You’re still not mad about this are you Sup Forums?

You’re still not mad about this are you Sup Forums?

>teen titans
>she's 29 years old
Yeah, I'm still livid.

They're gonna paint her orange who cares? Is not like Domino

Yes, because they want to make live action films when comic movies work best in 2D animation.

My problem isn't that she's black, it's that she's hideous. Even for a black woman, she looks like shit.

I'm the guy that keeps shoving Sydney Park in these live action Starfire threads. This Starfire is repulsive.

She looks like she can do it, better be fully orange painted, or I'm not going to watch shit.

>tfw actually more mad at how old she looks, rather than her skin color

At least nab a young black woman dammit.

No. I wasn't going to watch it anyway

I was never mad, no one is forcing me to watch it.

Show is a false flag I think. Its going to suck because they are putting minimal effort into it, but they will claim that racists sabotaged it.

They are making Starfire into a "Take no captives, straight shooter, no-nonsense" kind of person... Race doesn't matter compared to THAT.

If anyone needs to be the orange slut, make it Melania.

>teen titans
>not actually in their teens

I'm mad about DCEU as a whole. That's just a drop of piss in the ocean of shit.

>not actually titans

I hate the fact that it's probably going to be shit and they're going to blame it on racism rather than their own incompetence

That does seem to have become the standard.

The show is called Titans, not Teen Titans.

Not mad, I was never mad about a shitty company trying to create a shitty movie and miscasting everyone like a shitty movie company would do.

I'm more disappointed. Just, disappointed. This is probably going to kill that superhero team.

I feel nothing.

shot ugly 30 year old. no budget to make her orange like they make gamora green. no budget for huge cgi hair that turns into fire. no budget for glowing green with in green eyes. no budget for casual flight. no budget for casual super strength.

will probably constantly talk about slavery and being called a troq.

I'm a Raven guy, so i only want ti masturbate to qt Raven actress

Even if she's painted orange she'll still have strong negroid features

Why did they pick a 45 year old to play a teen titan character?

Raven has been cast for this show?

This is live action Raven. She's around or at 21 so I can beat it to this without being weird.

Well in that picture she looks 10

I'm not a man-child who gets mad at comics because they make decisions I'm not comfortable with