FBI FOIA THREAD

FBI Tweeted this (Oct 2015):
>Make FOIA requests electronically,receive your response to your email account. Open beta test of eFOIA at: h ttps://efoia.fbi.gov
The eFOIPA portal’s normal operating hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST

fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
>fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

BASED FBI GIVING US A SIGNAL

>The message is Comey is bought and paid for.
FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’
theguardian.com/business/2012/dec/11/hsbc-bank-us-money-laundering
> theguardian.com/business/2012/dec/11/hsbc-bank-us-money-laundering

> clintonfoundation.org/search/node/HSBC

> theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank

REQUEST
>REQUEST

REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. INVESTIGATIONS INTO FEC VIOLATIONS LEADING TO INT’L FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA. MARC TURI. MKULTRA.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY. ROTHSCHILDS. 7TH FLOOR GROUP.
VINCE FOSTER. SETH RICH. HSBC BANK. IRAN CASH FOR HOSTAGES. SALE OF ARMS / EXPLOSIVES ON DARKNET. MH370, 1MDB and Leonardo DiCaprio. SCALIAS DEATH

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-01-of-04/view
efoia.fbi.gov/#home
youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU
docs.google.com/document/d/1V8pUrcsMY7dIEftEJbsH76sPMjjc7Ti5ySxLFla88hQ/pub
fbi.gov/,
fbi.gov/services/records-management/foia,
justice.gov/oip.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman (((Anthony Weiner))) have enough evidence “to put Hillary Clinton and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

>Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email
>Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weinerwarehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.
Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records
>Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents
>A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.

“There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

WE NEED TO HELP THEM DELIVER THESE EMAILS TO THE PUBLIC. FOIA THEM.

MAKE THE REQUESTS ITS WORKING

they need three requests on the same subject.

>Find a task
>Do a thing
>Post results

vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-01-of-04/view

Briefing bump

Previous thread (yes I shamelessly copied OP)

hmm

Jesus...page 7...

We're hitting slide levels that shouldn't even be possible

Instructions
>Please provide a detailed description. For example, if requesting records on Saddam Hussein, you could write: Saddam Hussein, who served as president of Iraq from 1979 until 2003.
>If your request is for information concerning a deceased individual, you must provide proof of death. Acceptable forms of proof of death include: obituaries, death certificates, recognized sources that can be documented, written media, Who’s Who in America, an FBI file that indicates a person is deceased, date of birth is 100 years or greater, or Social Security Death Index page.
>If you wish to include additional specific information, attach another sheet of paper to this letter.
>If you have questions about this request letter, please e-mail [email protected].
>Options for sending your request: Mail to the address listed below, fax to (540) 868-4391/4997, or e-mail to [email protected].

LOOK IF YOU HAD ONE SHOT ONE OPPURTUNITY
TO SEIZE EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED
IN ONE MOMENT
WOULD YOU CAPTURE IT OR JUST LET IT SLIP

AMERIFATS THIS IS YOUR ONE SHOT

How long will it take for the FBI to get back to us??

Who knows. Get three requests on same subject. This is supposed to be expedited.

This is a quality thread.

DIRECT LINK FOR E-FOIA

efoia.fbi.gov/#home
>efoia.fbi.gov/#home
efoia.fbi.gov/#home
>efoia.fbi.gov/#home
efoia.fbi.gov/#home

THE BOARD IS GETTING SLID HARD; GET THIS SHIT DONE.

1) Make a request
2) Copy the topic you requested
3) Post in thread so other anons can request same thing
4) ??????
5) Profit!

I don't wanna flood them with emails about the same stuff over and over. Any of you guys already send FOIA for Rossi?

Thats exactly what we need. The more flooding the better. There are based people in the FBI, I know it.

BUUUUMMMP

>citing Who's Who in America

OK cool. DDOS time.

You non-ameribros need someone to send for you? Or can you send from Sweeden?

As far as I can understand the rules, only ameribros can send requests.

