>Out This Week:
Mace Windu #2 (Sep 27)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - This is Star Wars Battlefront 2
youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/URoRRuR'R'R
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3cpj99wFk
youtube.com/watch?v=yGrKc5afx0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO'S YOIR GURLFRIEND?

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>tfw no girl will ever appreciate the Nebulon's beauty with me :(

shut up user

Only about 78 more hours to go

Anyone /swgoh/ here?

I just started playing a few weeks ago, and I enjoy it more than I thought I would, even though it's completely mindless.

RIP Uprising :(

We don't need this kind of scum!

thats a nice imperial designed ship

>imperial designed
Don't talk to me or my shipfu ever again.

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with gatekeeping and some normies don't do deserve to participate in discussion similar to the level swco has
Especially prequel bashes or ot purists

>this is what the /swco/ virgin actually believes

That's true, but I would also add OT bashers and prequel purists are equally unwelcome, although those are a purely hypothetical entity that has not yet been confirmed to exist by scientific inquiry.

So are you the one deciding who is and isn't a true fan?
How do you know I'm a true fan?

>baby's first day on /swco/
prequel purists absolutely exist here. And you're right, they're just as much faggots as OT purists.

We went over this the other day, user. To be a true fan, you have to:

>like the OT
>like the PT
>watch the shows
>read at least some comics and novels
>play vidya
>have at least a few toys

Anyone else is a filthy fucking casual and is a shame to the true bros of /swco/

>those wolves
Darth Filonious' apprentice, I presume?

ill start posting EU lore books, DONT MAKE ME

Holy fuck senpai, if you guys haven't watched all the making of features from the clone wars blurays, you should probably do that. Super comfy and informative. Maybe its just me but it's cool to hear that George was a fan of things like Quinlan vos and Kotor. All the interviewed crew are clearly autsitically in love with star wars and it makes for comfy watching. I really hope these guys all work at lucasfilm still.

Who wants to play gate keeper? Answer these obscure questions without Wookiepedia

1. The name of Thrawn's Flagship during the black fleet Crisis.
2. Commander of the Death Star 2 when it was destroyed and what his final orders were.
3. What species is General Grievous
4. Who trained count Dooku
5. Name of the surgical center Vader was built in

George liked Quinlan so much he put Aayla in the movies.

I don't think you have to have actually succeeded at all of those to be considered a true fan, but one should at least make the effort. If they aren't willing to even try to read a comic or watch a show or whatever then they really have no claim to enthusiasm.

>1. The name of Thrawn's Flagship during the black fleet Crisis.
not canon, doesn't matter
>2. Commander of the Death Star 2 when it was destroyed and what his final orders were.
Moff Tiaan Jerrjerrod, the Emperor ordered him to use the Death Star on the Sanctuary Moon of Endor in the event the shield went down.
>3. What species is General Grievous
Kaleesh
>4. Who trained count Dooku
Yoda
>5. Name of the surgical center Vader was built in
Canon or Legends? I personally prefer the EmPal SuReCon

>not canon, doesn't matter
Get the fuck out fake fan

>gatekeeps
>thinks canon matters

So, if I don't like the prequels and I don't like the video games, I'm not a real fan?
what a retarded list

Since non-canon material is literally Fake Star Wars, if you care about the fanfiction that is the EU more than canon that makes you a Fake Star Wars fan, that is, a fan of Fake Star Wars.

>can't detect sarcasm
welcome to the internet friend

okay thats it EU TIME user

>If I don't like the prequels...I'm not a real fan
>If I don't like Star Wars, I'm not a real fan
Yeah that's kind of how it works. Glad that's understood.

I should have added that most are on YouTube and that if you spend your time shitposting here instead of watching then you are not a true fan.

