Mysterious VIP here, just wanted to post a few things

Mysterious VIP here, just wanted to post a few things.

1. Mainstream media is not "turning on Hillary" by being more critical of her and less so of Trump -- it is a tactic to scare people into getting out to vote by making it look like her victory is no longer assured.

2. At this point in the election, polls are a manipulation tool and nothing more. They are making it seem like Trump is leading to galvanize Hillary supporters into actually leaving the house to vote while at the same time luring Trump supporters into a false sense of security.

3. Obama supported Comey because it would have looked worse if it was announced after Hillary won the election as it would have further sewn distrust if it looked like FBI withheld it on purpose, causing people who believe the elections are actually rigged to go even more crazy.

4. Hillary's campaign is basically on "auto-pilot" now due to the advanced design of her "Ground Game" infrastructure. The entire DNC has an interconnected national registry of voters which have been vetted, profiled, and coordinated to vote -- whereas the GOP has literally no visibility into what anyone is doing or planning on doing. This technological edge is why she will likely win all swing states.

5. The links to Trump and Russia are real and it is looking more and more like he is an unaware puppet of Putin to those of us who work inside the government. You can expect more developments on this as more information starts to be made public. RUS is absolutely trying to covertly influence the election with social engineering in an effort to both see Trump elected and to make American democracy appear as corrupt as their own government in an ideological war.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trump-political-conflict-zone/story?id=42263092
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/heres-what-we-know-about-donald-trump-and-his-ties-to-russia/2016/07/29/1268b5ec-54e7-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-strong-leader-obama-2016-9
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/263555-putin-praises-trump-hes-a-really-brilliant-and-talented-person
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary
theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/07/us-russia-dnc-hack-interfering-presidential-election
metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/world-war-3-russia-conducts-huge-nuclear-war-drills-involving-40-million-people-6214519/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23782512.ab
nypost.com/2016/10/23/ex-trump-aides-tied-to-firm-that-tried-to-expand-russias-spying-efforts/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q?il=0
nypost.com/2016/10/25/putin-promises-confrontation-if-clinton-keeps-up-russia-talk/
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/spy-told-fbi-russia-wants-to-cultivate-trump-report/ar-AAjFpXp?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
engadget.com/2016/10/31/trump-russia-servers-alfa-bank-report/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/war-ready-north-korea-plans-9174344
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/31/russia_s_reportedly_been_cultivating_relationship_with_trump_for_five_years.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh

Hmmm....

This certainly doesn't seem like a demoralization tactic or anything.

I trust you, online stranger.

>The links to Trump and Russia are real

Thanks anonymous internet comment section guy for your internet speculation.

>>The links to Trump and Russia are real
kek

pathetic that some people can't see through this immediately

cool storie

any evidence whatsoever?

ayo eat a dick bitch nigguh

Liar. My dad works at Nintendo and told me that this is false

>. The links to Trump and Russia are real and it is looking more and more like he is an unaware puppet of Putin to those of us who work inside the government.
Lol believable up until here. Nice LARPing, Clintonite.

you can post completely reasonable shit like this without being a LARPing faggot

>5. The links to Trump and Russia are real

Get rekt shill.

Thanks for correcting the record. I almost voted for trump. #imwithher now...

Now this is advanced shilling

>links to Russia are real

Dropped

Very low energy nerd virgin LARP. Sad!

hey what's going on big guy you just tripped my wife

Remember this post when everything changes on Friday

3/10 LARPing, you at least made a little effort to do something different by claiming that Clinton is really winning and Trump is bad instead of the other way around... but there are lots of things for you to work on next time. Sloppy, rushed, you clearly didn't think very hard about how to not look like an obvious Sup Forums LARP wannabe.

Also, this might not seem like a big deal, but the image you chose for your post is rally lame, you need to pick something a bit more subtle and spooky next time.

Also,

>1 post by this ID

It's not just "Trump is linked to Putin", it's more like "People who donate money for Trump's campaign are the same that put Putin in his place, and influence all major election in Europe, donates money to party who fight for Nationalism". But you shouldn't care, you were influenced by them a long time ago in Sup Forums and they fight for """your"""" ideology

Damn it, you made a second post as soon as I said this. Oh well.

He emerges to levy a vague prediction!
Truly, my almonds are activated.

Names?

What gets me about you conspiracy theorists is that you can't wrap your head around the concept of anyone loving their country or not liking war for its own sake; for someone to not want to import unlimited lower class labor, they must be under the control of a mysterious bogeyman.

you area a LARPing BULLSHITTER

the polls reflect the fact that after any kind of scandal the candidate's followers fall into doubt and are ashamed to tell the pollsters the truth about whom they were supporting.

