HILLARY KILLED VINCE FOSTER

vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view

Other urls found in this thread:

citizenwells.net/2015/04/24/miguel-rodriguez-us-attorney-vincent-foster-death-investigator-resignation-letter-january-17-1995-rodriguez-blew-whistle-on-ken-starr-investigation-no-overwhelming-evidence-foster-committed-suicid/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes she did. The FBI knows it, too.

Bump for interest

All it says is that he was murdered
Do the documents say anything about the culprit or motives? Anything that would actually implicate a clinton?

So what?

Former Trump voter here. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I can't vote for a sexist bigot who would sexually harass my daughters if he had a chance.

My daughters deserve more. YOUR mother and sisters deserve more.

Besides we can't give that man the nuclear launch codes.

ok ctr. I thought u fuckers were fired.

>A literally who with a bitch voice made a baseless accusation and refuses to identify themselves or offer any real evidence.

The exact same as someone from Sup Forums calling the FBI and saying Hillary killed Seth Rich (she didn't).

bump

Is there a civil war happening inside FBI? Why are they releasing all this Clinton related stuff so close to the election?

>My daughters deserve more. YOUR mother and sisters deserve more.

#draftourdaughters

Bump just for kek

The NYPD found some shit on Weiners laptop and notified the FBI Branch in New York. The FBI has now gone rogue against their political handlers and Comey is a polish hostage.

We basically have a law enforcement agency breaking the law in an attempt to uphold the law. We full blown Banana Republic now.

because people requested these under the FOIA, and they ended up in batch that got released now

or whatever works for you

everyone knows the clintons killed vince foster. where do you think the "suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head" meme comes from?

If you wouldn't let the God Emperor grab your daughters, sister, mother, aunt, and cousins by the pussy, you're just not a patriotic American.

227?

Wow it's fucking nothing. A caller said he has information, doesn't provide proofs (:DD) and no information about himself.

Oh Lordy

Spiteful bump

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

oh my. Kek is with us.

227 be praised

Another bump because despite my rebuttal , I am too lazy to go through the rest of the document to see if the FBI followed up and found anything from the anonymous caller.

Yeah, dude. I prank call FBI all the time :DDD

> Belgium
> can't fucking vote

NANI

Must cost a lot :DDDddddd

but u guis. it can't be possible bcuz hillary is good and everything is OK and i'm fuckign normie scum that takes everything at face value

Noice

Based Miguel Rodriguez tried.

FBI been corrupted and chained for a while now, it comes from the top.

citizenwells.net/2015/04/24/miguel-rodriguez-us-attorney-vincent-foster-death-investigator-resignation-letter-january-17-1995-rodriguez-blew-whistle-on-ken-starr-investigation-no-overwhelming-evidence-foster-committed-suicid/