Men everywhere absolutely BTFO

Can men even recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/that-male-birth-control-trial-youre-all-laughing-about-left-people-infertile/
youtube.com/watch?v=5k7-PA9oXXA
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37845314
parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women can get moody because men are there for them. Imagine having to count on a woman for emotional support.

It should be illegal for white people to use birth control

This. If youre a man youre on your own. Women have a support system

I saw another article that said it made a few infertile

Wait I thought it was sexist to point out that women got mood swings and are hormonal. I can't keep up with the double think

>Male birth control study nixed after men choose to not put themselvs through side effects that women do daily

I dont consider it worth to drug myself and get a hormone imbalance just so i can have short and meaningless sexual encounters that dont build anything for the future, if i do have sex ill just use the ol rubber.

Men are more likely to be like "oh, these side effects suck" and instead develop something better, rather than sit around and complain for 50 odd years and act like this is some sort of victory.

Doesn't this just prove that the default state of women would be considered cognitive disfunction for men? We already knew that

>Getting cucked into male birth control in the first place

This

Yup. It's for bitches to not get pregnant. Man don't get pregnant.

desu its mind boggeling why women take contraceptives so readily. I would use literally every other kind of pregnancy prevention before id take a hormonal pill every single day. You are essentially turning yourself into a completely different person.

One of the side effects is no periods

WOW SWEDEN NO YOU SEXIST PIG

You're right fAm. And in addition to that, condoms are the only way to protect against STDs as well.
They might not be effective if used incorrectly, but if you can't use a condom the right way you should be fucking anyways.

Men can't get mood swings because mood swings lead to arm swings and fist swings and if you're a man and not a weak little woman your mood swings could seriously fuck some people up.

Womem have no real concept of identity.

They just exist, everything else is extra. So stuff like nations and race mean nothing to them

>men make the sensible choice of avoiding hormonal birth control and this is somehow a bad thing

Except for the part that in these trials several men lost fertility for far longer than the time they took the drug.

Let's just gloss over that and make some click-bait tier shit fest.

I never understood that thing where women want free birth control or the mocking of men for not wanting some weird hormonal medicine.
Who is telling you that you need to be on this bullshit pill that makes your body think it's pregnant all the time? It's not like somebody is forcing these down your throat every day.
Use condoms if you don't want a pregnancy, if you don't like them then accept the risk.

FPBP lmao

Males are a high risk group for suicide. Mood swings are more of a concern for them. I blame the disposable male culture.

My gf gets her period despite it. I guess it depends on the product and the person using it.

uh, racist and sexist much?

>Women are emotional
YOU ABSOLUTE SHITLORD, CHECK YOUR MAIL PRIVILEGE!

proof?

source?

study?

The prospect of losing control over my emotional state is terrifying。

Does the male version of hormonal birth control cause permanent brain damage also?

>mfw an ardent Hillary supporter that I was hooking up with called men pussies because they 'can't handle' things that women have been dealing with for decades
Maybe the birth control was what made her want to get handcuffed to her bed and grab my dick without my verbal consent.

yeah and some men went permanently infertile from the trial and one killed himself but I guess that's just what happens every day with these things

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

tee hee sry

Can you link me to that?

>Men are naturally more stable thus noticed the effect on their mood much more than women do

TOP KEK thanks for confirming what we already know, feminism.

Wisdom fron Sweden. Never thought id see the day!

>Men doon't want to chemically castrate themselves
>Sexist

Wew

on facebook* I mean, I haven't seen her or spoken to her in months.

well yeah who would want to be mentally challenged and also not being able to breed

Whitebois are mad

Ideally, when women get bitchy, nothing much happens except the kitchen stays cold until a man that gives her a good, hard slap. When men get bitchy, wars break out, innovation stops and society stands still.

I know what I'd rather have.

I'd be mad if my height started with a 5.

heatst.com/world/that-male-birth-control-trial-youre-all-laughing-about-left-people-infertile/

Cheers. Had a conversation with my gf about this yesterday and just assumed that mood swings was code for something more serious. Now I have proof.

>uh, racist and sexist much?

Get out faggot.

ITT we figure out why women are fucking insane

Men? And that feeling when your shit at sex compared to other women because you don't let the boy fuck without a condom.

I want leaves to leaf

It's a symptom of liberalism to put sex before health. It's not just women fucking with their hormones because they're too lazy to practice safe sex, it's gay men taking PReP so they can fuck their AIDS-ridden boyfriend, it's trans people overdosing on hormones. They take pride in destroying their bodies all in the name of degeneracy and progressivism.

Nice try but its not the same hormone so how could it feel the same.

Taking test stops your nuts working, which why its a contraceptive, and restarting your nuts afterwards can be problematic. Also get it wrong and rage is a genuine problem, if you have an underlying shitty attitude, like I do.

all you gotta do to not get preggers as a female is swallow a load.

these dumb broads would rather fuck up their hormones than have a salty taste in their mouth for two seconds

Why would a women pose leaning to the side in a chair like this besides fart fetish pic?

Isn't that the point? Or did you mean permanently?

