Who is the beast?

who is the beast?

>murka is ebul stai woke

((((beast))))

Its a pretty Banky teir *war is bad* statment which is technically true.

That and the western anglosphere deserve literally every bad thing that happens to them, considering what the french and the CIA have done to africa and the middle east.

And for what?
fucking memes
an entire continent drowned in blood because the french forgot that they're irrelevant bastards.
Because the CIA needed drug money to fund a shadow war that congress didn't agree too.
Because communism is when a country doesn't like all its oil resources going to England.
Historically and unironically we deserve every injustice that comes to us from what we've created.

the military-industrial complex
how is that not clear from the rest of Punisher MAX

>Because communism is when a country doesn't like all its oil resources going to England.
Which one is this?

Libya
Iran
Congo
Im missing a few others off the top of my head, but the Baltic states are also a large contender.

Venezuela maybe

Iran

>us
im sure my 5 year old daughter deservers whatever those muslims would do to her because they are mad at what some shitheads in our government did 20 years ago.
fuck you, you piece of shit, you should just go offer your ass up to them and get it over with, since you are so filled with shame and remorse

So evil that even Eisenhower said don't trust it.

>20 years ago
they're still doing it, user

so how does that make it every kids fault in america, that every injustice should happen to them?

it's not really, just like it isn't every Muslims' fault that ISIS exists

I thought that eye stealer from Sandman was called the Beast. I'm probably wrong.

I don't think you could be more wrong since that's the Corinthian

It can’t be that bad. Henry Kissinger, one of the worst warmongers of the Cold War, even won the Nobel peace price and was called mentor and best friend by Hillary Clinton.

This guy knows what's up.

except he or you literally said "we" all deserve it, as a nation, that includes every person, not just those 18 and older. ill be damned if im gonna take responsibility for some shit my ancestor did, let alone some asshole half a country away from me does

so the next time you talk about how America saved Europe in World War 2, you're not going to take credit for something your ancestors did, then?

Does a 7 year old Yemeni kid getting vaporized by a drone strike deserve it?

Still doing user it hasn't stopped, your little daughter deserves the car bomb shrapnel.

You know why? Because you don't care that they're doing it and you're not doing anything to stop them, you're a bystander in your own country to an ongoing rape pretending you see nothing.
You don't hold anybody in your country accountable, so who do you think is going to hold all of *you* accountable?

You can bitch and cry about the Muslim neighbour's not ratting out their isis terrorist through denial, but you're no better.
You let it happen, so you deserve the prizes, that goes for them for you and for your daughter who inherits the sins of the father.