Anti-Trump propaganda across the globe

Are you exposed to anti-Trump propaganda like I am everyday?

Frenchfag studying law in what is considered to be the best law uni in France (Paris II - Assas).

I have a Common Law class where we're currently studying the constitution of the US. Our conference master is a fat leftist woman that spits on all the members of the GOP and Trump, and explains us at every fucking class why Clinton's election will be a major event in the US History (because she's a woman).

All the students agree with her because, of course, there is absolutely no media supporting Trump in France, neither talking about the project veritas nor revealing the emails case.

Keep in mind that my uni is also considered as a conservative, right-wing uni. I bloody swear i hate this bitch

its fucking rampant here

Weird how globalist propaganda is observed all over the globe... really makes u think

Ask your professor if she likes the idea of French Courts being able to exercise jurisdiction over anyone and anywhere, regardless of connections to French.

That's not the case. French courts are only able to judge french citizens, a foreigner that commited a crime upon a french citizen, or criminals that commited a part of their action on the french territory.

There isn't any debate about this situation in France, everybody consider it as a normal situation.

>Paris
>surprised that he's surrounded by lefty cucks

>Implying that there is a single city that mainly support Trump in France

I'm willing to bet Béziers does.

Our media and government are horrified by the prospect of Trump winning. Not because he's sexist/rapist/fraud/meanie or whatever, but because he doesn't want to go to war with Russia.

Somehow this automatically means "he's going to throw us to the wolves", wolves being Putin.

Same here. Everyone and their grandmother "know" that Trump is an evil racist, because the globalist media told them so.
No critical thinking at all.

I've had some debates with people about this, trying to stay neutral and getting their opinion, and it's the same regurgitated drivel every time.

Nobody seems to be critical to news anymore, or even check other sources than their globalist-owned biased local newspaper.

Still there is a glimmer of hope, as more and more Norwegians learn from Sweden's mistakes, and turn to a more nationalistic part of the political spectrum.

Our media parrots the stance of CNN...

UK has a constant anti Trump bias, even the radio news update clips cherry pick certain lines from the debates to make Trump sound worse with no Hillary balance.

The TV news is totally fucking biased. There's a view that both candidates are terrible, that I've been hearing more recently from certain people.

It's just mega anti right in general. UKIP is always getting trashed and no one gives are Nige credit for being the human Brexit. Even the hosts of politcal shows are biased.

Orbán supported Trump's immigration policies and vetting of muslims but leftist jew media hates Orbán anyways so idk. To be fair 98% of people here couldn't give less shit about american politics.

>studies law
>studdies the US law
>media talks about trump

I study law in the us, you know who we study? Us and US law.

I cant even tell you who the french leader is or what type of government you have without a google search.

I suppose you think this makes you more worldly but i think it makes Europeans sycophants. Because you dont have the same attitude tward Africa or most of Asia

>not being able to arrest genocidal foreign niggers

That's ok France. We'll take care of it again.

Yup my mum is a conservative and she says the idea of a Trump presidency is 'scary'. I asked her why, she couldn't tell me a single reason and got mad. My dad is very pro Trump. Who do you think watches the most TV in my family?

>mfw Trump could get the cucks to follow him if all he did was not say mean things like Nigel avoids saying mean things

Offer a second opinion.

>living in the west
>expecting anything but cuckoldery

Well, the media won't cover anything bad about Hillary, while it parrots everything naughty about Trump.

Pic related

Translation :

> America needs a mature leader

Trump v Hillary is a decisive battle of nations versus the globalist bankers who are doing their damndest to wreck western civilization so they can profit off the collapse, so of course Trump is reviled across the globe.

Media. tV shows . Schools.

Nope, if anything, it's pro-drumpf, wish I wasn't living in this shithole.