I wore this to school

What a glorious day today has been. I've never seen such ignorance from the Anti-Trump side in my life.

Infinite butthurt from SJWs, niggers and dumb white girls.

"Bruh, take that off"

"I'm not talking to you anymore"

Probably the funniest line I heard today was "Don't you know Trump hates black people? Why are you supporting a man who hates you?"

Anyone else find that a good majorty of the anti-Trump side is just plain ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hme351wP2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkFtfyWK3Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are making us proud.

No surprises. Should have filmed that shit

>Anyone else find that a good majorty of the anti-Trump side is just plain ignorant?

Yep. Most people against Trump are lining up against him either because they've swallowed the barrage of media lies (it's so bad we even get biased coverage over here), or because hating him is trendy and they don't want to risk being ostracised by their peers. Good on you for speaking out.

not even a trump supporter but I have slowly become more and more tempted to vote for him just because I hate anti-trump people so fucking much.

yeah. anti-trump people are annoying twats. It's worse when you're friends with some of them.

Dumbass, we only like blacks ironically

You fell for the bait

Based negro.

I've been called "dumbest guy in Mexico" and "contrarian faggot" by ((((friends)))) when they found out I'd like Trump to win.
They aren't even aware of the Clinton corruption scandals and they started spewing venom towards me.

Yeah, white liberals have this weird thing where they look at blacks like pets. They believe throwing money at problems and if they can get free college and money out of it then cool. Stay based.

Godspeed you Black Emperor

Indeed fellow American, it's nice to see that not all black Americans fall for the media spin and into the Clinton's hands.

God bless you sir.

nigga-kun can i kiss yo lips?

Lol if he wins then we help eliminate cartels in Mexico, then only issue is you get a large some of problem people back

Like, actual venom? Cause I mean it is Mexico after all.

I hope you filmed it.

Scott adams would love to see hillbullies in action

I liked trump until I found about this a few years back.

youtu.be/Hme351wP2dk

Now that's some Grade A projection right there.

>school

MODS

As a white chicagoan, you have my based black user endorsement. Predicated on your speech and actions this day. Stay safe around niggers never relax.

>underageb&

Thanks CTR, I'll keep that in mind.

You're an edgy teen who's screaming to be accepted.

Why don't you do something positive instead of trying to antagonize or irritate? Life is too short to take pride in adversity.

You, sir, are not a nigger.
You are a fellow black man.
Those SJWs, white whores and chimps that got offended and butthurt are the real niggers.

Love you OP. Keep on being you.

how did you respond bro?

I have been told since I'm a pajeet I can't support Trump because he's racist. Can relate, user. Stay strong stay the course. Not sure if these people just eat the media bullshit or they're really just dumb

Good job dude.

>ITT: A bunch of children that can't even vote

Someone buy me a MAGA hat please I'm poor but love Trump and want to trigger liberals on my campus.

Life's too fucking short to give a fuck if people get butthurt. Rage on patriot.

why are you supporting a fat bloated jewish oligarch who inherited everything in life? a 4 time bankrupt loser??? with no record of service to speak of????

MAGA my friend

easy white knight just because men went their own way doesnt mean hes going to be your new fagpal

Nice bro

Check your kikebook and see how many of them unfriended you.

Be safe.

Good on you based black guy. Stay safe and don't get lynched by tolerant totally not racist liberals.

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

How so faggot? Do I want (((free))) college? Do I look down at people who act respectively? Do I believe we just need to give people money just because their spending habits are shit and "they can't help it?" Yeah fuck off libtard, I look at white libs, black libs, and hispanic libs all the same when they burn down a fucking city and loot it. I don't accept it "because they are black and can't help it."

Goddamn. How does it feel being related to Mansa Musa? Cuz that shit is RICH

Have to admit, you shills are getting a LITTLE bit sophisticated. I think being here in Sup Forums is rubbing off on you.

Nice try, but fuck off.

>black teenagers on Sup Forums
wew lad you must have skin as thick as krupp steel.

this

Yes my nigga, MAGA

Your face is gonna feel some adversity, alright

Kill yourself nigger.

Better support and old bitch who is nothing but a puppet of the jewlord in the USA.

I have a mass media class and journalism. I'm going to get a bad looks when I wear my hat on Tuesday. Even the teacher talks shit about Trump

They say Trump is a racist but can't give one example.

Here's Hillary saying Gandhi ran a gas station. Racist much?

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkFtfyWK3Q

When the pull this "he hates you/he wants to deport all of you" shit on nonwhites, just tell something like this: "quote me one bad thing Trump said about *insert ethnicity here* and I'll give you 10 bucks. Easiest 10 bucks of your life." Watch their brain mailfunction.

