radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is that semen demon?

hahahahahaha what is wrong with that bitch

guessing she's a transfuckthisshit vegankin

someone buy her new glasses

shoo vice, shooo, go away

I usually don't comment on people's looks... But that bitch is so ugly that it makes me physically ill. The sad part is she could be fuckable, or at least pussy grabable but she intentionally makes herself looks like a useless college liberal (I graduated from a very liberal CA school, I know the look). I wouldn't touch that cunt with Billy J's dick.

Sloth love chunk

>when you are on constant damage-control mode but even youtube viewers don't but it anymore

Is that fucking Elspeth Reeve?

>That pic

Reminds me of a young Hillary Clinton.

i stoped using gab after 3 weeks
they just repost everything that goes here

Yes. It says right in the video.

that's the retard that was on the daily shoah lmao

is she the 40 iq point thot from TDS

60s called, they want their fashion back

Is she the bitch that was on the Daily Shoah?

Yup.

I've never heard cab before

twitter shuts off all pro capitalism users

is that racist?

>when the pumpkin spice kicks in

>*bong rip*
>DUUUUUUUUDE
>like, I'm a fukken journalist
>i work for Vice and shit man
>stupid racists, like we gotta stop them

holy shit no wonder
she was so dense on the show
"guyzzz what about memes and pepe though :333"
they trolled the fuck out of her

She right though.

I signed up for Gab and it was 99.99% MAGA content.

Spent two minutes on there and left.

It has post-election potential though, but I didn't like the upvote downvote system.

Fucking stop that, gross.

>this is the face of someone whose live consist of reporting on memes

jesus, pepe, not even once

DUDE

My god.. She's just fucking EMPTY. Just an empty vessel repeating someone else's opinion wearing someone else's idea of fashion. Holy shit I can't even see any remnants of a person or soul in her eyes. Am I the only one?! Is this the future we want?!

How did VICE go from being cool and exposing Liberia niggatry to being this SJW haven?

twitter baddies?
LMAO
Bill Maher and Vice working wonders again!

that fucking whore was on the daily shoah once
she played the stupid little girl the entire time

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/

If anyone wants to hear how vapid and shallow she really is.

Also, she's basically shabbos jew, had TDS's soundcloud shut down after this episode, because it made her look bad. She also dates a jew in new york.

The Golden One off his roids

>My god.. She's just fucking EMPTY. Just an empty vessel repeating someone else's opinion wearing someone else's idea of fashion.

This is so right and so true that I had to comment.

You said what I was thinking and could not adequately formulate.

Well done, sir! Well done.

Pic related.

We will all be rewarded when Trump wins.

>when the fluoride hits your pineal gland

Vice=cia propaganda outlet. Look at how they glorify negro crime and drug use.

The place is like 1 big advertisement for darkness drugs
>ooohhh look here goyim, this is tor browser
>now you can order heroine to your mom's house with bitch in
>DUDEHEROINLMAO

Darknet*

>"...with no restriction on free-speech..." sadface.jpg

Does anyone else notice that the more (((they))) push for "stronk indiependent womyn" the more fetal alcohol syndrome people are wandering around?

Fucking cunt looks like she's got hammerhead shark DNA.

Because the one good founder left with some of the other journalists after they blew up and couldn't agree what course to take and what kind of staff they wanted. In the end the SJW agenda went full overboard.

Wait that girl in the OP is not a parody? It looks like how you would parody a "socially conscious women" in a comedy video.

kek this bitch was on TRS

>aviator style prescription glasses

Christ she looked and sounded retarded in the video in OP but damn she sounds like she's 7 in TDS.

She looks like a mid 1970s trainwreck. This is the same cunt that TRS had on their show and facefucked her with facts.

severely underrated post

She just looks like a downie for ironic purposes only drumpfkins.

