nova, Richmond, and I95 corridor on board and we'll btfo Hilldog.

>(((experts)))
Nice pasta

BUMP

THROUGH THE PERILOUS FIGHT

The better plan would be to just get people in those areas to stay the fuck home. You'll never get that human garbage on board with anything that isn't completely degenerate.

Virginia Beach here.

Sent my Trump ballot in yesterday.

(((hopefully it doesn't get thrown in the trash)))

if Virginia is a toss up so is PA, WI, and MI

O'er the ramparts we watch'd

ITS HAPPENING

I doubt he gets it if all the hispanic and black people turn out and vote. My family and I will be doing our best to counteract this vote but were only 3 people anons and VA is becoming less white every day.

Northern Virginia is a literal shit hole unless you can afford to drop 700k on a house in a nice neighborhood.

Former Trump supporter here, I don't think I can vote for Trump. He knows where Aleppo is

I am now #prepping the Johnson

WERE SO GALANTLY STREAMING

Oh shit, small world lmao I'm from Yorktown originally. I used to work at Busch gardens for a few years when I was in high school. I love our commonwealth and want to see it go red this year

Richmond University student here. Voting to MAGA! Unfortunately, EVERYONE at my school is voting Hillary :( Please offset these whores in the more based areas!

I can't see how things may change for the worse. Not considering the circumstances. The news about the invetigation will keep coming and maybe some leaks along the way.

trump is a god damn child rapist

Hillary is going to take Florida.

I miss Virginia Beach, I lived near sand bridge for 14 years before moving to NC

>tfw I live in Reston
>whole 28 corridor is govvies who support Trump
>all of Gainesville supports Trump
>Ashburn, Dulles, Manassas, will all go to Trump
>sometimes I'll just drive through Arlington and cut off people with Hillary stickers
when can we blow up arlington? Seriously, I prefer even Gaithersburg to Arlington.

Lol if you think Fairfax is the lair of the beast try living in Woodbridge shit is Africa tier

Fredericksburg here

MAGA

>Allegation I can't prove
And Hillary is a reptillian overlord

user was banned for this post

>Most based area of the state
>Totally degenerate

Which is it? You ok Williamsbro?

>Hillary is going to take Florida.
Nope

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html

NOVA here, it is not a shithole. $700k is cute.

Its up to the south to counteract all the shameful blues up here.

voted trump, did my part, its up to you guys now.

It's been shown that at least two of the polls they average are phony polls, which can easily swing the RCP result.

Wow. I'm actually in York County, but nobody knows what that means so I just say I'm from Williamsburg. What'd you do with your down ballot? Straight ticket?

Augusta County here, mostly Trump signs everywhere here.

Since there are other NOVA anons here, is Comstock any good?

I was talking about NOVA, Richmond, and the I-95 corridor.

>up to the south to counteract all the shameful blues up here.

Pay attention newfag. That's the problem the rest of the state can no longer make up for the muds. That's why VA has been flipped blue.

Your trips check out. My bad.

Based on the anti-comstock ad I heard on the way home, yes. They said he's just like trump, and therefore against me, at which point I said "EAT A DICK!" and turned off the radio.

I've seen that ad too.
Also the ones that say she's too right wing make me more likely to vote for her.

THE TRUMP TOWERS' GOLD GLARE

There is no point in talking to that guy he thinks NOVA isn't a shit hole. He clearly isn't white or has lived in a fucking bubble the last 10 years.

Well if you want to be technical about it, I live in the county and not the small spit of land where the Coleman bridge touches Gloucester, so I've got a decent idea where you're at. When people here ask where I'm from I say Yorktown and then remind them about the revolution lol

But yeah I went down ballot this year, here's two questions about amending our constitution and I picked yes for both

She's a Neo-Con and a backstabber, but Bennet is a nobody Demrobot.

So stick with Comstock and Trump will have to crush her into compliance. Bennet would otherwise be an obstruction.

>woodbridge is Africa tier

Its true never go there