HILLARY OFFICIALLY GOING TO PRISON!!!

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

>But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

>Money laundering
>Child exploitation
>Sex crimes with minors (children)
>Perjury
>Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
>Obstruction of justice
>Other felony crimes

>“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

>“People are going to prison,” he said.

Is it legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/woman-claims-hillary-sexually-abused-her/
truepundit.com/death-watch-donna-brazile-to-be-fired-as-dnc-chair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has better be

only if Trump wins

Truepundit is usually legit

Wikileaks has cited them a few times

This could be the real deal

It jives with some of the caps we've seen floating around and rumors about the Clintons that have been part of the background noise for years. However, True Pundit isn't overly credible. Time will tell, unfortunately we're running out of time.

HORY SHITTT

Hopefully

it's just another crack in the very thin ice Hillary and her ilk are standing on

yeah absolutely nothing will come of this, get used to saying madame president

There's true in the title, it can only be true

>unnamed sources from a sketchy website
They need a bit more than this, anyone can type this shit up, they need someone with some reliability to say something.

I actually hope something comes of this. I want to see that smug motherfucker hillary slapped in irons.
>CTR BTFO ETERNALLY

Hmm.. do you think women claiming Hillary raped her would help the case or harm it?

I swear to fucking god im gonna an hero if Obama pardons anyone

Bump
This
Best people

>Clinton blames Sup Forums in court.

It's happening, isn't it?

Do you think all the celebrities who stuck up for Hillary are pedophiles? Were they just trying to protect themselves?

It would be crazy if this were true. You could call all Hilary supporters Pedo pimp enablers.

neither because no one except the idiots here believes it, boy who cried wolf and all that

>as a father, it turned my stomach

this is bullshit - I remember a very similar promise of an October surprise in 2004 with those exact words. "as a father, my stomach turned"

>HILLARY OFFICIALLY GOING TO PRISON!!!
Drumpf fags honestly believe this, you can't make this shit up

disprove it then

Probably not. A lot of celebrities are just as gullible as most people and fell for her spiel.

It's legit. Hillary will go to jail.

How about a little black Syrian boy? Would US public buy that?

no its up to you to prove your idiotic theories.

she'll probably get elected, then get sent to jail, and we'll have our first queer president kaine.

then the protests that lead to the revolution begin

>truepundit
Top kek you drumpfkins are sad and delusional
Anything to keep the circle jerk going

unless there is video the only people who will believe it are the idiots voting for trump, and she's already lost that vote so who cares?

Check my numeric legit proof, she's going to jail

fuck off, both you and your dying country

it's up to you to prove your idiotic assumptions

al right, donald trump is responsible for the dissapearance of all those native girls on that one stretch of road in canada, disprove it you twat

I think a lot of it is that for the past 8 years the Democrats have been the white house throwing all the fancy parties and rubbing shoulders with the retard actors

So the naturally became friends. How many actors genuinely have careers over 8 years anyway? Far few. Especially women.

So you're seeing a generation that has had 10 years of exposure around the glamarous balls and shit the Obama whitehouse has thrown and they'd naturally form friendly bonds with them

Additionally they are dumb fucks but I can see the above being true too

no sources try again :^)

>truepundit.com
>believable source
pick one

It didn't earlier
infowars.com/woman-claims-hillary-sexually-abused-her/

She's going to jail.

>user on Sup Forums
>believable source
pick one

Praise Kek, the bringer of dawn, the bringer of freedom.

Trump will win and anime waifus will come to you but only if you reply to this post.

>How about a little black Syrian boy? Would US public buy that?

If you dress them in white and add an Apple logo, I reckon you could sell a bunch.

Madam Pedodent

I can already see CNN doing mental gymnastics to try and justify Hitlery.

that's my point you idiot, your argument is shit and so is mine. burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused. if you say someone has done something it's up to you to prove that, not up to them to disprove your idiotic assumptions

We need more sources, before I go public and sperg out on Twitter and normiebook.

