/r/asianmasculinity anti-white podcast

CONTINUED FROM:

Other urls found in this thread:

mangrila.com/tfml-49-talk-talk-wmaf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck of with your racemixing threads.

This, if I don't support race-mixing between blacks and whites, it would hypocritical of me to support race-mixing between asians and whites

I bet you love chocolate dick. Mrs. Belgium

link to audio: mangrila.com/tfml-49-talk-talk-wmaf/

next time one of you weaboo fucks defend asian males revert back to this post

Those bitches look like stuck up queens that would be impossible to please.

the podcast is barely even about race mixing. its about political power with race mixing being the motive

asian males are a threat to white supremacy. do not underestimate them

Asian Masculinity guys are hilarious. I used to live across from two Korean brothers and their parents. One married a white woman and the other married a Filipino lady but he was honestly a legit alpha. Maybe it was cuz their dad made them join the military or something.

You have no idea how far from the truth you have traveled. Perhaps purchase a GPS system in the future. They are the most loyal and sweet... I dunno about the rest of Asia.. but I am talking about Taiwan.

little dicked asian males need to be holocausted

these sexless freaks are human garbage

LOSET

KYS WMAF MUST DIE

RACIST LOSER

Fresh OC coming in

> TFW asian girls want the white seed

LIES YOU ACTUALLY MAKE THEM
RETrded

heres come the sexless little chink again

I was more referring to the pic in OP, but whatever

RACIST ASSHOLE DIE

STUPID AUSSIE RACIST

please don't confuse us.

I'm still waiting for you to send me your love. With a timestamp.

Also chatting with those tinder ladies.

KYS THIS IS NOT
EVEN TRUE

RACIST AUSSIE
YOU HATE ASIAN MEN

I will never understand the white man's fascination with penis while being so homophobic.

FUCK YOU
ASSHOLE

I DONT LOVE RACISTS

>Asian Masculinity

doesnt exist here: 10/29 Taiwan just had the largest gay parade ever.. and will support gay marriage soon. #2: Weightlifting is considered a homosexual activity... thus 90% of these asian men are 30kilos wet... and need to fight people 10-1 just like niggers do.

FAKE

welp I'm voting Hillary now

I thought you were cool with us pol

Asian women are great. But I would not marry an Asian that did not grow up with my culture.

sexless asian "male" spotted

Why are they so obsessed with white male/asian female relationships?

Not even the most anti-black people on this board get so butthurt about white women and black men together.

ASSHOLE NIGGER LYING

TAIWAN IS A JEW COUNTRY

oh.

I guess I'll have to get more pics from Amelie instead.

Lol.

I just picked up a cutie asian waifu on OKcupid.

Bro Asians are the only females who are ok with Trump.

THIS

VOTE
HILLARY MAKE
POL PAY

Lemme guess, you're in Taipei or Kaohsiung.

KYS
MOST
OF
YOU
GET UGLY ASIAN GIRLS

I STUDY
IN
CAMBRIDGE
I LNOW

>talking to a hooker.jpg

“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60

I been all around this island.. whats your point?

UGLY
FAKE

m8 I don't get any Asian girls. I'm just asking why you're so bothered by it. You know there's barely any white people in Asian countries any way. It can't be that big of a problem.

Wow, how the fuck did you guess that, could it maybe be because those are the two largest cities?

No fuck you

Keep em going

AUDDIE
MOGGER

Here's another one from yesterday

DIR

she's a 7/10. desu senpai, I don't message 6s and lower, I delete any 4s and below that get in by mistake. I'm on the fence about actually sending anything.

>Thais
MONEY GRABBING NIGGERS

First post is always best post.

KYS YOU LIE AGAIN

LOSET

>Thai
drop it

look at asians trying to be sexy like its even possible. weabs will decorate bridge piers the same way a dog fart will

Enjoy typing that on your phone or computer that was probably made here... you NEET, virgin, aspie faggot?

KEK SPEAKS

>Thailand
not even once famalam

ALL UGLY TIER

LOOK AT THIS LOSER FAT WEEB

BIG TITTIES MOTHERFUCKER

YOU
PIECR OF SJIT

做得好

Is there anything more beta than Asian "martial arts"

Wuu haa, woosh, chung wing ! Hayiaa! Karate kid!
Not only do they have to kiss some egomaniac sensei's ass, they can't even do proper sparring. Karate is the most beta martial art of all time.

Yeah but compared to the white girls he would have pulled.

WHITE DIE

I get offered yellow pussy every time one is in range of my European genes. Too bad I'm not into bestiality.

NIGGER

RAVIST

These are pretty trash tier asians, not bad for a german though

Those women on the other hand are just fine, shut your whore mouth burgerface

RACIST
TJAT
NEVER
JAPPEN

DIE

THAT IS WHAT NIGGERS LIKE
YOU
PULL IN

Lol.

On the real my homeboy was a scrawny asian boy.

He's been on massgainer & only doing big lifts.

Anywaya. Asians in the states perfer ABC guys.

Why are you posting from a white country.

DIE

Well if you are an asian chubby-chaser or have low standards, it's ok.

Nothing wrong with Thai girls
I'm poor but they all still want to get bred by whitey

What's got you down son?
There's only like 6-7 girls i'm planning on breeding when I go on holiday...

You must be the most angriest fry cook at the local fish and chips joint in all of the UK.

Can I please kick you in the mini nutz?

“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60

ZEUS SMITE YOU

LOSER THAI GOVERNMENT LITERALLY
WANTS YOUR
MONEY

I AM ANGRY AT YOU

can't speak for karate, but most of that is the western presentation. kissing ass is just part of asian culture, though.

Martial arts are always gay at low levels, but high level practitioners get pretty sick. My ex studied guoshu (literal kung fu) for years casually; she's not even very strong but she's caused some serious pain when she wants to.

Because big city girls are easy, same in any country actually.

I AM NOT
EVRN GAY

bible studies boy, shut the fuck up

HE GIVES THAI GOVERNMENT HIS MONRY

WHAT
A
LOSER

Is this better, Alejandro?

KYS WE ARE NOT
BRICE LEE

WR ISE GUNS

LOSER

PRODDIE LOSER

LOL

BOTH UGLY
WOE

LIKE THEIR CRAP
ART WHITE HAVE NO STANDARDS

Now I know this is someone role playing as a chink, He used the letter "L". Real chinks can't do that.

You type as if you were 12 years old, my fucking eyes.

>Nothing wrong with Thai girls
most of them are just really ugly, they just use way more makeup than the rest of Asia. Look at Ganguro, then look at a normal, healthy Japanese woman. That is what most "beautiful" thais are doing all the time.

Also, ladyboys are not just a meme, they're a huge part of the culture, and they have the international reputation that makes them feel even more emboldened. You don't take a mountain of salt and you WILL end up in bed with benis.

>3 3s