New Poll: Clinton 45%, Trump 44% In Michigan

dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/new-poll-clinton-45-trump-44-in-michigan/

In a case of a 4~5 points lead, it's normal to have some polls showing a draw or 1% lead, but also having polls showing a 9 points lead.

if the margin of error is like 8, which its usually 3

oakland, wayne, macomb, monroe, and possibly genesee counties will be blue. rest of the state red.

Saginaw here.
I am sad to say that Michigan will still be blue this year.
Flint, Saginaw, and Detroit all want dem goodz

>+1 Clinton Lead
>+5 Dem Sample

oy vey

washtenaw will be blue too

Why is the map of Michigan so autistic

They want to be a patchwork quilt of niggers

Michigan is majority Democrat though.
That actually seems a bit low

The margin of error is plus-or-minus-three or four in polls like these, dumbass.

That means that, if a candidate in the state is actually getting about 49 percent of the vote, some polls may show them getting 45 percent, while others might show them getting 54 percent.

This is why polling aggregation is a thing. A single poll like this is worthless. For all we know, this could be an outlier, and Clinton has a pretty safe 5-point lead... or it could be an outlier in the opposite direction, and Clinton's actually collapsed to be behind Donald Trump entirely.

Go look for Texas baby

My name is Wayne, and I claim this arbitrary square of land.

Well my name is Mason and I claim this arbitrary square of land.

OH NO
Michigan = Clinton

I voted for Bernie but there is no way in hell I am voting for Hillary. I rather die then vote for Hillary. I am planning to stick to my guns and vote for Gary Johnson. FUCK Hillary. My own problem with Trump is I do not trust him.

Hail to the Victors! UM Student voting for Hillary here. Fuck Trump.

macomb will be red

Trumps winning nevada m8

He only needs to flip one more state

R I G G E D
I
G
G
E
D

I really don't think so, user. Spend some time on the other side of the state.

Black people aren't voting very much based on early voting returns, and the enthusiasm for Trump is unlike anything that I've ever seen. I've literally not seen a single Clinton sign. New voters and massive white turnout, combined with extremely low black turnout, is going to lead to a Trump victory.

I saw the other day that he's up in early voting in Michigan, and that's unprecedented.