Sup Forums in 2027

I wish Cartoon Network would rerun TTG, it's hardly aired anymore.

I wish CN would stop using Steven Universe to promote the GOP, that scene where Steven told that asian chick to go back to China was racist.

Also it's Cartoon Network's 35th anniversary.

and all they're playing is Gumball Go!

How does Sup Forums feel about that other cartoon getting a 17th season? I think it went to hell after they killed off the Mane 7 in Season 10 and replaced them with fan OCs, but hey, opinions are opinions.

What went wrong?

NEVER ENDING
N
E
V
E
R

E
N
D
I
N
G

I'm so happy Disney allowed Craig Mccracken to work on third season of WoY. They've finally understood that his works are something that they ever needed after his second Disney cartoon.

He can't keep getting away with it!

The new movies were cool. Too bad they tend to kill off popular characters in them as of recently.

Your clearly deluded, Craig died in that car crash 5 years ago and Haley Mancini is currently running the WOY revival

Anyone excited for the Ed, Edd n Eddy reboot in 2029?

I know they replaced the voices for the Eds and have different people working on it, but it could be good.

The abortion-arc. It was all downhill from there.

Dude, he can't die, he's been looking like already dead person for the last 20 years. You've got some wrong news.

Are you kidding. This is a step up from last season! Classic Star is back!

Nothing. The show is flawless. Especially since Marco went full trap, and fucked Star in his pretty pink dress.

Appearently, Aldi wants to buy Disney. Thoughts? I know it's pocket change for them after they managed to beat Wal-Mart but I really can't see them making movies

you guys hear the rumor that dan slott might be finally done with Amazing Spider-Man in a few months?

Rumor? It was confirmed last Disneycon, along with the whole arc abut Kamala Khan converting to Satanism.

Youtube is producing a new show about animated Let's players. Thoughts?

Another one? Really?

Shame they aren't putting in Pewdiepie. Man, he's gotten super hilarious in the past couple years.

Well, the first one's movie bombed horribly. I mean, releasing it the same weekend as The Emoji Movie 5: Holocaust, what were they thinking?

So, is Jon still dating Liz? She just kind of disappeared around 2018

You'd think Garfield would actually go to the vet once in a while

So, when's the Ren & Stimpy reboot coming?

Never, John K killed that when he made Adult Party Cartoon

One good thing about that war with Canada is that for terms of surrender they FINALLY stopped pumping out shitty cartoons, but do you think they will ever give us back Wisconsin?

...Do we even want it back?

kek

WOY S3 in June, who's excited?

Not with Haley Mancini and Jake Goldman running it

Now it's completely computer made, No humans involved.

I cant believe Trump won again. HOW?

Thoughts on The Simpsons season 38? Can't believe they finally killed off Homer.

They had to since his VA died.

Not sure how I feel about their decision of making Jimmy trans. Feels like forced diversity.

Only transphobic people would have a problem with that, which you clearly are.

I still can't believe Nickelodeon actually showed a fully drawn and animated sex scene. In a kids show no less.

Wonder how Cartoon Network and Disney XD are going to counter that?

Who knew MLP would follow the Michael Bay route. I thought the movies were just as aimed towards girls like the show was.

R.I.P. Dan.
Rip in Piece.

I'm in.

I'm so glad /mlp/ was combined with Sup Forums! But can Wubbzyfag bring back the Rick and Morty from /rm/?

Why is Disney making a live action reboot of the MLP Movie in the first place? That's an animated classic!

I knew they shouldn't have bought Hasbro.

Don't.

When did that happen?

BTW how is Rick and Morty doing? Stopped following it after the Pickle Rick Movie

Wubbzyfag>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barneyfag

Fuck off with this meme. No one ever enjoyed this shitty show during the time it was airing. Newfags won't stop praising this show as underrated but any 2017 veteran of the site will tell you how full of shit that is. I can't believe this site has reached this low to justify shitting on the current lineup, the only thing really bad airing right now is the adventure time reboot, and even that isn't as bad as spongebob's 50th fucking season

Is there some animated series that is cancelled already?

ftfy
I heard this was being thrown around as a reboot concept of all things
Or it could be another crazed fan pretending they have the rights again like 10 years ago

Not as good as nostalgiafags remember it

What show did they show sex in?
Loud House?
Fucking Spongebob?
What the fuck Butch Hartman has on Nick now?
That third Avatar series?

Tell me right now!

Homestuck the Animated Series
Would you believe how strong this fandom still is for some stupid reason? It all started with that second episode of the game that released last year.

Pure unfiltered autism right here.

>Not accepting that casts need to be at least 99% minority based with half of it being trans based
>In the current year

go back to Sup Forums you literal nazi

So how's Pan doing?

It needs to fucking end. It died in Season 5 when the creators left.

He died of AIDS way back in 2019.

I knew him getting a girlfriend would lead to no good.

Hiroshima purging autists to /rm/ was the greatest thing he's ever done for the site. How do people still hate him

t. newfag

The ending to the Steven Universe was shit.

>CN being around that long

I can't believe Steven managed to get The Diamonds on the Crystal Gems team

ITT: Shows only people who grew up with them can like

This shows use of technology really dates it, plus it's boring as shit.

clearly we need more Koala episodes

I still can't believe last season's finale turned Skinner into ANOTHER imposter

A-are we welcome back yet?

WE GAVE RICK AND MORTY THEIR OWN BOARD FOR A REASON FAGGOT

Will it ever come back, Sup Forums?

I still can't believe they actually had a Sonichu cameo in Sonic Boom.

you joke but thats what people say about spongebob now

The episodes where Toms little brother wouldn't leave Marco alone were kind of creepy.

we got 3 more seasons, don't be greedy.

Any of you guys know of low radiation zones?

I live in the Midwest and my teeth, hair, and skin have yet to start falling off, honestly I'm not contagious and have a big supply of medicine any help would be appreciated thanks.

This sequel series was so good, but I'm still a little uncertain about the finale where Danny finally meets God and God sends him directly to hell. Seemed a little out of place but the rest was pretty cool.

I can't believe they made Ember Ghost Squad canon

Idk the eldritch horror at the center of the universe fighting the Gem/Diamond alliance was fucking awesome. Too bad it was followed up with Pearl's death. Felt kind of like a cheap shock.

hey guys when is cans without labels gonna come out

So, I hear Paranatural just hit Chapter 7. How's the art?

I didn't like that they basically ripped off Steven Universe with the ghost fusion tactics. I know Steven Universe ended a really long time ago and almost no kid nowadays even knows what it is, but it's basically become in next Akira in terms of how many things just straight up mine it for ideas. It'll be interesting to see how people react to it once the Steven Universe reboot happens.

It got more seasons than fangbone

Man that ending was bleak. Between the Lois gang rape scene and killing and eating Brian, I'm surprised it even made it on TV.

>How do people still hate him
He keeps our credit card info. Has done for over a decade.