>he can't filter nomies using obscure canon derails
It's almost too easy to do user
>what's the name of the 4 armed chef obi want talks to on coruscant in the prequels

>he thinks you have to like all of something to be a fan

>not cannon doesen't matter
That sure sound like "i don't know" to me, at any rate lets continue, make sure you're not using wookiepeida, that would be what a fag would do

1. The planet the Death star was first tested on
2. the lead Jedi on the outbound flight project
3. List the manufacturers of; The mellenium falcon, ATATs, and z-95 headhunters
4. Leader of the Black sun pirates at the time of ESB
5. what does BBY and ABY stand for?

>he thinks people who know canon but not EU aren't normies
>he thinks Rex is an obscure detail
get the fuck out, normie

Now not liking vidya I understand bUT why do you dislike prequels

Literally who the fuck cares
you're trying to prove you have a bigger star wars dick because you know obscure facts.

Different user...
>Jedha
>literally guessing, but I'm gonna say Mace
>nah idk this one
>ah shit, that one chick from that book, right?
>Battle of Yavin, before and after

I don't like the dialogue, and I feel they drag on at times.
things I do like: The visuals, the worldbuilding, and that Lucas obviously tried to put as much love into it as possible.

Tell me where I said Rex is an obscure detail I would use retard
Also yeah I mostly only know canon and I am sure as guck not a normie

I'm trying to have some fun, this whole thread so far is such a downer, whats wrong with some trivia?

>1. The planet the Death star was first tested on
Sounds like an EUfag trick question, objectively, NaJedha
>2. the lead Jedi on the outbound flight project
More EUfaggotry - Jorus C'baoth, the most unpronounceable name in all Star Wars.
>3. List the manufacturers of; The mellenium falcon, ATATs, and z-95 headhunters
Corellian Engineering Corporation, Kuat Drive Yards (canonically last that I remember, EU had a million different ones), Incom
>4. Leader of the Black sun pirates at the time of ESB
Eufaggotry, Xizor (if you pronounce it Sheezor you are a cuck to the Chinese, real Americans say Zye-zor)
>5. what does BBY and ABY stand for?
Too easy, Before and After the Battle of Yavin. Besides they're using BR1 (Before Rogue One Mission) now.

Now answer mine:
1. What is the name of the species which abducted the Togrutan Artisan Colony?
2. On what planet is Garel City located?
3. How many Nebulon-B frigates are split in half in canon?
4. Can a Venator-class Star Destroyer land on a planet's surface?
5. Which Ewok ordered the cooking of the Rebel Strike Team even after C-3PO had translated efforts to free them?

Take this logic and replace the prequels with the Holiday Special.

Does it sound fucking stupid? That's because it is.

>the most unpronounceable name in all Star Wars
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/URoRRuR'R'R

Understandable

Anyways anyone remember liking the prequels but then seeing everyone shut on them and keeping the opinion to your self because you were scared people would think you're retarded for liking them?

check em

Tell me where that other user said you had to like the Holliday specials. They're not interchangeable

They're both Star Wars so what's the difference?

No because it's stupid to change your opinion to appeal to other people. My best friend hates star wars so I know, there's a time and a place to talk about it.

Its a shame we never got those last couple of Boba Fett story lines in the Clone Wars. Would have liked to see him and Bane working together, and his split with Bossk.

That's easy, in fact I believe that's an actual Mongolian name.
UR-oh-R(trilled)oo-ARE(glottal stop)-ARE(glottal stop)-ARE(glottal stop).

Now you explain to me how to go from C to B with that apostrophe.

I meant Dex, obviously. And you can't call me out on the typo, because you can't even spell fuck.

But you can't act like canon is all that matters and still pretend to be a megafan.

One is agreed upon to be very good and also canon while another is literally liked by no one and is pretty much swept under the rug. People still make content and fan stuff for one and the other has been forgotten forever

>What is the name of the species which abducted the Togrutan Artisan Colony?
Can't remember the exact name, it was the furry cat like aliens, i think it began with a z?
>On what planet is Garel City located?
What's the capital of Mexico? Mexico City. Garel
>How many Nebulon-B frigates are split in half in canon
I honestly have no idea on this one
>Can a Venator-class Star Destroyer land on a planet's surface
Yea we see one landed on kashyyk in ROTS
>Which Ewok ordered the cooking of the Rebel Strike Team
I would require a higher level of autism to know this one off the top of my head

>BR1
Where the fuck did that come from?

some powerful autism ITT

same as every other thread

>one is agreed upon to be very good
And which one would that be?

