Is it finally happening?

Is it finally happening?

I voted agaisnt it. But it probably will

I voted no :)

Expected to pass w/ 80%

DUDE

Totally legal or just medicinal ?

It's a way to help cover the debt and it also will allow the government to tax the dealers/growers instead of locking them up and wasting money on it. It will happen all over the US.

Medical, but that's a big step especially for a swing state.

>That hit

Bitch torched the whole bowl and didn't even hold it.. what a waste

Dude jollie doesn't give a shit. He gets free weed, free extracts, and free weed paraphernalia that he gets paid to smoke on camera. Why the fuck would he care about wasting a bit of smoke?

dudes life is smoking weed and getting paid. He has children too.

>He thinks it matters if you hold it.

>knowing who the fuck this guy is
Is 420 ur life?

>he thinks it doesn't matter if you hold it

he's a living meme. I used to smoke marijuana, not anymore. Yeah I've seen his vids from time to time.

and George Soros will get rich of his patented breeders rights Cannabis seeds him and Monsanto are cooking up.
VOTE NO

Our jails are full of kids who have criminal records for smoking. It needs to pass.
For my part, Stoners>Drunkards.
I have smoked for over 40 years...
No Titties, own my own business, never been on the Govt. tit. If it's a gateway, I have been standing at the gate for 40 years.

That will happen regardless.

I used to smoke a fuck ton and this is the first time I've ever seen this guy.
Idk anything about him
Does he just make vids of him smoking on jewtube?

WTF Man, why do you give a fuck Brit?
You don't live in the US much less Florida....

MFW I ever worry about local affairs in another country 1000s of miles away.

>Does he just make vids of him smoking on jewtube?

that's literally all his vids man. Watch them, they're actually pretty hilarious in a ridiculous sort of way. I still watch his vids sometimes. Dude's honestly retarded though. His daughters play room is right across the hall from his "smoke room".

Why the fuck this harmless leaf is fucking HUNTED by the establishment almost worldwide? I understand hard psychedelics like LSD are illegal because they are actual threat to the government and activating the anti-sheep thoughts, but marijuana is mostly recreation

Things are even worse in this shithole called Finland, I have to piss in a jar almost weekly because in some shitty program, they tell stupendous lies like Marijuana has ruined my life and made me drink, demoralized me etc. At the same time they offer me dozen of Pfizer medical drugs saying that I should ingest them, to treat my "Marijuana addiction" I should take fucking neurolepts, benzos and lots of fucking Jewish poison.

In this fucking hillibilly country it is ok if you drunk drive, fucking rob stores shitfaced (done that). It's all ok, you were little bit tipsy drunk. Smoke a fucking joint they send the police vans, they lock you up throw in the fucking dungeon, they ask WHERE DID YOU GET IT, WHERE DID YOU GET IT fucking raid your houses searching for little roaches, they find them and they present it to you

Fuck this Jew world it's fucked up and it's getting WORSE

Hear, Hear Finland

i'm in florida, i voted yes. I fought in Iraq, was involved in a large chemical explosion in a chemistry lab in Al Anbar. Burned my lungs. Three years later i developed MS, experience blindness, paralysis, muscle spasms, loss of speech, loss of bladder control, erectile dysfunction, vertigo to point of falling over, optic neuritis, I use cannabis with high cbd content, extremely low thc content, it doesn't intoxicate a normal person. As of right now, I'm a felon.

FL fag here. I voted against it.

If you guys were shooting heroin up your arm it would be less harmful too other people.

Other people breath this air, and legalizing will increase the number of people smoking around their kids.
I know a few people who smoke cigs around their kids, and weed in private.(because its illegal)

Legalizing is harmful too those around you, like I care if you "choose" to lose you own brain.

Edibles? Sorry about your problems bro...
Did you engage anyone over there?

You know you can buy CBD edibles in Florida legally. My mom has MS too, sorry to hear that, it's a pretty shitty thing.

>I voted agaisnt it.
Are serious does it really concern you if other people smoke weed , it's no different from drinking and it wouldn't be like people were making you smoke weed ?

>I use cannabis
Fucking degenerate.

Nah... Heroin and drugs of that sort leads to crime to feed the need. No one steals their Granny's Lawnmower for a joint.
The other concern isn't weed.... it's shitty parents. Like drinkers who fight in front of their kids, or even cigarettes. I believe "Healthwise", cigarettes are probably more damaging. You smoke a fuckload more of them then weed.

