Is volunteering Sup Forums approved?

What, in general, does Sup Forums think of volunteering?

I don't mean going to paint a wall in an African village so you can virtue signal and take a picture with a group of kids (pic related), I mean actually contributing to your society.

What type of voluntary work does/doesn't Sup Forums approve of?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc63KESYKlg
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does it feel that she got BLACKED?

My cousin is in Cameroon. And she probably gets BLACKED right now. What do?

Anything that substantially helps fix a persons own country.

Nothing more than victual signalling, these bitches fly down to Africa for two weeks, do no actual work, get the photo taken with the little kids and run come to count their Instagram likes.

This is literally all it is.

I work as an interpreter for christian groups that come to "preach" but it's really more like religious tourism. These people come from the united states, wander around a few indian villages, talk about god for a few minutes and then watch the indians do their little jigaboo dance before going back home.

At this point it's literally nothing more than wanting to feel good about doing nothing at all.

>What type of voluntary work does/doesn't Sup Forums approve of?

helping people help themselves

helping the helpless

Most of this shit hurts moer than helps. All building houses in foreign countries accomplishes is taking away labor from the locals, building that hosue does nothing to help the economic situation of the localks

Seriously could never wrap my head around this shit

My resume is full of bullshit volunteer gigs to cover my periods of unemployment. I've helped dig wells in Uganda, taught in Cambodia and worked in a Guatemalan diving facility for students.

I don't think I'm representative of Sup Forums but doing kind things for other people is like a magic trick that instantly improves your life. Don't think in terms of travelling to some distant land to do something for an entire country, just do something nice for people in your life, like friends and family. Maybe go to the local animal shelter and walk some dogs. Put a little money in a charity box for something you believe in, or buy some groceries for the food bank. Even the golden dawn and black panthers do charity work, even Sup Forumss hero Donald Trump's campaign was improved when he did charitable work. If you are right wing, the solution can't be death to the weak, not just because it's inhumane, but also because, if pushed far enough, the good will mobilise and rip people like you to shreds. Just try doing a few nice things, I guarantee you'll see improvements to your life.

I would volunteer to be a drone pilot that drops bombs on the boats.

I do meals on wheels through work and while it's a waste of time the people are all old and just happy to have visitors in most cases.

Help your fellow countrymen first, them you can go to africa to help the nigglets.

>tfw gf says her dream is to go volunteer in Africa for 6 months
Good thing I preemptively uncucked myself by cheating on her all the time

Why would anyone disaprove of this?

There is nothing wrong with volunteering, it is a far, far better solution than simply donating food aid.

Volunteering allows people to actually go and teach Africans how to sustain themselves, it doesn't just throw endless free food at them and foster laziness. Through volunteering they can be taught how to properly farm, build basic infrastructure, basic English and math skills can be taught, basic sanitation and health care, etc...

All charity efforts should be volunteer efforts, the modern notion that you can simply throw food at people and hope they will become sustainable is a proven failure, getting real people involved with these communities and teaching them how to be civilized is the ONLY means of truly helping them even if it is seen as "colonialist" by some choice libshits.

Nice.

I was thinking of just volunteering with old people, having a chat n shit, helping them with basic tasks. Easy stuff but the thought of having basically 0 conversations per week as an old person gets me in the feels

I am a small government conservative. I believe we should not rely on government to take care of people. As such, I think charitable giving to private institutions is important.

But there are people in the USA/Britain/western countries who need help. So fuck africa

there was that big tsunami that wiped out fishing villages, a diesel/marine mechanic friend said the other volunteers were better qualified because they had arts degrees so more points but oculd only do unskilled labouring.

They were taking food and water and shelter and doing a shit job of clearing because of health and safety. my friend helped out the fishermen and they all tried to pay him.

Yeah, I only do it every other week or so but you can tell a lot of them are lonely. The food is shit though and honestly kinda shameful.

If she gets pregnant, charge her for Rassenschande, lel jk.

My girlfriends family(mother) is obsessed with going to Africa every year with her Christian group. I've talked with the girlfriend a lot about this and realized quite a few things. First off, her mother has neglected her own children's needs in a larger way throughout their childhood. She spends a large amount of time working on these projects here and as such her own children have suffered a fair amount due to this. The girlfriends dad is very successful in the medical field(manager of 2 hospitals) and supports the family. The mom works and puts all her money into her African projects instead of her children's upbringing.

Kek, no

we don't need a single additional African to the billions already on the way

scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

>population projections revised up in 2100 to 6.1 BILLION Africans

If we stop feeding them they'll go away.

Volunteering is an acceptable way for white women to shun their own families, much like doting on pet cats, since in the modern world whites are all evil and helping/creating white children is immoral.

That's why white women atone for these "sins" by helping blacks create even more children they can never possibly afford.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc63KESYKlg

>cheating
Degenerate spotted

Wow thanks for helping all these people breed by the billions, boomers

A job well done

If you help a country to become civilized they'll do less children

>blacks can be civilized

Fucking naive Euros and their endless delusion

Another thing I've got a real problem with is the mothers friends travel to multiple villages and build churches and set up missions. This may seem inocent enough but when you talk to them and see their mindset about it is when I find it disturbing. They are 100% convinced this is the most important thing in life. They are driven to go to remote parts of Africa, bring the church to their villages and convert all the pagan Africans to save their souls. They don't even register that these African have had their own social and religious beliefs for ever and they are their practiceing cultural genocide. This drives me fucking crazy.

