OH SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/02/wikileaks-peter-kadzik-leaked-email-investigation-intel-hillary-clinton-campaign/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/em
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23258
youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-26/john-podesta-had-dinner-top-doj-official-one-day-after-hillarys-benghazi-hearing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gas the kikes race war now

So when do we hack Peter's Gmail?

There is so much happening right now I don't even know.

lol who cares?

Julian Assange and Wikileaks have long been exposed as shills for Russia and Putin.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This will hit MSM today, guaranteed.

K. Keep me posted

It has begun

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/02/wikileaks-peter-kadzik-leaked-email-investigation-intel-hillary-clinton-campaign/

fucking infuriating that this guy is supposedly overseeing the recent Weiner discovery from the DOJ side.

Shows what a fucking joke our system is. DOJ should have already taken him off the case in light of all the inside bullshit going on.

its beautiful

Podesta and DOJ cooperating. Sweet!

Yo goin to jail naow

Kill yourself retard

>may 19, 2015

Son of a bitch

PHASE 3

>Peter Kadzik

For those of us without a scorecard to keep up with all the players, what's the quick and dirty on who Kadzik is.

>Attacking the source instead of the information

CTR has to stoop this low

Irrelevant

Is that the Deleter?

Good. Will he refuse to hop off the investigation though? Will he defiantly remain on the case?

What the fuck.

Thank you for correcting the record

I don't think he can after this mail is on wikileaks twitter amd breitbart.

As soon as Fox covers this they'll be forced to replace him.

MOOOOOLE

MOLEYMOLEYMOLEY

fox just covered it about ten minutes ago

High up in the Department of Justice

Was put in charge of the Weiner emails and the stuff generally relating to it like a week ago. Hopefully this gets him to fuck off

he is fbi user

ROLLEY POLLEY

Someone is out of a job

upvoted

You, I like you.
You sexy beast

lol at least pick a relevant flag you stupid shill

Secretary Clinton, I'm DOJ.

DEMAND HIS RECUSAL

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/em
>I have always aspired to work on a presidential campaign, and have been waiting for some time now for Hilary to announce so that I can finally make this aspiration a reality

Oh boy this needs to be known

Fuck email link got blasted
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23258

>t. ruled by a shamanistic cult

The bigger joke is that people are readily defending this shit.
>it's so strange Comey just came out with the statement on the emails because the DoJ had advised against it!
literally heard a journalist say that this weekend and he wasn't even an American

Someone needs to setup a PodestaWiki with bios, etc for all the email addresses so it's easier to keep track. Too many happenings to keep it all straight.

>mfw I can't keep up with de habbinings

Christ, this country is so fucked.

Dust off your bunkers, folks.

THIS!

this is important

theres no time to fuck around

make sure mainstream media covers this

He's the one in charge of the FBI investigation into the Clintons. He's had dirty dealings with them ever since the mass pardoning in 2000 when he represented Marc Rich et al. He's kept Podesta out of jail in the past. He warned them about various parts of the investigation before they were announced. He's a mole in the DoJ and a cancer in our democracy.

Holy fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI

This is the only happening really. The rest of that other stuff is just crazy speculation by tinfoilers. This is actually pretty major and has decent evidence to back it. This is the guy that is CURRENTLY in charge of the Weiner emails investigation. And he's emailing Hillary's campaign last year to tip them off about the case against her.

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE

He should be in jail if anything

lets make sure people cover this!!

A FUDGING LEAB

This is the guy currently overseeing the dojs involvement with the NEW 650,000 emails from huma weiner computer?!

My brains are about to blow out of my asshole. This is madness.

Conflict of interest much? Why hasn't he recused himself and why is no one demanding that he recuse himself?

They won't. You need an attention span exceeding 37 seconds to appreciate this so most """"Americans"""" are going to tune it out

BUMP BUMP BUMP

>trying to pull another fast one on the behalf of Hilary

thank christ for wikileaks

As it fucking should. The MSM has already shown itself to be just another part of the government, not an objective news source. Not covering this would confirm this 100% to even normies. At least I would fucking hope so.