>jews pushing for weed legalization around the world

fuck off idiot.

the sad thing is fags like you arent even shills, just fucking retarded

You can't win the fight against progress no matter how hard you try

Are you asking if I shot ppl? Yes, it was during the troop surge under bush, i shot people, and i lost people in my unit. TCPs, had to shoot cars full of people, once ordered to kill dozens of sheep dogs in a village, they had al qaeda there and used dogs for perimeter alarms, would start barking when we would infiltrate village. Bothers me more than shooting at ppl. My commander shot himself in 2013. I'm fine. War is a racket, don't ever vote for war, it's terrible. War should only be used in defense of the people of the United States.

>Why the fuck this harmless leaf is fucking HUNTED by the establishment almost worldwide?

Because people are dumb and easily mislead by propaganda.

Why the fuck my doctors keep prescribing me benzos while they make me aggressive and prone to rob places? I'm on fucking xanax,diazepam,clonazepam right now ít´s all good to them, they even encourage me to drink because it is social habit

fucking ruining my health they know the leaf is good for me, they know it is natural medicine and they hate for it. They tell me I have psychotic thoughts because I am anti-medicine, they tell all the time their medicine heals people, cannabis destroys you

Im on fucking 6 different sleep medications right now, It would all be good if I toked up before sleep but NO the Doctors say it is not worth the Risk

Fuck you

kill yourself.

The VA should be able to prescribe CBD's, but then again that would fuck state rights if the power was granted to them at the federal level. I feel for you Flordiabro - in my state we are pretty strict but still have exceptions for things like epilepsy, for instance.

God bless you, and good luck on your recovery. Also, thank you for your service.

I want drinking to be illegal as well

I voted against it. I sure hope it doesn't happen.

Because that went really well right?

I'm a free man, no one has ligitimate authority to regulate what I consume. Don't like it? Come prove me wrong, bring a stackteam. Get stacked.

Why tho?

Even if you don't smoke all those millions in tax revenue could be put to good use.

that's not the reason why. but yeah, it worked well when it happened

I wonder if it gets legalized and I'm in the NG, technically I'm under state law unless federally activated... right..... right????

i hope so

why would you vote against medical weed? I can understand recreational but medical weed is a whole lot better in every way than pills. If the Jews hate it so much it can't be that bad

>WTF Man, why do you give a fuck Brit?
>You don't live in the US much less Florida....
>MFW I ever worry about local affairs in another country 1000s of miles away.
it's a shame you didn't feel like that many moons ago when America was hell bent on making the world tow the line with it's demonised views on cannabis

medfag here

unless you have a solid reason to take all that shit you are quite literally killing your brain

Please vote for it.

I'm sick of degenerates coming to my state.

You only have to hold it in for 2 seconds

Just want we want, blue migration to one of the most important swing states

Really disappointing that people just dismiss medical use as degenerate. It is by and far the best and safest anti-epileptic. Conventional anti-seizure medicines deplete calcium from bones and decrease vitamin D levels. My dad got osteoporosis in his 40's because of his meds that only marginally control his seizures, and I pray amendment 2 passes.

Wow ur stupid lol

My solid reason is that I have very bad insomnia without some sleep aids, impossibility to sleep without some kind of tranquilizers, I was institutionalized after being awake for a month and without any medicine.

Cannabis Indica cures this instantly, but my doctors tell me I'm quite frankly insane for even considering to smoke this herb

Drugs are harmful for your mind, get over it

>If the Jews hate it so much it can't be that bad
Since when do they hate it? Seen tons of cases where they support recreational usage.

what are drugs though ?
damn thats fucked up. so you gotta do a drug test every couple of weeks or what ?
cant get any weed on the darknet ?

>Drugs are harmful for your mind, get over it
Yes they are butaslong as it's a drug that does not cause you to harm anyone then it should not be illegal. If you don't want to do drugs guess what you don't have to but don't go telling others what they can and cannot do unless they are harming other people.

I never agreed with that stance, I was a Libertarian.... before I leaned as right as I have...
I'm also kind of relatively old for Sup Forums I'm in my 50's. Our whole "war on drugs" was bullshit.

My point is I could ever give a fuck if Wales was having a vote on pretty much anything. Doesn't affect me in the least. So far, I believe most of the growers supplying to the legal states are just hippies and shit. I could be wrong, but I know a couple who moved out to California, and got jobs at places that grow to sell to legal outlets.

I want it to pass, because it will have a grow for personal use clause. I just want to grow my own.

All the stoners ITT disgust me

Considering that most of florida is filled primarily with adult children working on their rap careers or retards selling meth that spend all their time at cocoa beach with no future we can only hope this does not happen.

>alcohol prohibition worked well
Someone needs to read some books. This is our education system folks.