Bump of Justice.

i didn't make any assumptions besides what the article implied, that's why i posted it here to check if it was legit

also check em

please please be true.

I just dropped 900 USD on trump at 7:1 odds, might have to up my anty now if this is the real deal.

yeah right, that's why your headline is: HILLARY OFFICIALLY GOING TO PRISON, you only put is this legit in to have some way of distancing yourself of your own stupidity

> more sources
> more people regurgitating the same LARP story that originated on Sup Forums

what we need is evidence

The money laundering is 100% real, we already have extensive evidence of that.

i just did it to attract attention, all caps subjects get the most replies kiddo im a Sup Forums expert

jesus just when i thought my opinion of you couldn't get any lower

k dude thx for the bump :^)

The pedo circle extends well into Hollywood.

have any other slate articles about trump being a soviet spy, buddy?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

To be fair, there are a lot of elements there that's not part of the LARP. I hope it's true.

look at those rape tears in her eyes.

I would extend into that, too.

PLEASE KEK PLEEEEEASE

Where the fuck did you find 7:1 odds against Trump? All I see is 2.5 at best.

Duh. Why do you think all those actors made those videos supporting Clinton so passionately?

This article is suggesting they heard from NYPD officials first hand. That, to me, makes it slightly more credible than the Twitter feed sources Sup Forums first discovered

She'll be sentenced to death penalty. Check'em.

evidence was invented by white people to keep the black people in prison. Evidence is racist

Do you think Dan occasionally doubletimed her with Weiner?

Need a real source otherwise it's bullshit

LOCK

HER

UP

the only other source is godlikeproductions, so I'm guessing that it's made up shit.

give a legit source and i'll start shilling it on twitter

she'll get off scott free

again

no idea senpaitachi, wait for the news conference or for it to be picked up by other sites/drudge

there was a deal for new members that would match your bet up to 450 bucks.

odds were at 3.5 to 1, i went all in and they matched so its effectively 7 to 1... ok at 450 bucks not 900 got a bit ahead of myself.

Correction:
>Obama is 1st queer president.

If all of this is true, there is no way Obama would pardon them. He would go down in history as "that president that pardoned a child trafficking/pedophile ring" if all of this is true.

Maybe, maybe not.

>I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling alt-righters and your dumb frog

we have to praise kek to meme this into reality

I can already see the future article titles.

>How Hillary Ran A Child Prostitution Ring For Decades And Why That's Awesome.

the dan "feetman" memes are coming true and getting uncovered holy shit

rare crazy pepe

Fucking a trap isn't queer! r r right/pol/?

>Reason 1. She was a true female leader in a male dominated criminal racket!

Noice

>unironic articles about Hillary breaking the glass ceiling of crime

she loves children, unlike trump who makes them work at jobs by luring them with money

>2. she treated the victims more humanly than any male in her place would have

fuck off. it is open season on intellectuals in the USA. you wouldn't survive five minutes here.

wow guys hillary is so progressive to accept child love, bet that rethuglican asshole trump is anti child love and wants you to wait til they are 21 or something god what an orange asshole

CTR beta cucks BTFO

>3.Who honestly hasn't thought about fucking a child? If you haven't, you're ageist!

what was his name again?

So erect right now. Thanks kek, congratulations America.

>4. it's 2020, pedosexuality isn't a taboo anymore get over it

I can do this all day

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider

Apparently truepundit was the first news source to get info that DWS would resign, two days before in fact. They also claim that Donna Brazile will also step down on Thursday or Friday as she has become a liability to Hillary

truepundit.com/death-watch-donna-brazile-to-be-fired-as-dnc-chair/

>FBI and the american people are turning full pedophobic, sexist, racist
>Raping Children is now Illegal, like, are you fucking kidding me?!

Except he's totally a part of it dude, almost all of the federal government is in on it

Kek confirms

>thepundit.com

Nice source faggot