HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bTjjS_palc
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1305459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I keep telling you fuckers Ohio is going red. EVERYONE here hates Hillary. The only people voting for her a small number of women that can't get past Trump saying pussy and I bet half of them don't even vote.

GAGAGA GAOGAIGAR
GAGAGA GAAOOOGGAAAAIIGGGGAAAARRRRR

are these states important or something?

>Somalian education

Ohio is a swing state, so is Florida.

All/most tossup states will become red. It was bound to happen anyway. First light blue, then grey (tossup) then they all swing red.

Notice how when the dust is settled Trump actually does well in the polls? The media has nothing left, and since wiki leaks keeps dumping everything, asking with the FBI scandal pt. 2, the media is forced to cover it.

We already knew they were going red

We need good Pennsylvania polling

>tfw this is my wife
She was assaulted as a teenager, and as a result vehemently hates sexual impropriety. We've been back and forth about who is worse from a predatory sexual behavior standpoint, but she is basically irrational when it comes to this stuff and will never support trump because he "looks like a creep" (never mind all of Hillary's work to the detriment of sexual assault victims).

Guess I'm going to have to cancel her vote out with mine.

not really, trump kinda had them before but he still needs a bit more to win. NH, ME, WI, MI, CO, PA, VA

Shillary wasting Obama's time by sending him to FL and OH next, kek

DELETE THISSSSSSSS

IM WITH HER IM WITH HER IM WITH HER IM WITH HER OH FUCK OH FUCK HELP

Gf is same way, got her to vote for Johnson tho.

THE BITCH IS FINISHED

Redpill her on Bill's history of sexual assault and how Hillary defended a child rapist as a lawyer and laughed when she found out that he got free of charge even when it was clear that he raped the little girl.

DIVIDIIIIIING DRIVAAAAAAAAAAH

DELETE YOUR ACCNT

She will be even more so once the allegations of pedophilia are proven true.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bTjjS_palc
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What poll??

Try to steer her into a third party candidate if you can.

Ya'll just scared. Almost 1/3 Republicans who have voted early cast their votes for Her.

I'm with Her and you should be too.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1305459

Well, at least you got her to vote for someone who is 100% guaranteed to lose.

They are mandatory to win.
They are swing states

Was there even any doubt it was going to be a Trump landside?

Just don't get make the same mistake as liberals and get arrogant and complacent thinking you're going to win.
Make sure you go out to vote.

Hillary must not only be defeated, she must be annihilated. If Trump doesn't get at least 60%, I'll be disappointed.

kek

InfoWars latest ep interviews the child rape / near-murder victim Kathy Shelton, whose attacker escaped justice due to dirty legal tricks and ethics violations by Hillary. She breaks down and cries, might be powerful enough to persuade her to not vote at the very least.

>Very smug trump rising in polls at incredible high speed

+0.05 shekels have been transferred to your account.

I think these polls are rigged in favor of Trump to create a sense of urgency in HillShills.

Toledo fag here. Although the majority of people I personally know are in favor of Trump, the Hillary support here as far as lawn signs go does outnumber him. That being said though, Toledo has always been a hard Democrat cesspool.

>EVERYONE here hates Hillary
Isn't that kind of a bold claim? You can't look around your own neighborhood and apply that trend to an entire fucking state. If I went by my neighborhood, Hillary support is 10x that of Trump support, I have to travel a good distance before I even see a Trump sign.

Nah they're just posting all the undoctored polls now so that after the election when Trump wins the media can go "See! We were unbiased!" Its pure damage control.

Trump has been winning for months. Hillary never had a chance.

Ohio Fag here, I travel around the Cleveland and Columbus area a lot and I see nothing but Trump signs, so I'm not super shocked. Can't say much about the rest of the state tho

This, they've been weighting the scales for Hillary to create the illusion of momentum and inevitability. It's a tactic to rig the election by rigging perception.

But if they stick to their lies when the real results go up, they'll lose credibility. So they have to skew more accurately as the election approaches.

>Johnson 2

>Its pure damage control.
Yeah. Now that you mention it I've been noticing people like Colbert, Meyer, Oliver, etc. take a shot at Hillary more and more.

Jesus fucking Christ. i guess it's the end times for her.

OH WELL THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT four YEARS!

GOOLLLDDDIIOOONN HAMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

HIKARI NI HILLARY

SAVEE ME
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

Why does that poll is more accurate than the others?

My GF HATES Trump and was all about the Bern (that's what I get for dating someone with a degree in Photography). After Bernie lost she was starting to get on the Hilldawg train but I convinced her that Hillary was a corrupt career politician who was the exact opposite of Sanders and even used underhanded tactics to push Sanders out of the race. After I was sure that I'd built up a sufficient hatred of Hillary in her I started showing her YouTube clips of Gary Johnson that I thought would appeal to her. It worked, she now thinks she's a Libertarian and is voting for Johnson. I've told her that I'm voting for Johnson too but in reality I'm gonna vote for my man, Donald J. Trump, in the privacy of that voting booth. I've actually convinced several other Bernouts to vote for Johnson instead of Hillary in much the same way, it was surprisingly easy. They even share and like Johnson's posts on facebook all the time now, hopefully converting more of their Bernout friends.

Pollsters are scared of losing credibility. Their Shillary bias is fleeting. Trumpfags are not retreating. MAGA!

>The media has nothing left

Guarantee you they're going to push this black church burning fucking hard today.

>Guarantee you they're going to push this black church burning fucking hard today.

And Hillary supporters include Anthony "I sext with 15 yo girls" Weiner. Lets just start judging all political candidates by the actions of their most fucked up supporters......