>have only one chance at life
>born a jew
I can only laugh at my miserable fate at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wWYMlz8raU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could be worse

I know
could be born black or indian, still depressing.

Coud be worse: african, asian, abo, south american etc
Rhinoplasty works wonders these days so no worries there either

Be thankful you weren't born a hundred year soon kike.

Im cool with being asian, Chinese or japanese sounds nice, You're smart and no one accuses you of destroying europe.

If I was born hundred years sooner I would've migrated to the ottoman empire and live a peaceful life, Not better than the life im currently living but its not all bad, not my fault the other retards went to countries where christians and arabs slaughtered them.

At least you're not a nigger

I guess the thought of "I could've born black" is the only one that keeps me happy most of the time.

It isn't like you're the one behind it, after all you're only a peon and not a prominent member of globalist oligarchies trying to pull a fast one on us all
Why don't you go full orthodox and live off gibs from your taxpaying compatriots, it's not like you'll outbreed the mohammedan sandniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=0wWYMlz8raU

Use your jew knowledge to take down other jews. I do.

OP is a pretty cool guy. When you come to Germany I’ll invite you to some Currywurst. Not sure if kosher, though …

israel will die soon because of that reason, Too many leftiest and they gave too much land, Arab cucks will outbreed us, When that will happen ill run back to poland and convert to christianity, Hiding my jewish part.

thanks, if it has no pork or any meat mixed with cheese its kosher

You stupid piece of shit
You're blessed with one of the greatest opportunity a man can hope for: you can redeem yourself and become a fucking hero.
It's simple. You live in shekel central, don't you? Then arm yourself to the teeth, go to a commercial district and kill every jew you can until they put you down.
You won't be remembered as a kike, but as a true hero.
Rip shekels.

>have one chance at life
>born as a mix of italian, taiwanese, black and white American

you got it all wrong, I dont hate jews, I hate being one, Most of my friends are normal people.
I hate globalists, I hate this cucked govt that gave everything we have to arabs.
aw man, atleast you live in a decent country.

>one chance at life
>born with brown eyes
So. Fucking. Close

>any meat mixed with cheese

what could Moloch possibly have against mixing cheese and meat?

nordic with brown eyes? the fugg?

There are a few more in my class as well

why is your life miserable?

well rabbis got more extremist with things in the bible just in case, this time it only means you shouldnt cook a calf with his moms milk, somehow it also means you cant cook chicken with milk, no idea desu.

You jews should band together and police your crazy zionists

>one chance at life
>born to an illegal spic and a fraudster

lol post a pic please i wanna see the mess you are

Have you activated your jew powers yet?

Try being Sicilian

Could be worse: not jewish

Transcend your parasitic genetics. Be a good person. Expose the globalist and zionist jews.

Remember, Hitler's driver was jewish. You can still redeem yourself.

>born as part of the most privileged ethnic group to ever exist
>complains
This is why people hate your kind desu

You can redeem yourself. Join Mossad, leak secrets to us. Warn us of next 9/11.

THIS.

What's wrong with being Jewish? Highest IQ in the world, and most people dont really hate you, that's just the stormcucks

What the fuck is this shit. White men get accused of every heinous crime under the sun and are considered born with original sin by all leftists and you're sad because a few people are finally starting to realize Jewish bankers are destroying Europe?

Dude, you're a jew but you're redpilled so live in Israel, find a qt jew and get a high paying job, leave us goyim alone, and you are alright with me.

You have to go back.

Can you redpill me on Jewess'
I think they would provide conversation and bantz

>privileged ethnic group
sounds pretty feminist to me
thing is you cant accuse "white men", if they accuse someone they accuse the specific nation.
the main problem is that you guys see me as a jew even if I change my religion, when I basically have only 5% semitic genes.
its not bad in israel, but I know it will die soon because of cucked out govt and tel avivians, maybe not in my time but in my kids time so I know I need to move to secure their future.

We need the Jews to be like you, do your part, expose the western Jews for what they are

Being a jew isnt necessarily a bad thing. Its what you do with it. Are you going to jew hunanity and fuck everyone over? Or will you try your best to jew those who are jewing humanity. The choice is up to you.

>one chance at live
>born half turkish with the father being the turkish one supporting erdogan

Don't despair goy, you're part of God's chosen people

You know which country would be perfect for an Erdogan loving roach like your father?

Turkey.

>BORN INTO NOBILITY
>COMPLAINING
PIC RELATED GOT S H L O M O E D
AND TURNED INTO A JEWESS BY KUSHNER NOTHING IS HOLDING U BACK

You can be the jew that set things right. Drain the swamp.

I love Israel. It kills sandniggers and sterilises niggers.
Bioweapons when?

Have some pride you miserable worm.

I'd give everything in my life to become a giga kike

>thing is you cant accuse "white men", if they accuse someone they accuse the specific nation.
False. Some Jews even refer to the Holocaust as a European crime even though we fought a war against the Germans.

>5% semitic genes
No one really gives that much of a shit except maybe Andrew Anglin. I have friends more Jewish than that.

I have one legal parent, user.

I know that feel all too well. I'm not even that smart.

It's practically an open secret that jews are a ridiculously nepotistic bunch and being a jew is pretty much a ticket to a lucrative job in finance or the media.
And instead of taking advantage of your birth, you post your self loathing bitching on an azeri hamster breeding forum.

>one shot at life
>born a Puerto Rican
>last name literally mean "mongrel" in Spanish

Let me tell you a little bit about existential suffering...

You're only jew if you think you are, this world is an illusion.

>mongrel

>not being a house jew moving countries with your usury funds

Fucking hell, your other one is illegal?

OUT OUT OUT

>azeri hamster breeding forum.
My sides have been gassed.

Don't be too depressed. Stormfags hate you all. Pol only hates your 1%, our globalist overlords.

You guys are the master race because you shits actively work together to advance your race without regard to the expense it has on others,as it stands now, so be happy about that,
With a based leader in a white nation though we might actually start looking out for our own and working together again which didn't work out will for you guys last time...

>have 51-49 chance of being the gender with the free ride through life
>born male

Keked

Dismaying the system from the inside. Y'all be careful now!

You could do a lot worse than being Israeli, the country was forged through war and blood, and managed to cuck an entire subcontinent, too bad the country is being fucked by weak leaders who buy into thinking it's apartheid to keep the shit heads from usurping the country from within