Also user i'm actually enjoying trading trivia with you and it makes me wonder if you have pic related? Its nothing but a giant book of obscure trivia for autists like myself, you might like it.

Nothing wrong with claiming to be a mega fan and just doing canon, there's currently a lot of canon books, comics vidya, movies, TV shows and even more stuff coming so I see nothing wrong with just knowing canon or knowing some eu but mainly canon

Also I didn't misspel it my phone autocorrected because I'm phone posting don't tell anyone

>you will never be a true SW fan like this guy

>One is agreed upon to be very good
Even if that we're true, it'd be irrelevant.

Bottom line, the person who says "A true Star Wars fan must like the prequels" and the person who says "A true Star Wars fan must like the Holiday Special" are full of shit. They both presume themselves arbiters of fandom.

>misspells the word misspell
what did he mean by this?

Zygerrians.
You figured out the trick question, that's good.
2 - one at Scarif, the other on Jakku.
Very observant, we also see them landed on Coruscant in ROTS, and the same place and several others in TCW.
Logray, the high priest, as opposed to Chief Chirpa, who was almost convinced to heed the demands of the godlike C-3PO to free the heroes, but Logray convinced the cannibal cookout to continue.
Decent showing, but I'm disappointed you forgot Zygerrians.

Rogue One Visual Dictionary.

How many positive reviews of the Holiday Special have you seen (as a whole, not for the Boba Fett cartoon) ever? That should answer your question.

>not fucking a TIE advanced
shame on you

>How many positive reviews of the Holiday Special have you seen (as a whole, not for the Boba Fett cartoon) ever? That should answer your question.
>moving goalposts
You said "agreed upon to be very good." Agreed by whom?

If anything, the consensus is that they're average at best as a whole, and most agree that AotC is by far the worst SW film.

this would look really good in star wars.

The guy you responded too is not the me, the guy you oiginally responded too dingus
》the joke
》your head

>From a Certain Point of View
>get to MSE-6 G7

FUG DUDE

He coulda gone the distance!
He woulda been a hero of Coruscant!

Nah, I don't, I just memorize all the shit I read from the visual dictionaries, ICS, complete locations, wookieepedia, databank, etc.

That's not moving the goalposts at all, I was asking you a question to see if you had the intelligence to create a logical inference, but clearly you do not. Nobody likes the holiday special. It is not considered "real Star Wars" by anybody, least of all the creators of Star Wars, who treat it as the ultimate butt of all jokes. Contrariwise, the prequels are enjoyed by a great many people outside of RLM youtube comment sections.

Next round is strait from this book, these are the first 5 random questions the mechanism spits out

1. Where did Luke learn to construct a lightsaber?
2. What covers the landscape of felucia
3. What was captain tarpal's first name
4.Which actor portrayed lobot in ESB
5. What was Mon Mothma's home planet?

>Not using traditional meme arrows

>meme arrows

That’s funny as hell- I remember when this was actually a shitpost but it’s been so long that we’ve all learned to identify and accept what it means.

>I... I was doing it on purpose!

>outside of RLM
Do you really think that RLM started that shit?

>1. Where did Luke learn to construct a lightsaber?
No idea in canon, but the new one was constructed in a cave on Tatooine. He also visits Rodia in Heir to the Jedi and gets a hint for it, but I don't think he really learned how there.
>2. What covers the landscape of felucia
Various fungi and plants.
>3. What was captain tarpal's first name
Roos.
>4.Which actor portrayed lobot in ESB
Now that one I have to look up, I never paid much attention to the actors' names beyond the main cast. Wookieepedia says John Hollis, but I have no idea who that is, I can at least recognize most of the other actors like Garrick Hagon and Michael Sheard.
>5. What was Mon Mothma's home planet?
Chandrila, that one's a bit too easy because it's mentioned basically every time Mon Mothma is around outside of ROTJ.