Was this the most hate you've ever received because of your race?
I've seen so many blacks who support Trump get shitted on by all races accusing them of being a uncle tom

denzelwashingtonsmilingwithatoothpickinhismouth.jpeg

whitest american i've ever seen, LOL!

>le stinky nigger trying to fit in with the edgy underage retards in /pol

top kek

fuck off stormfag

>nigger calling someone else a nigger

>60%
60%

saluted

>Anyone else find that a good majorty of the anti-Trump side is just plain ignorant?
I noticed this when everyone was calling him a racist for wanting to deport immigrants.
Then explaining to them that he wants to deport only illegal immigrants, and they didn't know what the difference was.
A lot of the hate for The Don is pure ignorance.

shudve worn a ben carson shirt so they get seizures from cognitive dissonance

What the hell do you have to lose?

Wise investment you made.

Sophisticated shill or stormfag

Either way GTFO my Sup Forums

Lol that's actually why Africa is shit. They have to help everyone in the village "because muh family and muh village." That's why usually only selfish warlords make profit. They have to learn to help themselves before they can help others. Its honorable, but not whenever you are suffering so severely.

Stay strong!

tfw scared to wear my MAGA hat to school because a teacher might be a liberal and ruin my grades

Oooo tough guy!

We gotta tough guy ovah ere!

10/10

And yes I do. I even have an anti Trump history professor who is sure hillary will start world War 3, but she's voting Jill and hates trump.

Won't even listen to pro trump arguments.

Thank you.
The record has been corrected.

Like hillary then?

You guys are fucked either way, both terrible options but id have to go with trump still

>what hat? you may be asking yourself
Kek

>MSM and Soros journalists hate Trump, wear a Trump hate and get same hate
Cool, do a social experimentand wear an Assange hoodie and see what they say.

You walked a day in the life of a White man.

You're a fucking low test cuck. Kill yourself.

I guaruntee you wouldn't say this to a White kid. Neither would you

BASED black person. You should've recorded it.

Yes. My neighbor says random crazy shit about Trump all the time that is completely false. I don't speak up because I hate confrontation, but goddamn people are dumb.

That's because they're both fucking terrible.

I don't get the Uncle Tom insult.

Are they insulting black people for cooperating with the society they are supposed to integrate into and have failed to do so for centuries?

Right on man.

I've lost a good amount of leftist "friends" because they are not mature enough to handle their own emotions during friendly debates.

Luckily my right friends were always more fun to hang out with anyways, and I've developed deeper bonds with all of them.

Timestamp. Not sure if troll or based nigger.

>1 post by this ID.

If this isn't some copy pasta. then honestly props

Whenever you read history you always read of the brave things people do in times of great divide.
You were one of those people that questioned things and made your own decision for yourself and didn't let peers, social constructs, and mainstream media get to you.

fucking maga user

looks good on you bro

wish I could get one here

I drove a taxi for a few years. Taxi drivers are notoriously racist. We've all heard the stories and jokes about how blacks can't hail a taxi unless they are wearing a suit and speak grammatically perfect english. The part that they always seem to leave out is that most cabbies are also black, and the black guys are the most outspoken anti-nigger cabbies out there. The immigrant drivers from african countries are the most racist of them all, and are genuinely filled with hate towards american blacks. The native-born american blacks are slightly more willing to give a black guy a ride, but are still hesitant and will ask them to show the money up front, will want to know exactly where they are going to make sure its not a housing project, and will generally vet the person before letting them in the car. The white guys, who would preferred not to be labeled as a racist, will be much more subtle in their vetting, but the black guys are open and unashamed of their hesitancy to pick up black men.

I would bet my last dollar that there are black land lords who, as a general rule, don't rent to blacks unless they know them personally or come with a solid reference.

I don't think there is any group of people who hate niggers more than black people who are trying to get some work done and make some legitimate money.

Yes. Blacks legitimately feel that integrating is impersonating whites, and thus makes you a race traitor.

>Newfag that doesn't remember we love Carson, and Thomas Sowell.
We hate niggers. Not black people. There certainly is a difference.

Take that hat off and get back on the plantation! Niggers are property of the Democrat Party.

The real question is underage or not?

This is pretty awesome tbqh.

Take this middle ground bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Hurr durr everyone but me is dumb

t. middle ground speshul snowflake

You're alright bro

Fucking redditors trying to fit in with their bullshit, get fucked.

You are such cucks, Sup Forums

>1 Post by this ID

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Didn't know that hat came in a limited edition African shade

You should trigger with a Ben Carson shirt as well

>Bruh take that off
the funny thing is, I know niggers will say this

good job based black man

AYKM