Wtf lmao

Your country its almost civilized and its probably the country outside of Africa with more black people

Africans are genetically hardwired to be
>dumb
>violent
>lazy
>reproduce like rabbits

Those are the genes that the environment in Africa selected for

yeah I wish they'd left Africa alone. It could be like a wilderness safari today where you can go and see the crazy savages practicing voodoo

The parts with black people aren't civilized

If you doubt me then please take a tour of Detroit.

A few weeks ago I heard about what happened to a girl I new in high school.
Apparently she didn't know what to do with her life and as a spoiled millennial brat she decided instead of getting a job she'd spend some years traveling the world.
Now as it turns out she came back 2 months ago with malaria and a nigger baby in her belly.
The doctors had to perform her abortion in hazmat suits.
Never let women make their own decisions.

kek

might have to steal this

Honour killing.

should have just left her in Africa tb-h

The parents also are paying to have fucking immigrants brought to Canada as we speak... My girlfriend argues with her parents about this a fair amount and they will absolutely not listen to anything on the subject. They have no idea who these people are and have not considered any of the long term consequences, it's just a morally right thing to do. I dont even talk to them and she has been shunned for the most part due to their zealous religious beliefs

Maybe you're right but I've noticed that American blacks are worse than blacks here in Europe.. Probably because muh slavery

Doubt it. German women don't have to travel at all to get blacked now.

I agree. The simple fact for me is what right do they have to go their and destroy their culture? I find this absoulutly disgusting. They have been doing their own thing since the beginning of time and developed their own religions and social culture. The white women roll in with money and have churches built and people come and tear it all apart. If they live in mud huts and are borderline Stone Age so what. Leave them the fuck alone. This mindset taken too far lead to the Spanish Inquisition.

>What type of voluntary work does Sup Forums approve of?
Right Wing Death Squads

If you don't volunteer in your own country and for your own people. You are as degenerate and shallow as all the luvvie cunts of this world.

Blacks behaved far better in the US back when they were held to certain standards of behavior.

But the second you let them they go right back to being jungle animals, which is exactly what happened after the 1960s

The solution should have been what Lincoln wanted to do after the Civil War, ship them all back to Africa. Racial integration of any kind is retarded.
yeah

Things would be far better for Africans if they could continue living in the environment they evolved in instead of forcing them into the modern world.

Same goes for Abos

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

The actual African blacks that I have met have actually seemed good and happy to be here. The American blacks are largely fucking retarded. My old friend is fairly illogical but knows enough to get by in IT and they kept promoting him. He now makes a nice living and has a nice white wife and family but still cries out about racism. Fucking retard.

He's gotten 10x worse over the past year and i cant even talk to him anymore. Then youve got your average gibmedats and people messing with police and filming to try and get a payout.

Africans evolved to not have any paternal investment in children since 9/10 were going to die of disease/wild animals anyway

Their evolutionary strategy is to fuck as much as possible and hope one of their children survives

Sort of like those turtles that lay thousands of eggs on the beach, but only a few survive because most are eaten by predators.

In the modern world though almost ALL the children survive so the population is skyrocketing.

I think that volunteering in your local community is a requirement to be a patriarch.

You must always invest in your people.

How? It looks different for each person.

I'm a software engineer.

In addition to my real job, I have volunteer taught one computer science class in a public highschool for the last 3 years, even though my own kids are homeschooled.

I happen to think that most people should homeschool their kids, but not everyone can. And it's not the fault of the kids that they get stuck in public schools.

So, I bring them advanced material that the public school system simply couldn't offer. And many of my students went on to do CS at university after my class.

Investing in your own people is the mark of leadership.

Does it matter? If you're going to do volunteer work, then just fucking do it. Why are you asking for the approval of a Vietnamese marble sculpting forum?

Agreed. Leave them alone or seize their lands basicly. Many of us whites get pissed with the Arab invasion in Europe because we can see the long term implications of it. These poor fuckers in Africa may not be able to put that togeather but non the less this slow erosion of their society is no better

This is a serious post.

Volunteering usually actually damages the communities that are being "helped".

African governments actually impoverish communities on purpose to generate more need for emergency funding and volunteering.

This actually has a term I can't remember right now. It was a mix of the word volunteering and tourism.

Just like giving aid to africa actually keeps the people poor. Volunteering is a huge revenue stream and ensures that the population isn't ever left alone by their corrupt government that tries to tap into it.

Most white people don't even care. They just want to feel like they did something good and share it on Facebook to get social validation from peers.

Sup Forums might agree with volunteering because it ruins black communities and keeps their race down. It might also disagree with volunteering because it's basically just an exploit used by rich white people to feel good about themselves.

I myself am pretty neutral but I disagree with people of different races ever being within 100 meters of each other so I still dislike the concept of a white person standing so close to niggers.

I volunteer at a retirement home. I recommend it, it's your last chance to help/talk to WW2 veterans.