>problematic infensifies

This. She probably is into some sick kind of BDSM just to feel something. Jesus, she needs a man to bring some order back into her life, but muh femminism doesn't let her see that.

top post

Holy shit, never listened to this podcast before but this is hilarious. I hope she doesn't think she's doing some hard-hitting journalism because it sounds like she's interviewing a teacher for the school newspaper.

AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

TDS is a great podcast, basically Sup Forums for white nationalists, tons of shitposting.

That is the liberal party in general or who is for Hillary /PC shit.

They care so much about being social that they thought this is it and they are doing it.

Or the loser kids from highschool are trying to be dominate/popular now.

But both means they are people who never made an identity, tried copying the latest thing and only believing it to be social instead of having a thought of their own.

Sounds comfy so far famalam, I'll listen more often in the future for sure.

This the girl from the daily Shoah who wanted to find about Pepe, she looks exactly how I expected her too

Is that lady wearing those fake glasses that have images of eyes on em?

Would fuck the shit out of Elle, she looks like she came from the 70s, love the glasses

This fucking Stacy wearing big ugly glasses and hippy hair is triggering me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you know you're attractive you're just pretending to not care you fucking slut how many BBC have you taken in last year how many dicks did you suck in high school

Shit the shape of this thing

(((gab.ai)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

only some people have good taste. you, and the girl in OP, do not have good taste.

TF is that Dagon shit.
(Pic)

HOW DID THIS

TURN INTO THIS:
AND WHY IS SHE SO OBSESSED WITH US

SANPAKU

Liberalism.

Haha holy shit everyone, we kicked everyone of a certain ideology out and they formed their own space that is now an "echo chamber." XD

I MEAN THEY MUST ALL AGREE BECAUSE THEY ARE BIGOTED WHITE MALES!!!

THEY DON'T HAVE THE SAME BELIEFS BECAUSE WE ONLY KICKED OUT PEOPLE WITH THEIR BELIEFS!!! LMAOOO

Massively underrated kek thanks lad

>free speach
>down vote things away that are icky

Cool, glad I will never have to go there now.

Holy fucking fetal alcohol syndrome

Reminder that this hammerhead shark is married to a jew.

Fucking hell lmao

My god, Alt-Rights are almost as bad as SJW's. They actually made their own idea safe space HAHAHAHA pathetic

plot twist
GAP paid Vice to cover for the story for them so they get more followers

think about it

Think harder....
>prescription? No lmao

wait a minute..

Jesus...

Twitter falls all over itself banning racists.

Couldnt be bothered to lift a finger to ban ISIS from recruiting likeminded shitlings though.

Underr8d

>invite only
Is the Godfather retarded?

Vice used to be cool and had reporters with balls the size of the Grand Canyon. I remember watching their report on Aleppo, the formation of ISIS where people actually spent time inside those areas.

Now they take every opportunity to spew the dumbest left wing bullshit.

I blame Tim Cook. He left during the Ferguson riots and after that, it went to shit real fast.

I've never seen anyone look so dead inside, and I look at the mirror every morning.

Wasn't this the vice journo that got ridiculously BTFO when she went on the daily shoah?

>those last few seconds where she just blankly stares in the camera withouth saying anything

Are liberals trying to twist "free speech" into a codeword for hate speech/racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia (check all that apply)?

*sips bong water*

Lol that girl took way too many drugs

Also, someone needs some Visine, it seems.

holy fuck americucks are ugly

well howdy doody doesn't she just look cute like an overweight janitor named carlos

jej

I pictured her as hot

what is the name of this chinese cartoon?

oh shit this was the bitch on the daily shoah

they sold out to HBO and had to clean up their shit. Also, they employ like 1 out of every 4 hipsters in Brooklyn now. It's literally the largest company in Brooklyn. With so many pussies working there, I'm sure their editorial quality has dropped from the days when Suroosh and Gavin were doing everything.

Do they even do the dos/don'ts any more? I haven't looked at their main page since 2008.