NYT BTFO

>endorse shillary
>New York Times reports 95.7 percent fall in quarterly profit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3897406/New-York-Times-reports-95-7-percent-fall-quarterly-profit.html

KEK

holy fuck that drop in share price is incredible

They shilled to hard. The MSM has been exposed for the vomit bucket it is. Thats not something people tend to forget.

Must be because they're not progressive enough, they have to be more inclusive torwards women and minorities!

This pleases me.

NYT is crap, but it's still more balanced than HuffPo and bulls hit like that.

Bullshit, fucking corrector.

Maybe they shut it down a little too much?

Shut it up!

. .

>bulls hit

Fuckers deserve it. They used to be my go-to for US news as they were pretty unbiased. Fuckers have shown their true colours now, I've stopped reading and I bet a lot of others have.

Another for the collage.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

THEY ARE SO FUCKED

THESE DUMB FUCKS JUST TURNED INTO A HILLARY PROPAGANDA MACHINE

NOBODY READS THAT PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT

That's like saying a pile of shit smells better than a 30-day-old corpse.

>revenue dropped 1 %

hurr

>there are people on this board who don't believe in the trump curse

Gannet publishing, who owns the liberal rag in my city is reporting losses too. Good.

Lol

Revenue =/= profit.

Oh wait, a leaf. Why do I bother?

I think the issue is that nobody is deluded enough to think the HuffPo is anything remotely professional, but NYT could get under the radar until recently.

Shitlery Rotten Cunton poisons everything she touches.

Another one for the collage

This is accounting tricks to evade taxation obviously the same way trump did.

Wow what the fuck

This is fucking huge

400k profit to such a huge newspaper in 4 months, this is insane

Praise Kek

Their margins were razor thin. Their revenue only fell by about one percent. Then they had to pay a similar amount in severance because they're laying people off. They basically went from making a tiny profit to breaking even, but next quarter things should be better, because they'll go from paying additional severance to paying less salary.

>candidate has 40 - 50% of the entire nation supporting him
>shill HARD for the other side

How can somebody be this stupid? You're cutting your reader base in half. Fucking retards.

profit is a totally subjective thing, no company has to make "profit"
you don't need "profit" to survive

It's worse than that because the 50% of people who support dems are scum of the earth that do stuff like read spanish language news, don't follow news, are black, etc

>just fuck my shit up

Soo thats why they began to sometimes hit Hillary recently

It is more likely an accounting trick and they deduct some big major acquisition.
Maybe tho their owner is sponging up the profits.

I don't like this fag propaganda paper either but do your own research, they're not going out of business anytime soon.

Also their total circulation increased, so they gained readers.

it's literally nothing

How is that even possible?

Isn't it more likely that upper class republicans would buy the NYT anyway? Seems stupid to shill for any candidate 2bh, but they do it over here as well

Another victim.

The problem isn't that they officially endorsed Clinton, but that they did reflexive damage control for her on every issue. There is no point to reading the NYT if they're just going to be a campaign mouthpiece.

Someone needs to make a list of all the people and organizations demolished by Trump when this is over.

i hope that frontpage isn't real... i mean they are a "serious paper" right?

That's like saying your target drink PS than eat shit - why do either?

>When Trump buds them from her 10ยข on the dollar

The failing new york times. Trump was right

Page six allows for bantz

The NY Times has been irrelevant for over a decade, at one point they had the most ad space on their front page of any online paper and were still hurting, this was years ago, but the desperation filling up a good % of the page with ads was telling. Right now you can't even access articles without logging in with either failbook or gaggles.
Kaine will probably hatch a plot to blow up one of surrounding NYC boroughs through the firework show, win or lose. God damn evil villain looking scumbag.
Really? Maybe they can become a non-profit. Circulation revenue went up slightly, ad revenue dropped almost 8%, meanwhile operating costs went up over 3% in general, yea it's nothing, mmmm hmmm. So revenue is decreasing and operating costs are going up.

>if you lose money you become rich

you deserve more than a (you) and I'm disappointed that it took so many anons to recognize that this is not what it seems

should've just stopped at "taxation"
the whole trump bit was inaccurate and therefore cheap/petty

more thanks to you for further explaining this and expounding upon the actual consequences ahead

this is true, but you make it sound retarded...

In reality, all this says is that they had way higher bills this quarter. Marginal change in revenue did not significantly impact their net profit and we're told what did in the very first sentence.
>fall in quarterly profit, hit by restructuring charges related to headcount reductions.
(further down)
>profit fell to $406,000... from $9.4 million
$9.4 - $0.4 = $9
It cost the company around $9 million to reduce their number of employees. However, as an user referenced above pointed out, this will save them money (increase their profits) in the long term as they will no longer be paying these employees a salary and probably won't be paying for their insurance after this point either.

If you have to compare your paper to Huffpo, you already lost credibility.

this. Not like a collapse or anything. They earned 4 million less, just had higher costs due to restructuring. You people are all retards, I swear. I dont even know why I come here.

every magazine and paper i open has the same shit, literally

>evil white goyim are destroying this earth with global warming! we must raise taxes and invest in algae conductors
>trump is racist, he's also xenophobic and racist. he is sexist, misogynist, racist, and also sexist.
>look at this puff piece about this person of color is vibrant and dynamic. in other news, cops kill a new born black baby
>it's normal to be gay. it's normal to hate america. look at how civilized europe is with their healthcare. etc.

what did they expect was gonna happen

Doesn't Carlos Slim own NYT?

Good.

That rag has long overstayed its welcome.

They were supposed to make record profits because of the election season.

This

Newfags go home.

>booking fireworks

Reminder Romney also did this and lost. This can't be a coincidence.

>REPORTS lower profit
>fines for head count reductionist
>Revenue unaffected
>Goys celebrating

I'm converting to Judaism. I'm too smart to be white.

stock price

I mean, they probably know going in its a crap shoot. better than a lame ceremony if they won?

chequed

HuffPo is a blog for angsty liberal students.