There's a macro with info on how to spoof a fax address and send it that way. It was in the last thread

Well if you guys wanna type some up and I'll send them for you send to [email protected]

Also I hope you dont mean actual DDOS. DDOSing FBI is just about the dumbest idea i've ever heard. Dont do that. Just send requests on just about every topic you can think of, and post result in here.

Nah just feel like when ppl get off work and out of school gonna be thousands of FOIA reqs flooding system. Didn't mean actual ddos sorry

Another discussion here

>1MDB and Leonardo DiCaprio
Wut

Still a bit confused. What should I specifically request? And how do I submit it?

shouldn't we be filing requests for things related to the current investigation?
I thought the whole idea was to give them a legitimate, legal reason to dump the current info

Correct

BAMPS

I have a feeling this system is pretty automated. Behind the scenes I'm pretty sure they've put all FOIAble information in one database and as soon as three requests come in they launch.

Relevant topics to FOIA

Anthony Weiners laptop
Jeffrey Epstein
Marc Rich
Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative, Clinton Health Access Initiative
Seth C. Rich

please reply to this post with more related topics. Lets try to keep it to things that are relevant to the Clintons and the recent discoveries on (((Weiner)))

Noice

pic related all the biggest donor this season. Soros is just the tip of the iceberg. They're all legit targets.

>eFOIPA has reached its max number of submissions for one day. Please try again tomorrow.
Now what???

Pic related; flight manifest on one of Jeffrey Epsteins "Lolita Express" flights. If you can make out a name (sorry for the poor quality maybe some based user can clear it up), FOIA.

I'm not sure that names of people would be the best way to go since a lot of times those get redacted from documents...
Clinton Foundation and those should be fine

Lolita Express (mfw everyone who submits a request containing the word lolita gets investigated themselves)
Sex Slave Island or w/e the other name is

Well, shit. Then we gather all the info so that we can be prepared tomorrow.

What has been requested so far guys?

Posting for 100b

How can we get Obituaries in email? Think a link to them is ok?

Probably, but just a full name, date of supposed death and state should be fine.

Bill Clinton, Doug Band, 10 secret service(?), TG,GM, SK, Naomi Cambell, (cant read last one)

Bumpo, no sliding

bump

Douglas Jay Band (born 28 October 1972) is an American businessman and lawyer. He is a founding partner and president of Teneo, a global consulting firm.

Teneo has been linked to Clinton Foundation through wikileaks

youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU

TYT actually did a good one on this.

eFOIPA has reached the limit of submissions allowed in one day (I tried). Try again tomorrow, or try the fax method.

Yah wow. TYT finally did some good coverage. Good watch

Bump
DO GOD'S WORK ANONS!
SEND FOIA REQUESTS NOW!!

Don't forget Assange (Pam Anderson) & Shadow Government (Just in case of different wording )

USE THIS EXAMPLE
3 FOIA REQUESTS ON THE SAME SUBJECT WILL BE RELEASED LEGALLY
DO IT NOW FAGGOTS

no sven, they won't send you the cheese pizza

bump

Pam Anderson? is there a redpill I missed? I jacked off to baywatch so many times.

Also Polling Corruption

Glenn Dubin as well

Fukken saved. Nice!

She visited Assange to bring him "lunch" the day before the shit hit the fan and his internet was cut off. Haven't seen him since.

She visited Assange shortly before he went AWOL. IIRC she claimed he looked sickly?

Try human trafficking

Glenn Russell Dubin (born April 13, 1957) is the Principal of Dubin & Co. LP, a private investment company managing a diversified portfolio of operating businesses and other investments across a broad range of industries and asset classes. He is also the Co-Founder of Highbridge Capital Management, an alternative asset management company based in New York City, and a founding board member of the Robin Hood Foundation. [Other Cofounder of Highbridge; (((Henry Swieca)))

Founded in 1988, Robin Hood was conceived hedge fund manager Paul Tudor Jones. Peter Borish was also a founding board member of the organization.[5][6]
The foundation combines investment principles and philanthropy to assist programs that target poverty in New York City. In 2006, the board of directors included such names as Jeffrey Immelt, Diane Sawyer, (((Harvey Weinstein))), Marie-Josee Kravis, Lloyd (((Blankfein))), of (((Goldman))) Sachs, Richard S. Fuld, Jr., formerly of (((Lehman))) Brothers, Glenn Dubin, of Highbridge Capital, Marian Wright (((Edelman))) and actress (((Gwyneth Paltrow))).
Funding for the organization's activities comes from donations and fund raising efforts. In 2009, (((George Soros))) gave the foundation a US$50 million contribution.