Christfags put in too many restrictions

We need full recreational desu

I could get tons of high quality weed this instant, it would only take few calls, but impossible in current situation

My monetary income depends at the moment on giving clean tests every week, they put me in a rehab program instantly if I give positive for cannabis, that means I have to go to their Rehab centres where you are locked up with the most insane persons around here with all sorts of opiate scum around

Ive fucked up way too many things drunk driving and shit and trouble with police, this will continue atleast 4 months until im able to get my own appartment back and ditch all this fucked up medicine and resume moderate weed smoking, at the moment "Big Brother" takes very good care of me

Baby steps.

Let them rot in prison, those pot smoking drug addicts knew the law before buying an illegal substance
Whose problem is it now to clean up their retard mess?

Cannabidiol (CBD) isn't even mind altering, and there are strains that are concentrated with it instead of THC, which is the active chemical that gets people "high". CBD is an anti-tumor, anti-anxiety, anti-epileptic with no negative side effects. The current options for these are radiation, anti-depressants (with horrible side effects), and anti-epileptics (also horrible side effects).

Spoken like a true junkie.
Harmless my ass
Where were you at junkie when theft and ultra violence occured in my life due to pot smoking scum not having their little nigger plant around?

Isnt this just for medicinal use though?

Holding it in doesn't get you more THC, it may feel like a better hit but that's from oxygen deprivation

holding it in 2-3 secs is fine. any more doesnt do anything.

What mess? Eating half their fridge out? Sleeping?Wew, some serious damage being done by those dirty dirty pot smokers. Try again

>not taking a large hit, breathing a little out and then back in taking more oxygen into your lungs repeatedly until you have a tiny bit of smoke trapped in your lungs that you have to breath all the way out to release

Do you even smoke?

Nice gif

Enjoying all the black cock Germany ?

I just mean the government must seek the best interest of their citizens and having a heedless mind is not.

Just legalize it.I dont see any sane reason why it shouldnt be legal.If you want state to control it you are fucking statist cuck.Let people do what they want.And if you are religious cuck and thats why you are against it just execute yourself and do us all a favor.

>medicinal

weed is tight. weed is tight

go to a private doctor with a proven record, they are under less pressure to push those retarded pharmaceuticals

also, you live in fucking finland, how long is a trip to amsterdam in car? 7 or 8 hours? just drive every weekend and get high there

>they know the leaf is good for me

when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

See> >95711848

Some of the police here, even 2nd generation have eternal hatred for cannabis. They will find you. They will ruin your future, just because for some fucking shitty leaf. There is no reason with them, they treat you like shit, search every inch of your house,

One time they didn't even find any leaf material but they EXTRACTED the kief from my kitchen table using some sort of glue and this was presented to me later at the station AS PROOF I HAD BEEN SMOKING CANNABIS IN MY OWN HOUSE

That's some good medicine

I only smoke to help get to sleep or as a quick way to deal with stress. Picked it up after I found out that pretty much every other physics major in my department die it for the same reasons with the biggest smoker being a Presidential scholar.
It's an amazing way to slow down your mind after you stayed up late doing homework.

thats nuts

can't you just go to the wilderness and plant some seeds there? no one will fucking notice and you can keep the harvest hidden elsewhere, just smoke outside

he posted 2 times that hes being drug tested frequently.
also i doubt outdoor weed in fucking finland is going to be good

If anything is destroying peoples minds and making them dumb it's the T.V and the mainstream media a little weed here and there won't hurt.

I'm only reading the posts he quotes me in.

Tough luck finbro, try wine instead, one glass of any shitty 12% alcohol red wine will at the very least tire you.

Also Canada grow a ton of weed, unless he lives in some eskimo tier place he most likely can grow.

enjoy your emphysema

Im not even interested in smoking anymore for my well-being, there have been times when Ive been smoking for years without any trouble with the law but their search warrants took in my mid 20s almost psychotic turn, they would raid my house frequently, they would confiscate my mail since one time my friend sent me some hashish (a letter they found in the attic that contained some hash bits)

It is ridiculous, but i can only blame myself because the drug busts came after other offenses. Im just saying that the cops in my city dont even care about you being openly high on opiates or shooting up heroin in the sidewalk, they only want the cannabis, the green stuff.

During some jazz festival few years ago they recognized me, they were in undercover suits, they strip-searched me in front of people, drug dogs sniffing my ass, I was not high at that time. Public humiliation, breaking in to your house middle of night, breaking your furniture etc in the process.

They dont give a shit. No other drug even comes close by to their #1 evil, I´ve been dealing fucking MDMA & Meth and never had problems with cops but even one mention of cannabis you are screwed for years ahead

why specifically weed? government propaganda?

Neighborhood weed dealer spotted. Only reason to care if it is legal, is if you sell it illegally

Finland only just got to see a dubbed version of Reefer Madness and they're pretty spooked.

>immediately lets it go

beby didn wanna cough

I hope so 2bh, it would be a big help for quite a few people I know.