I've always wondered how much superior dubs have factored into the prequels doing better internationally. Had to have helped for a number of key bad-English performances, I'd think.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3cpj99wFk

ya did good user
For 1. the book says from a book in Obi wan's hut I think it's from the Kenobi book where it flashbacks Obi wan's whole life And lobot is played by John Hollis.
I actually had a fun tonight on /swco/, thanks for trading trivia with me user

The reason the prequels fare better internationally is because China alone is a colossal market. However they only really got access to western media in the past 20 years, and Star Wars considerably less. So, being the shallow insect-people that they are, deride the OT as hokey and cheap, compared to the CGI spectacles of the PT which have a far greater thematic relevance to Oriental cultures. Outside of there, it's mostly even across the world. Americans love em about equally. Europeans love em about equally. Latin-Americans and Asians love em about equally. Even Africans and the Middle East love them both about equally. It's just mainland China is a statistical outlier that warps the average.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGrKc5afx0k

Actually thank you for reminding me about Kenobi, the From the Journals of Obi-Wan Kenobi interludes in the Marvel Star Wars ongoing have allusions to Luke picking up some such training to that effect, but in fact I now specifically remember that in the EU novel Shadows of the Empire Luke returns to Tatooine to find a journal detailing exactly that, and he DOES learn and build it there, so again, I'm right about it being Tatooine, but in a roundabout way I didn't expect.

>Yoda's dialog remained relatively unchanged

The season 3 ones are my favorite. It's just Filoni and a few others in the room watching clips of episodes and commenting on it. My favorite part is Filoni and the lead designer Kilian Plunkett giving each other shit for various things.

>the prequels are enjoyed by a great many
Sure, and they're also shit on by a great many. The PT is objectively more derided than the OT; there's no possible way to argue that.

sounds cool ... are those online anywhere?

The funny part about the China thing is that their critics didn't see the big fuss about TFA because, having only very recently gotten the OT, the movie's overwhelming nostalgia factor had no effect on them.

YouTube senpai

Actually, objectively, the OT are, because again China warps the mean: there's 1.5 billion chinks out there and very few of them have anything nice to say about the movies the rest of the world loves because they only got into the motion picture realm 100 years after the rest of the world, and thus have no appreciation for kino.

There's a difference between hating something and not caring about it.

We are talking about derision, and shitting upon, which the Chinese do in spades; commonly, their very first complaint about the OT is "muh grafics" and then they typically disregard the rest as Western anti-authority propaganda.

I really wish they had done something with the Nightsisters riding Rancors shit in TCW.

Like imagine if they were there during Grievous's assault and we got to see them tearing shit up before they deploy the defoliator tanks and we get some Oxygen Destroyer-ass shots of the beasts getting burnt down to the bone.

Why are you so focused on China? They literally don't care about Star Wars. TFA barely cracks the top 50 for box office there, despite being #3 of all time worldwide.

>caring about what the chinese think

just give them nice CG and explosions and you will make bank off of them

But they do care about Star Wars, but only the prequels (and TCW to an extent). That's the point I've been making as to why the prequels receive greater global praise than the OT, in counterpoint to your "argument" from "consensus."

>citation needed

They might like the prequels better, but Star Wars means almost nothing to them overall.

I don't care what they think, because they are wrong (historically, the Chinese are almost always wrong about everything), but this is nevertheless relevant data. China = most populous nation; enjoys prequels, dislikes originals; hence greater global affinity for prequels in discrete terms, which was the original argument.

I kindly accept your retreat into semantics as a concession.

>cites "relevant data"
>doesn't post data
what did he mean by this?