>tfw O'Keefe dropped the ball but its okay because Wikileaks delivers
Thank you based Assange

bump

This looks like the happening for the day, Okeefe had something that affects the NC senate race, and prez somewhat, but not nationally in other states.

Also the TYT video from yesterday on Doug band was good

>Conflict of interest much? Why hasn't he recused himself
Well i think because hes a corrupt motherfucker.
>and why is no one demanding that he recuse himself?
I have no fucking idea. This is madness. This is so BLATANTLY corrupt i can barely handle it.

>Not covering this would confirm this 100% to even normies.

No, the MSM not covering this would keep the normies from ever hearing or thinking about it. Any non-mainstream story that popped up in their facebook news feed about this would be dismissed as some crazy right-wind bullshit by Hillary supporters.

IT'S

This is his son asking for a job right? He spells Hillary's name wrong throughout his cover letter. I cringed pretty hard.

FUCKING

lmao it's fucking nothing. all this proves is that russia and trump are colluding to put guns into the hands of our nation's toddlers

We live in a time where:

Hackers are journalists
and
Journalists are political hacks

Thats his wife's son, but still, thats how in bed with the campaign he is, the kid says his wife's husband (peter) recommended he get involved.

This is how corrupt nepotism happens.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUUUUUMP

Sup Forums what's wrong with me? Nothing makes me smile anymore except ridiculous corruption exposed like this.

I think this election broke me but I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

>letting your bunker accumulate dust

Chaffetz and Gowdy need to be extremely vocal about this. Clear conflict of interest arising from numerous avenues at DoJ. It's completely apparent that DoJ is entirely compromised and we need a special prosecutor.

8 years of the media pretending Obama is chocolate Jesus is why.

B-but muh Russians

treason

get a rope

This. He needs to get named harder.

Demand special prosecutor. The DoJ itself needs to be recused.

Uh, you get to bring donations

WE NEED A MILITARY TRIBUNAL

I hope this timeline settles down soon, I'm not sure how much longer the reality matrix can hold together at this rate.

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

CTR are using australian proxies because they know we are more respected than the average poster. Very sneaky.

Special Prosecutor Gowdy has a nice ring to it IMO.

This is crazy, it's like.

>I kill someone, the police know it, everyone knows it but they allow me to investigate it
lol? Bizzaro world? Criminals get to investigate their own cases now? Fucking kek, contact the American Bar Association (voluntary org) along with anyone working at the supreme court and force them to compel him to recuse himself. This cannot go ahead it's wrong.

bump. This is way more important than muh pedophilia narrative.

>Peter J. Kadzik, a Justice Department assistant attorney general, is helping lead the revisited FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

Also has dinner with Chairman of Hillary Clinton Campaign John Podesta. He also warned Podesta about an impending hearing by the DoJ.
Nixon did a fraction of what is happening now and he was crucified.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-26/john-podesta-had-dinner-top-doj-official-one-day-after-hillarys-benghazi-hearing

IT ALL CHECKS OUT

>Special Prosecutor Gowdy has a nice ring to it IMO.

After the Trump inauguration, it will be Attorney General Gowdy.

Hilarity will definitely ensue.

MAY 19 2015:

Oh no; a DoJ attorney writing to the State Department = nothing.

red pill complete

Muh Russia, Muh Vagina, Putin, Russia, Russia, Muh Vagoo....
It's all they have left

I'm starting to truly believe civil war is necessary if these people gain power.

> kadzik

The eternal polak strikes again

someone care to explain this in detail please?

That's all the Clinton campaign is now: shoot the messenger.

They no longer have any points to make now. All they can do is vilify the sources of this tidal wave of shit coming her way. They can't even keep up with it.

And the worst is still to come for old "Hilldawg."

from his personal gmail account to Podesta's personal gmail account.