I'm sure they will understand that it is being asked for so it can be investigated for CP

dafuq? Why Pam Anderson specifically?Isnt she some greenpeace egghead?

We should try avoid searching for names specifically, and target their companies, such as searching for Teneo instead of Doug Band for example.

I would request Mook, Weiner and Hillary also

Someone please copy mine:

Date: 11/2/2016
FBI
Record/Information Dissemination Section
Attn: FOIPA Request
170 Marcel Drive
Winchester, VA 22602-4843
Dear FOIA Officer:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Date range of request: Indefinite
Description of request: I would like an electronic copy of the most recent report related to William Jefferson Clinton and Jeffery Epstein regarding any investigation related to child sex crimes, sex with minors, human trafficking, or any similarly related phrasing.
Please search the FBI’s indices to the Central Records System for the information responsive to this request related to:

The most recent reports featuring William Jefferson Clinton as they relate in any way to Jeffrey Epstein and child sex crimes
I am willing to pay up to [$20.00 ] for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing my request.
I am seeking information for personal use and not for commercial use.
Thank you for your consideration,

No Idea

THE E SYSTEM IS FKN FULL
It's happening!

Add Hillary Clinton to this list. Very Important

Send Fax or Scan
EFOIA system is full
Do it again tomorrow at 8am EST

Man mine was like 10 pages long... Didn't know you just need little ones like this.

No idea

USE THESE
FBI user HELPED WITH THE REQUESTS LAST NIGHT

Use the catalog fag.

anti slide bump

Pam Anderson took Julian Assange a "Nice Vegan Meal" the day before he got killed a few weeks back. She commented after she left "I worry for his health".... Nobody has seen him since.

Fucking topkek
Good work guys.

Use this:

docs.google.com/document/d/1V8pUrcsMY7dIEftEJbsH76sPMjjc7Ti5ySxLFla88hQ/pub

It cites relevant legal code including the expediting of information.

>AFacgsHT
A fagist I see.

He's still underground/ "dead" ?

>I'm doing my part, faggots.

The FBI has received your Freedom of Information Act/Privacy (FOIPA) request and it will be forwarded to Initial Processing for review. Your request will be processed under the provisions of FOIPA and a response will be mailed to you at a later date.

Requests for fee waivers and expedited processing will be addressed once your request has been assigned an FOIPA request number. You will receive written notification of the FBI’s decision.

Information regarding the Freedom of Information Act/Privacy is available at fbi.gov/, by clicking on the SERVICES link at the top of the homepage and then click on the Freedom of Information Act/Privacy picture, or the direct link is: fbi.gov/services/records-management/foia, or by accessing the U. S. Department of Justice at justice.gov/oip. If you require additional assistance please contact us at [email protected].

Thank you,
David P. Sobonya
Public Information Officer/GIS
Record/Information Dissemination Section (RIDS)
FBI-Records Management Division
170 Marcel Drive, Winchester, VA 22602-4843
Ofc: (540) 868-4593
Direct: (540) 868-4286
Fax: (540) 868-4391/4997

FAX THE REQUEST
>FAX THE REQUEST
FAX THE REQUEST
>FAX THE REQUEST
FAX THE REQUEST
>FAX THE REQUEST
FAX THE REQUEST
>FAX THE REQUEST

Request info on Obama's birth place, Michelle's trans op and where they got their kids

Yah I used that. Had to change some shit though. In the legal bullshit it sayd you are from r/the_donald and spend alot of time on reddit.

Underground I guess. Their twitter says he's alive.

Jesus you guys are so fucking retarded.

