I am old Sup Forums, but I hope Hillary Clinton Win

I am old Sup Forums, but I hope Hillary Clinton Win..

because who are we gonna troll if SJW lose?

and if trump win, Sup Forums will just become an alt-right-warrior, just another circlejerk like SJW now..

Where is the fun? I love to see SJW triggered at Milo's speech..

convince me Sup Forums..

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KeKus wultz

Everyone. We'll still troll everyone.
Next subject.

A Trump presidency would provide maximum potential for lulz as sacrifices to KEK.

Everyone knows Clinton is the rational choice. but KEK is not rational. He is chaos

Praise KEK

We can finally work and raise our families without a toxic environment.

Imagine raising your children, who grow up to love their country because it is free.

Imagine walking streets at night, unafraid because criminals are behind bars.

Imagine working hard at a job without constant worry you'll be outsourced and all the anxiety that comes with it.

I can. I can't wait.

>thinks any human being could make any of that happen in 4 or 8 years

You are brainwashed

>I am old Sup Forums, but I hope Hillary Clinton Win..

Castrate yourself so that all essence of you will pass from humanity.

Vote TRUMP!

Didn't stop people from thinking Obama could accomplish like 1/10th of the shit he promised.
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe Hillary will accomplish even that much, her private views on things are so much different. She won't even try.

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

>thinks any human being could make any of that happen in 4 or 8 years

Adolf did.

Well... Yeah, but it left Germany in ruins.

Yea, thats why I said, "Any human."

1946 Germany sounds fantastic!

We have biggest military, plus we would have our Russian brothers back us up.

>"STS Starcruiser"

We don't want a rational choice, the world is an irrational place right now we need chaos!

Some of us have lives and dont want their indoctrination ruining our lives

Get a life, you old faggot

Join a scrabble club or some shit

Plus the butthurt of the alt-right when trump loses will be amazing

No one is this fucking stylized are they?

if trump didnt win the amount of butthurt and oc will be over 9000.
>I will miss this election forever.

You are not old /pol. Easy to tell. Won't say why, because fuck you. Sage

>doesn't recognize the old tripfag "double dot"

What did you just say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of the class from law school, and I've been involved on numerous secret cover ups of high profile politicians, and I have over 300 confirmed kills myself. I am trained in provoking gorilla warfare and I do photo ops with the top sniper in the entire US army. You are nothing to me but another useless vote. I will your your ballot clean and write my name with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cuck you and your entire bloodline in over 700 ways. And thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You're brain damaged you old faggot.
Go die.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, SJW, understand them well enough to troll them, then in that very moment I also love them.

Stupid thread, mods delete.