Any nordic bros on? How are you? Just wanted to hear from you

Any nordic bros on? How are you? Just wanted to hear from you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammalsvenskby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That looks like Hillary Clinton, fuck off.

Spain is more nordic than roma land tho.

Fucking snowniggers

What the fuck did you just say to me?

Quintessentially nordic master race reporting in.

Fervently wishing for a thermonuclear apocalypse to befall this goddamn shithole of a country is how I'm doing.

How bout you, Impaler-bro?

some

Great thanks

what's up my man

reporting

I am Nordic, I wish I wasn't though, my Nordic blood makes me ashamed, I wish I was full Mediterranean

>Estonia
>Nordic

Don't make me laugh

Why's that
I just finished my homework now doing some cardio outside and felt pretty lonely. I heard you have longer nights and shorter days

Nordic pure aryan reporting in

I'm not really sure how to best explain it. Just check the archive for "sweden yes" threads.

Of course we are here, I'm PURE nordic. Master race reporting in...

Hi pewdiepie

Alive and well, enjoying supremacy

You should work your abs and listen to Sia (Alan Walker remix) and ignore jealous fags and you will feel a lot better

please take your god damned beggars back
they are outside every fucking store

"hej heeeej"
>waving a picture of their supposed child

Hi there, pure visigothic blood reporting in

God tier aryan nordic bro reporting in

Sup

Faggot

What the fuck do you want ? Harassing me here at the board, leave me alone! Thanks!

Right here gypsy man im cuming2 ur country cuz its so cheap and i can bang ur women

hello where are the alcohols and crippling depressions??

Checking in Lad

This! These rose pushing fucks are the worst.

What city I know some good places in Transylvania

ce faci my dude

Two week paid vacation. That's what I'm doing.

What a coincidence i am going to Romania next week for charity work because you are so poor and helpless and its a free trip for me. How is the weather do i need to bring warm clothes or what? I will be working outside all week around Hunedoara.

get a nice jacket, it might snow. :^)

>tfw I was the one that made that
Here, have the ginger celtic one

Last week was -9C and now it's 12C, depends because we're far from the ocean so yes, if i knew for sure you werent a somalian id buy you a beer

On vacation in Finland?

>Finns think they a nordic bros

OP wanted to hear from the nordic people not wannabe russians like finns.

i'm nordic, but also roman. because the ancient romans were nordic. nice feeling desu.

Yo tell me how are you

so you're ashamed of your patrician ancestry. have you ever heard of the term white guilt?

Feels good

hello
are mongols allowed in here?

ouch, ill need a jacket in the morning then

Of course, they had no greek influence and they weren't xenophobic to germanic, ancient Egyptians, Sumer, Valley Indus, ancient China were all nordic too.
Nordics built all those civilizations, they weren't hunters on the north. Happy now?

What cities will you visit I know all Transylvania like my palm

Swede reporting in.

>Hunedoara

That's also where my dad grew up

Top kek

Hunedoara is a county with many cities including the city of Hunedoara

In the winter, yes. Which where we are heading.
Pretty comfy tho.

no way an arab and dubs

ill be going with a group of people and i just tag along wherever they go. been there a few times already and seen some castles, the one in deva was really cool and hunedoara castle also been to sarmisagetusa so ive been around. will mostly work this time though

>hunedoara castle
amazing btw

Well, he grew up within the county of Hunedoara within the city of Hunedoara within a commieblock in Hunedoara. So I guess it counts.

Seen better times. Nothing interests me or gives any satisfaction. Been trying to figure out whether there is much sense in keeping myself alive. There's just nothing I want out of this existence.

>inb4 depressed finn memes

reeeee gib back clay

Takbir my friend.

Work out and you will feel better

Romanians aren't white. You aren't Nordic. Just stop it.

Nordic checking in.

Oh good Balts are now Nordic. Fuck anthropology n sheeit.

Kid looks like a goober

On. Autumn has been nice, but seems short. Embracing the cold again, but feeling very much alone these days.

Eating healthy and working out thrice a week. It doesn't seem to matter much.

>The Danes and Swedes never landed in Estonia

>The Estonians on the western islands were never vikings

>The Estonians didn't have a thousand year cultural exchange with the Scandinavian peoples including the Norse

>The Estonians never genetically assimilated into the Germanic phenotypes

t. russian intellectuals

Fuck off cuck i am more nordic than all your family

thats an interesting story about swedish estonians moving to ukraine after an invitation by catherine the great and most of them dying on their way there. but they founded Gammalsvenskby in Ukraine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammalsvenskby

Hey Estonia, how well is English among the general public? I was planning to travel there for hiking in the countryside this summer but had to cancel. A friend of mine recommended that I visit Talinn as well for the historic sites. I've been told you should at least bring a glossary book, but this won't help much if I am going to understand what people tell me.

you are about as nordic as Bulgaria

No

>want clay back
>never have it in the first place

Hey, I was wondering, how does estonia and latvia compare to each other? Politically, culturally and whatever.

Well said

100% Nordic heritage reporting in

Hello my nordic brother, where are my italian nordics?

Sweden will be considered a white country for this thread only

Yeah feeling better

kys cuck we have nothing in common with you subhumans

Good evening.
I'm lifting weights and browsing Sup Forums inbetween sets.

Since when the fuck is Romania considered nordic or white? We're copper stealing gypsies.

Brother what the hell are you talking about? Romania is not only a nordic country, it's the BEST nordic country

valahia ba animalule. ca si-a tras-o mata cu toate ciorile si esti negru in cap nu e vina nimanui, da nu ne baga pe toti in oala aia.

Delete that comment right now

valahia, mai nordica ca moldova si transilvania, invata geografie tigane.

Average estonian is bilingular, but it's mostly the younger generations that speak english. Older generations speak more russian.

Snowjew here. Whats the best place to visit in Romania? Is there old factories, mines or some shit like that, what one could go just checking?

I'm only half nordic. My father was 75% Swedish and 25% Norwegian. My other side is some Brittish-Irish mix, I don't really know much about that side. Anyways, I have a big dick too. 7.5 inches. This BBC meme is just a meme, I am bigger than the average black penis. Everyone thinks Swedes are feminine, I have a deep voice, a barrel chest, a big dick, I am 6 foot tall too. Still a virgin, I only put out to virtue, I could only love a virtuous woman so I don't go out and hook up or anything like that. I bet I could, but I am not an idiot.

That is literally the only way for gypsies to make good money here. (If theyre not lucky with horses)

My mom is from Finland, but I was born in America

Me too

Finns are fucking mongols, piss off

fucken white dawgs

Whiter than you

Can you study there at university if you know english very good and fluent german and romanian?

hey fellow Nords. Brown hair blrown eyed beady Anglo here.

I will drink from your skull!

gay af dude

>i-I dont have AUTSIM MOM!!

I will break your legs if I see you in romania