FOIA requests are supposed to be short and succint, not a fucking salad of random questions. This isn't something they just dump in a huge batch and you get to see it all. They have to sort though the files and find relevant information to release.

If you request a whole bunch of shit, they will just outright reject it. It takes them 10-20 days just to respond and say whether they're going to honor or reject a FOIA request, and a full month to 3-6 months depending on how large the request is.

That you guys are asking for enormous file dumps spanning years and decades is a waste of fucking time. Why didn't you guys spend like 5 minutes researching how these work?

FRED TRUMP AND TESLA ARE BOTH DECEASED

VINCE FOSTER IS DECEASED

>If your request is for information about another living person, that information is usually not disclosed unless you have obtained the person’s written consent or unless public disclosure is authorized by law. Requests for information about another living person should be accompanied by evidence of the subject’s consent. Please use U.S. Department of Justice Certification of Identity Form DOJ-361 and complete the section identified as: Authorization to Release Information to Another Person. You may submit an attachment listing additional information that may aid in locating responsive records. Please place your name and contact information on the attachment. A deceased individual:

>If your request is for information concerning a deceased individual, you must provide proof of death. Acceptable forms of proof of death include: obituaries, death certificates, recognized sources that can be documented, written media, Who’s Who in America, an FBI file that indicates a person is deceased, date of birth is 100 years or greater, or Social Security Death Index page. State how much you are willing to pay for duplication fees if any are assessed. Refer to the U.S. Department of Justice FOIA Reference Guide.

WE MAY BE MORE LIKELY TO GET INFO ON DECEASED INDIVIDUALS AS THEIR CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED

ASK ABOUT CHRIS STEVENS

ASK ABOUT SETH RICH

ASK ABOUT SCALIA

ANY QUESTIONABLE DEATHS

IN REGARDS TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

REMEMBER CLINTON FOUNDATION IS THE SMOKING GUN

>Deceased individuals
>Obituary = proof of death, must provide!

Reminder: they have the 650k and the 33k emails and search parameters to comb through these. They may even have stuff that we don't know about.

Also: if 3 people request the same info, they release the info ASAP.

Bless You
All FBI needs are 3 of the same requests and the damn breaks open
They will drop all the docs publicly

Yeah that's where I found the link , was posted in another thread here earlier.

easy there tiger. but fair point.

This
This
This

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. Our PM used taxpayers money to donate to Clinton and bribe Leo to be #mentallyhill

CHECK EM

HOW ABOUT INFO ON
>SETH RICH
>SETH RICH
>SETH RICH
>SETH RICH
>SETH RICH

if assange was stupid enough to eat something polonium-poisioned she brought with her, he fucking deserved it

i dont think he is that stupid though, but shit, it looks that way now.

Focus on what's relevant to Hillary RIGHT NOW
Clinton Foundation and Child Sex
Stop her campaign!

The death list shit is for another day
She can not become President

working on that. Do i need to post my address in the FOIA request?

It's just that your best bet was to have a SMALL number of posters here write very formal, succint FOIA requests for ONE topic at a time, or wheedling down to a handful of ones you think will be the most relevant(like 2 or 3).

Having the whole board rapid fire FOIA requests at them on a huge range of topics does nothing but bog them down with pointless garbage. Expediting isn't something they just do, it has to be extremely relevant and vital to be released soon. The range of topics suggested are not going to be things expedited, and they won't be released prior to the election.

But it's too late to fix this now anyways. You're not going to get a timely response because you guys botched this last night and today and just ensured that the FBI won't be able to honor a FOIA request in time for the election(assuming they could have even in ideal conditions).

Well, by all means, keep going for it. But I'm pretty sure you guys are just wasting your time at this point because there's simply not enough time to realistically honor a FOIA request before the election.

Good job user.

Witnessed

Chris Stevens was killed to cover up illegal arms dealing. Hence the stand down order.

FBIanon said to pursue CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment) which is run by FBI.

maga bump

I know theres based people in the FBI. They can pick the topics that are interesting. Plus, they released this E-FOIA with like a week to go till the election. Had they done it earlier it would have been a different story.