Same happened to Trump after the Pussygrabgate.

At this point in the election it's not about convincing people that somebody is better, it's about demoralizing the opposite camp into staying at home.

And that's what you are doing with your point 5. about Russia.

> Oooga booga, I'm a mysterious VIP, you can believe me that Trump is a Putin plant.

The Saudis leaked the emails. The emails were given to them by Huma.

You heard it here first.

eat dick femshit or post a normal picture
you had me until shit about Putin, fuck off nigger

Why is your amygdala activated?

>while at the same time luring Trump supporters into a false sense of security.

if that's the aim, it's highly misguided. these recent polls are like waving a chicken leg to a pack of hungry hyenas

Larper, I know people who actually work in the Government, and they have stated that the Russia tie was "Pushed to investigate by the Clinton Camp."

Meaning she started the rumor, she fueled the rumor, and now that the Rumor is false, she's trying to keep it alive.

Try harder Faggot.

>make American democracy appear as corrupt as their own government
if you truly work in government at any slightly 'advanced' level, you'd know that our government is 5x as corrupt as any dog and pony show Russia has going on. In fact we make Russia look like child's play.

Nice Thread CTR, it means you guys are learning conspiracy LARPing.

But it's just sad you don't know how it works, all conspiracy LARPing has to be rooted in facts and actual things that may exist.

Take your conspiracy larping over to Hillary Reddit, it sounds like that was your source.

This is what OP actually believes.

The Republicans are Russians.
Patriotic Americans are Russians.
The Police are Russians.
The GOP is Russians.
The internet hacker known only as Sup Forums (green frogs) is Russians.
People who Reject Corruption in politics are literally Russian.
All Fox News is Russian.
People who reject war are Russian.
Christians who reject CNN and MSNBC programming are Russians.
Gun owners who don't Reject Patriotism and give up their rights are Russians.
All people who want to defend themselves and their boarders, are Russians.

The FBI is literally Russians.

The only people who are not Russians are:

All Media outlets who follow the rules of Propaganda, for the democratic party.
Globalist Elites.
Wall Street.
Elite Merchant banks controlled by Elites.
People who embrace Corruption.
People who promote Cultural Marxism and Communism.
Black Lives Matter.
Feminists and useful Idiots.
Social Justice Warriors who use critical theory to dismantle patriotism and Christianity, and degrade the atomic family.
The Bolsheviks who infiltrated the education system of the US in WWIII to promote cultural marxism were 100% NOT RUSSIANS.
Demoralized Americans who can be programmed by media.

Thank you for the update and risking your life sharing these confidential information. You have opened my eyes and I'm going to apply for visa tomorrow and upon getting a citizenship will vote for Hillary in this election.

What a bunch of fucking nonsense. The FBI posts 2 videos yesterday admitting they are staging a full counter coup against the corrupt DNC establishment and you expect us to believe that this is all Putin's doing? Get fucked CTR

Trump is a Russian Puppet

abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trump-political-conflict-zone/story?id=42263092

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

washingtonpost.com/politics/heres-what-we-know-about-donald-trump-and-his-ties-to-russia/2016/07/29/1268b5ec-54e7-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-strong-leader-obama-2016-9

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/263555-putin-praises-trump-hes-a-really-brilliant-and-talented-person

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/07/us-russia-dnc-hack-interfering-presidential-election

metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/world-war-3-russia-conducts-huge-nuclear-war-drills-involving-40-million-people-6214519/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23782512.ab

nypost.com/2016/10/23/ex-trump-aides-tied-to-firm-that-tried-to-expand-russias-spying-efforts/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q?il=0

nypost.com/2016/10/25/putin-promises-confrontation-if-clinton-keeps-up-russia-talk/

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/spy-told-fbi-russia-wants-to-cultivate-trump-report/ar-AAjFpXp?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

engadget.com/2016/10/31/trump-russia-servers-alfa-bank-report/

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/war-ready-north-korea-plans-9174344

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/31/russia_s_reportedly_been_cultivating_relationship_with_trump_for_five_years.html

While ignoring that Hillary sold 20% of US uranium to Russia.

So, which is it OP? Is Don going to be a hair trigger to fight WWIII with Russia and pop off nukes, or is he gong to be Putin's silent MIC partner?

Answer -- neither, but we do know how HRC hangs. She'll do both.

can cute doggos be russian too?

Brock? Is that you? You promised you would stop this!

Being paid 8.50 an hour to shill Clinton doesn't make you mysterious you pathetic cuck. I dont even like Trumpy and I can see this is the last gasp of her minions before she gets hit with pedo charges of all things.