>The year is 2018
>after a landslide victory, Madame President HRC has made significant inroads against the Patriarchy
>Legislation is pushed through Congress mandating that all white men take Birth Control
>by 2100, the white population of the United States has reached 1%
>nobody can read

Alternative title: Science Proves Women Always Moody

>all you gotta do to not get preggers as a female is swallow a load.
This shows a fundamental misunderstanding of sexually education. A woman can get pregnant whether you ejaculate inside them or not as there is sperm in pre-cum.

>mood swings from medicine are the same thing bitchy women "face"

>men
>having moods

sounds like a bunch of faggots

Restricting yourself to throat fucking your gf gets boring very quickly.

The face is the best part

ok

Fuck Hillary and fuck women "people".

The side effects include the halted production of testosterone and sperm. 8 people have gone infertile from this, even after 4 years of being off it. I nentioned this in a goybook post about it and was immediarely attacked by everyone and told to suck it up bc women have been dealing with tjose side effects fkrever.

My god I haven't seen this in ages.

>My gf gets her period despite it. I guess it depends on the product and the person using it.
Depends if you take a week off or not.

I never noticed until just now but the doorbell has a thought bubble.

no one forces them to take it. dunno why they complain. just use a condom or don't have sex.. holy shit.

This very rarely actually happens, personal experience backs up the stats

>women have been dealing with tjose side effects fkrever.

HAHAHAHA are women actually retarded? NO ONE is forcing these CUNTS to take those PILLS that they piss into the water supply turning the fucking frogs gay.

Women are shortsighted inconsiderate MORONS

>risking chemical castration
>risking hormone imbalance
>risking physiological and psychological damage
>risking permanent loss of fertility
vs
Rubber or just pulling out.

>Imagine having to count on a woman for emotional support.

I'd rather not, but in the future we'll have something much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=5k7-PA9oXXA

It's a public health measure, goy. Don't you know about the male ego, fragile masculinity, and Malthusian catastrophes?

Just use a condom or don't have sex. Hormone pills are shit for both sexes. Seems like they're wasting time trying to fix something that's not broken.

Being a man is so great.

>Female has a mood swing
>Calls someone a bitch and gives them the silent treatment for a day
>Man has a mood swing
>Someone gets stitches or repairs a wall

Gee I wonder why it could be worse in men. It's almost like testosterone naturally causes for more violent and irrational mood swings already.

Yu wut m8?
>Kikery and pseudointellectual psychobabble
No really, what?

>Malthusian catastrophes
think he means Malthusian apostrophes, you need a different keyboad mapping to see them

Fpbp
All other posts btfo
/thread

Yes
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37845314

The drug caused permanent damage to the reproductive systems of several men involved, including making at least one permanently infertile and lowering the sperm count of several others. In addition the study just closed early since they decided they had gotten all the data they needed and wouldn't need to continue spending money to keep it running.

im waiting for this to come out
parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

some of them for 8 years, one guy permanently

The head of this trial was a woman btw

>drug with horrific side effects that's no more effective than current alternatives with less side effects
>LOL MEN BTFO

Do these people even know how the FDA works?

The rates of both suicide and depression are higher for me. Saw a feminazi page of fagbook post this story with the caption "oh boho". Fucking tardettes.

What if you literally cannot cum when you have a condom. I wish they worked on me but they just don't. cannot derive any enjoyment out of them whatsoever.

Have you tried all of em? even the thin one for extra feeling

W E W
E
W

>relied on this on girl for emotional help while working through my clinical depression
>cuts me off after i got too real with her
The whole situation really made me think

One big thing over looked by people is the pill helps with mood swings and other time of the Month problems not cause them

Bitches have no clue what testosterone does to your mood.
Women and men feel emotions different, an "ftm" described it as women feel it in their face and they get "flustered" whatever the fuck that is. The way she described it was what we might feel when embarrassed. She then said when she was on testosterone she could feel anger deep in her chest, sounded like she experienced true male anger for the first time in her life. She seemed but shocked and scared of it, but excited to experience the new emotion.

I've been on (prescribed)drugs that caused "mood swings" and its not natural, its not what women experience, its a literal brain chemical instability.
Women experience these mood swings and rampant emotions mostly because they didn't have it beat out of them when they were little.

You can tell the author is female because she is trying to put a spin on their lack of self control as being a "strength". Its rather pathetic.

idk you're fucked bro just stop having sex.

Get back to me when women make up 85% of suicides

Underr8d

This.
Its almost as pathetic as men getting the hpv vaccine. It doesnt affect us, and if hos dont want it either they need to get vaccinated or even better.. dont be whores.
Also that shit causes some sort of side effect that is bad, I cant remember what though.

>listening to wackjob trannies about anything let alone male vs female psychology

Doesn't HPV cause throat cancer in men?

HPV can give men anal and oral cancers

>side effects include mood swings and depressive episodes

Relatively harmless coming from women; they're already hysterical cunts anyway. BC barely changes their behavior.
Can you imagine some huge mother fucker losing his shit 'cause his birth control is fucking him up?

What's even the point of this? If it doesn't bring anything new to the table, why should men opt to use it? What man is willing to lessen the strength of his seed? I dunno, sounds like something a cuck would do desu.

i see wha ur sayin but the only reason women have less suicide is bc men use guns and hang themselves and women use pussy methods like pills. Women actually have more attempted suicides they just suck and cant killl themselves effectively

I fap.

Come at me.

Did someone say....